• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Final Mix discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
Re: KH2 Final Mix + Secret Movie + Next CoM?

All our questions(well, some)will be answered at TGS people. So we just gots to sit back and wait. It's hard, but it's really all we can do(besides observing on what we got :p)

cornyperson

wow, that's really awesome, hopefully it'll come out in the US. do you think it will be on the PS2 or PS3??

Welshcake

but I was wondering who those freaks are on the bottom left of the page on the full magazine scan...I REALLY hope they aren't Sora, Riku and Kairi. That would make me go insane!

ur-vile

Awards

Ps2 obviously (from the CoM-like screenshot anyways... or Psp maybe). I don't think we'll see a ps3 KH for years unless they release some sort of compilation disk.

Something I wanted to add to the wish list: I hope they completely overhaul the Battle at Hallow Baston, I was so disapointed with what we ended up getting.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards

now we must for v-jump to come out for more eye-popping info.

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards

This is just so awesome =] it just hasn't really set it yet...I don't feel like I usually do while waiting for the next game XD.

Today in school, there were about five of us freaking out over it and jumping up and down in excitement.

D

Dexter

Okay wow, I'm excited but I don't get one thing how come people are saying oh well kh2:final mix will be only realsed in Japan an not other countries, why in the hell your saying this personally I'll start ranting when Square gives %100 *CONFIRMATION* that square-eniq will only realse kh2: final mix in Japan. So far now hope for for the best. An other people stop preparing for the worst!!

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com

OH hell yes...its about time...Its gonna be cool to fight them Organization battles in 3D and shit I'm gonna die against Riku again....I hate that guy....

But I can't wait....its gonna be cool to play with the Riku side if they choose to do so....

Shinjuku

Entrapment

While I'm happy for KH2: FM they must do alot of changes in the game itslef. Like for example take out the episode guide thing KH is not a show. The Gummi Ship Battle system is fine to me, but the way we make our ships need to be easier. Difficulty level needs to be seriously changed. To the point where it feels like I'd never beat Xaldin or any other person on the game. Couple of new enemies wouldn't be to bad either. Take Reflect, and some other magic spells out of the list, and put Aero, and Gravity back. Longer levels actually bigger at that cause those levels compared to KH1 were very small. Four Difficulty levels one for new players another for vet players then one for experts, and another for hardcore players to the point it can't be no harder.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com

I agree with you...100% cause the games difficulty level was way to easy...coming from a guy who went through on Proud mode and found out how to woop all of the Organization in under 1 1/2 and without taking none to nearly any damage....yeah the difficulty needs to be changed.

And the levels seemed to be much bigger and wide spread from the first game......that just me though

Attemisc

I...
I am filled with happiness, rage, and uter depression...

...I need to learn Japanese, then get the original KH2 (theone released in Japan) and this new Final Mix.

Also, about the knight being revealed....

I REALLY hope he just looks like Sora...

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
Sitting in my fort of ineptitude... In other words

I...
I am filled with happiness, rage, and uter depression...

...I need to learn Japanese, then get the original KH2 (theone released in Japan) and this new Final Mix.

Also, about the knight being revealed....

I REALLY hope he just looks like Sora...

Reading isn't just fun, it's educational too. ;)

It's been stated several times that the Knights are completely NEW characters. They will not be any pre existing characters.

Honky Sam

lol sup
Awards

Here is an idea, some mod should make a new room in the chat for this, I know, we could just discuss it here, but thats not fun, anyway, I cant wait till this comes out, I'm replaying KH2 right now to prepare, lol.

Sabrigami

I don't know if it will come here (don't think so), but what is strange to me is why they said it would be dubbed in english. why bother ? if it was just for japan why would they want to hear our cruddy english voice overs (Aerith for ex.)? maybe it's some ploy to make it more bilingual so both sides could enjoy it. but since all the text and stuff it in jap, what will we do if they don't talk and it's just text? but the point is why have eng in it at all. but even if it isn't released here, it's not like all the very nice people here won't scan and vidoe everything for us, so it's all good.

mirasaki

Maybe KH2 final mix will explain something important. Like Kairi's backstory, and how the hell she can wield a keyblade in the first place. Also why Riku and Sora can hold more than one Keyblade. (Well more of Riku. Because Sora suddenly can wield 2 keyblades because of his fused form with Roxas, but that doesn't explain why he couldn't do that before the issue at Hollow Bastion with Maleficent) And the Riku thing with the 2 Keyblades--he held Way to the Dawn and that pansy keyblade for Kairi. Why was he stashing a girly keyblade away in the first place?

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I don't know if it will come here (don't think so), but what is strange to me is why they said it would be dubbed in english

KH:Final Mix was also in English. It's English with Japanese Subtitled. The Japanese appreciate English Voiceovers, especially for a game like this.

iggy_pogi

His hair is brown like sora, his eyes are blue like sora.... so what do you think? nomura stated that the 3 knights are three new characters.. so maybe the 1st knight has a connection to sora(cause of the same looks) His father?... time will tell.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back