• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Final Mix discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

oblivious_sora

Re: KH2 Final Mix + Secret Movie + Next CoM?

Well this is probably best news I've heard about this in a while, I would think that the dude in the pic is an older Sora. Blue eyes, brown hair, the teeth flashing it has to be him :p

Shinjuku

Entrapment

If this one turns out to have alot of extra features harder difficulty or more Keyblades, and maybe 2 extra worlds(never gonna happen:unsure:) yeah hopefully I'll be able to trade in my KH2 game its not even that old makes it worse.

666Sora

they might add something really good to it because whats the point of makin a FM of the game with just a new secret ending thats kinda dumb.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards

they might add something really good to it because whats the point of makin a FM of the game with just a new secret ending thats kinda dumb.

You would pretty much think that there will be a KH3 for sure, if there wasn't then KH2: FM would be pointless.

Desert_Punk

Well this is probably best news I've heard about this in a while, I would think that the dude in the pic is an older Sora. Blue eyes, brown hair, the teeth flashing it has to be him :p

PAY ATTENTION MATE! The knights are ORIGINAL characters, meaning they are NEW and aren't Sora, Kairi, Riku, etc.

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com

Sweet! A KH2 Final Mix would be awseme! I just hope it comes out in America (but unlikely I guess since the last one didn't.)

That Knight guy really got me going. It's not Sora, we know that, but when I first saw the pic for some random reason I instantly thought of it as Leon (even though that makes no sense what so ever).

ur-vile

Awards
Because thats the com screenshot, it's gonna be a remake of COM for the PS2 in 3d KH1 graphics.

Unless it's going to be part of KH2: Final MIx, why in the hell would they be doing a CoM remake for the Ps2? Seems like the DS or the PSP (methinks PSP) would be a more likely choice for it. Don't know what to think about it... I'd rather see a KH1 remake using the KH2 engine, personally.

If this (these?) games don't make it outside of Japan, SquareEnix should really consider a comp for the US. I'm sure all of 'em would fit on a Ps3 disk... maybe give it a T and add the missing stuff from KH2. Some behind-the-scenes DVD-bonus stuff... haha, now I'm dreaming.

BTW, to the people STILL thinking the Knights are pre-existing characters, Nomura said they are completely NEW characters.

After all the changes to KH2, I wouldn't be suprised if Nomura and his team reneged on that idea

The special edition game we got was DoC. They barely gave us anything in the U.S. KH2( they removed Sora's letter,

Huh? What letter? Also, you didn't mention the signed screenshots in the Jiminy Journal

EDIT: I wonder if there's any chance KH2 FM might show up in the US as a greatest hits title. Sort of like they did with Devil May Cry 3 and Ninja Gaiden (Xbox)

Last edited by a moderator:

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE

Huh? What letter? Also, you didn't mention the signed screenshots in the Jiminy Journal

EDIT: I wonder if there's any chance KH2 FM might show up in the US as a greatest hits title. Sort of like they did with Devil May Cry 3 and Ninja Gaiden (Xbox)
I think that's what he meant, the signed screen shots made by Nomura personally. Kingdom Hearts is already a greatest hits title, maybe a few months after the Europe/Australia release date KH2 could become one. We'll just have to wait and see.

And I know for certain that the knight is NOT Sora. And I really doubt it's an ancestor. But I could be wrong... nothing is certain as of now.

dejah

:|

in Answer to what ur-vile said about the DS or PSP being a better option for the COM remake,

they're already making a game for the DS it's that one on the left side of that v-jump scan.

i dont see why they shouldnt make a remake for COM on the ps2.

i mean i loved COM. the whole sprites thing is super cute. but it would be nice to play the game in full cg characters.

it's like ff7 going from boxed characters and full form in erhgeiz (did i spell that right?) and ff7ac.

i also dont get why you guys speculate and assume.
i always take information as false unless it's from an official source.
so is Blue-Eyed-Wonder Sora? maybe. maybe not.

could be his grandpa, grandson, sora himself, or A WHOLE NEW CHARACTER!! =D

Last edited:

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com

The one for the DS is called Final Fantasy XII! XD DS version lol XD well it is. Anyway as for FM those knights CAN BE NEW CHARACTERS but play the role of pre-exisitng characters. They are new because they are introduced to the story making them new. Either way future, past or present which these characters exist on they are still new.

dejah

yeah. so they already have an offering for the ds.

the knights can be anyone.

simple as that.

we can only hope nomura is merciful and shares more detail..

GYAH TGS. LIKE. NOW PLEASE.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards

Arg Ok

Towards the people thinking that That Knight is Sora or any character that was in any previousness.
whack.gif

Towards every person planning on thinking the one on the left side is a KH for the DS is close close but it's for the KH team so
whack.gif
TO YOU TOO

And for those that dare say that knight has any Relation to Sora, I will not smack because that is possibly true, but the moment I hear anything having to do with Sora and that knight, I'm throwing that game out the window cause I'm tried of cliche Sora tricks.

Yes you heard me, I am tired of Sora cliche tricks, and any one wanting to hate on me for being smacked for either one of the first two, or so go ahead. However I honestly have to say, KH3 better NOT have any thing revolving around Sora, Riku or Kairi. Why? It ruins the whole KH2 happy ending between those people. [/Mindless Ranting]

Last edited:

dejah

lol Xal..

*glomps*

FAIL.

but then again... what if it has to do with that letter mickey sent?

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards

but then again... what if it has to do with that letter mickey sent?

Then god forbid Square-Enix when I get my hands on them for possibly creating a huge plot hole in the whole god damn series.

kthundercat

I don't think it will. The letter wasn't part of the secret ending, it was still part of the regular ending. Then again, Nomura is a wishy-washy woman. Grrrrrrrr.

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||

I wasnt sure cause i didnt see any exclamation mark to emphasise it...

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com

I hope Square wasn't too retarded to not include things that should of been in the game in the first place like Sora keeping his promise to Namine to thank her >_> Which he NEVER did.

And Genie better be able to attack instead of float around while you die.

And I want Rikku + Yuna owning heartless scene.

AND Kopa better be the baby or I'm going to complain. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back