• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Ending Pothole

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ne4444

If DiZ (Ansem the wise) and Aqua were in the Realm of darkness after DiZ's Machine exploded in KH2 how come Riku and Sora did not see them when they were in the Realm of Darkness at the end of KH2?

Edit: Pothole=Plothole srry for the fail!

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Sora and Riku were in the realm of inbetween, which is apparently identical to dark meridian. Besides, Aqua and Ansem meet there about 1 year after KH2.

Allister Rose

French Lover
because sora nd riku weren't in the realm of darkness, they were in the dark coastline, the sea on the otherside is the dark realm. that's why.

Sora and Riku were in the realm of inbetween, which is apparently identical to dark meridian. Besides, Aqua and Ansem meet there about 1 year after KH2.
no he didn't. Nomura clearly said when he was talking about a year ago, he meant sora's sleep. not that it happened a yeara fter kh2

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
The Dark Margin separates the Realm of Darkness from the Realm of Inbetween. Aqua and Ansem are on the darkness side, and Sora and Riku were on the inbetween side, across the ocean.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Think of the ocean as a mirror. Sora and Riku are on one side and Aqua and DiZ turn up on the other. Riku and Sora are on the border of the Dark Realm while DiZ and Aqua are actually in it

Absolute

Pretty much all this. And to answer why both sides looked the same, its either that they do look the same but are different places or the developers wanted to save time and just reused the area design.

ICECOOL113

I still say that it's funny how aqua never changed after 10 years of being there (hello she should have longer hair,older body, etc) but yeah rumor has it Riku and Sora were just in the realm in between. You know where Roxas was in Days

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Being in the realm of darkness without a cloak halts your aging process and corrupts your heart.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Being in the realm of darkness without a cloak halts your aging process and corrupts your heart.

I wonder how Aqua's heart has faltered over the years. surely she must have been broken.

edit: oh wait. Ansem renewed her hope and such

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I still say that it's funny how aqua never changed after 10 years of being there (hello she should have longer hair,older body, etc) but yeah rumor has it Riku and Sora were just in the realm in between. You know where Roxas was in Days

Time flows differently in the Realm of Darkness.

Ne4444

Thanks for the replies guy... kinda clears that up!

Last edited:

WaveK89

Where does Destiny Island's take place? I just figure there could be some connection in reference to Kairi's letter making its way to Sora and Riku.

Would the connection be between the Light side and the in-between side?

Ne4444

Where does Destiny Island's take place? I just figure there could be some connection in reference to Kairi's letter making its way to Sora and Riku.

Would the connection be between the Light side and the in-between side?

Destiny Island= the realm of light so if sora and riku were not in the realm of darkness (the realm in between) so that would make sense

RoxSoxKH

So, let me get this straight.
Destiny Islands is the lightness side, while the dark realm is where Aqua and Ansem are. And Riku and Sora were inbetween the two?

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
So, let me get this straight.
Destiny Islands is the lightness side, while the dark realm is where Aqua and Ansem are. And Riku and Sora were inbetween the two?
Destiny Islands isn't connected to that place, it's just a world in the Light Realm.

kiante

Do you guys have any confirmation for any of these statements? How do we know Sora and Riku weren't in the Realm of Darkness?

Seems like it could just be that DiZ didn't get to the beach until Sora and Riku had left.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Do you guys have any confirmation for any of these statements? How do we know Sora and Riku weren't in the Realm of Darkness?
Seems like it could just be that DiZ didn't get to the beach until Sora and Riku had left.

i thought so too and was proven wrong.

it was confirmed in the director secret report. he says they are in the dark coastline, a place that is loosely the border of realm of darknes and in-between. he says the water on the other side is the dark realm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back