• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Ending Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

EternalTwilight3

Re: big structure

the scene where the big thing in the background of the trailer just dissolves... if you pause the scene BEFORE it dissolves you can see the disign .... look familiar?

Joe

Bronze Member

not really, it looks more like a creature or something

acejustin

i personally think it's just a new type of enemy...we'll know more after final mix, and it was only shown 4 like a split second, so i don't think it's that important. they probably just made it to look cool.

but i could b wrong....................whatever.

obsidiax

Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers***

i definately think there will be a number 3, i think its a bit annoying that in number one being the keyblade master is extremely rare and yet in number two everyone seems to have one even kairi... that many peaple have them they decided to throw them away!! you saw them all at the end dont deny it.

hopefully they'll bring out a side game where 1 and 2 are combined but u play as riku and see what he did for the year sora was regaining his memories. plus riku is way cooler than sora.

belleaurora

Could I just get a one thing explained please:

Straight after defeating Xemnas, when all of the nobodies appeared - was it the light that destroyed the nobodies. Also, Riku said something along the lines of ' It's not over yet. ' What does this mean about Xemnas then?

New2Ya

I'm lost...

Bleh, I didnt like the Ending at all... pretty lame...

Sora was ruined in KH2. He started of funny, became cool, then ignored Kairi... then hugging Riku and cried for him, then became the biggest idiot of the game.

Too bad...

Rachael

Website
www.myspace.com

This is what I think...

You know how there was 3 Knights and on each side and behind them were different sections? Those were Keyblades, weren't they?

I mean.. what else could they have been. They weren't Heartless because Heartless disappear when they are defeated.

So.. since I 'Think' those were all keyblades, that means there are more Keyblade Wielders.. things.. whatever. xD

Right...?

(If this little.. theory thing has already been posted, Sorry. I don't really think I should look through all 50 pages to see if this has been posted.. x.x;)

Last edited:

Rikussoulmate

I saw the ending for the first time last. I was really annoyed because I wanted to keep my saved game so that I could finish the final boss and watch the ending whenever I wanted but I accidentally saved over it again when I started a new game in twilight town! Argghh..
I didn't really like the final boss all that much, the dragon was tedious and boring and the part where zemnas grabbed Sora was annoying.
I loved the ending where they get the message in the bottle from king Mickey, it was closure, but still left room for a sequel. I can't wait for KH3!!
Did anyone else feel kinda awkward for Riku when all he got was a hug from king Mickey and Sora had Kairi, Donald and Goofy hugging him when they got back to destiny island? It sounds silly but come on, Riku deserved some love too!

The MCP

If saw the ending last month very confuzing it was. Xehadnort without the x can be arraged to spell no heart and anoher which my have something to do with the secret ending

Et Cetera

Bronze Member

this forum was pretty long so i'm not sure if any1 has said this bout secret ending

in the middle of the crossroads formed by the many keyblades without chains are three keyblades w/chain
1.Kingdom Key
2. Key from dark realm (mickey's)
3.way to dawn

the first armoured dude depitcted takes kingdom key
the one w/ears down, appears to be a woman,and takes inverse kingdom key
the last one takes way to dawn

also, definition of chaser; 1.a person who engraves metal,2.One who decorates metal by engraving or embossing
so maybe the "chasers" are people who created keyblade
note; some if this is not my own theory(me and some friends developed it on myspace forums) and i did jump ahead to the very last page so i'm sure how much of this^ has been discussed

Last edited:

Light Riku

I've completed the game now but have a few unanswered Qs left, maybe someone knows their answers...
Firstly i swear Namine is some witch not a nobody, so how did she just disappear and all like Roxas? Because once she was saving Kairi and the next thing i knew for the ending, she is somehow linked to Kairi.
Also, in KH it was Xeanort (pretending to be Ansem) that we defeated, and in KH2 we defeat his nobody Xemnas. So who was it that Riku defeats in CoM that looks like the Ansem of KH?

I never really played CoM as i didnt like the card battle system, but just saw the endings. BTW i havn't see nthe secret ending so please dont mention what happens in that ending.

The MCP

Firstly i swear Namine is some witch not a nobody, so how did she just disappear and all like Roxas? Because once she was saving Kairi and the next thing i knew for the ending, she is somehow linked to Kairi.
Also, in KH it was Xeanort (pretending to be Ansem) that we defeated, and in KH2 we defeat his nobody Xemnas. So who was it that Riku defeats in CoM that looks like the Ansem of KH?
1. Namine merged with Kairi to be become whole like Roxas with Sora.
2. Riku draws out Xehanort from the darkness of his heart and destroys that

Last edited:

Light Riku

1. Namine merged with Kairi to be become whole like Roxas with Sora.
2. Riku draws out Xehanort from the darkness of his heart and destroys that

so then which Ansem did they defeat in kh?

SH_Brat

so then which Ansem did they defeat in kh?

They defeated Xehanort's Heartless 'Ansem' in KH. I suppose you can sort of call what Riku was fighting the darkness in his heart. I think the darkness in him took the form of 'Ansem' because it was Xehanort's Heartless who had possessed him. So in KH2 when Mickey and DiZ were having their discussion in TWTNW he meant, not Xehanort, but the darkness in Riku's heart was still bothering him.

Light Riku

Then what about the rest of Organisation 13's heartless? Surely they have one as well..... but we only defeat their nobodies and dont know what happens to the real people that turned into heartless form.

SH_Brat

Then what about the rest of Organisation 13's heartless? Surely they have one as well..... but we only defeat their nobodies and dont know what happens to the real people that turned into heartless form.

They have Heartless. It's just their Heartless are normal ones like Shadow and Neoshadow. They don't have bodily form Heartless. I'm pretty sure Nomura confirmed this.

Light Riku

Well if its confirmed then i better search for it, becuase if he hadnt confirmed it then there definitely would have been somethnig about it in KH3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back