• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Ending Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Discuss the ending of KH2 here, and only here. Discuss any aspect of the ending you want: opinions, theories, the works!

NOTE: ANY TOPICS ABOUT THE ENDING OF KH2 WILL BE DELETED. ALL DISCUSSION ABOUT THE ENDING WILL TAKE PLACE IN THIS THREAD!! FOR THOSE WHO DO NOT WANT TO BE SPOILED, DO NOT READ THIS THREAD.

Alternative Links~

KH2 Ending (Mixed Scenes):
http://files.filefront.com/4501785

Full KH2 Ending- Direct Link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=Qtn_mMqy8SA&search=Kingdom Hearts 2 Ending

Kingdom Hearts II Ending and Credits:
http://files.filefront.com/Kingdom_Hearts_II_Ending/;4527850;;/fileinfo.html
~From Deathspank

Last edited by a moderator:

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Re: Kh2 Ending Discussion Thread ***major Spoilers***

thank u thank u oh thank u monkeybutt the terror ends.*kisses feet

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers***

Thanks, MonkeyButt

It was really getting annoying of all those people asking Questions...

I should make a FAQ about the Ending....

FAQ coming soon...

Last edited:
G

GenoX

This is a conversation me and someone had on MSN I came up with the theory. I am Miah, My Friend is Kadsan

Miah What have I become? My sweetest friend Everyone I know goes away In the End says:
i just figured something out i think
Miah What have I become? My sweetest friend Everyone I know goes away In the End says:
the door Riku and Sora walk through in the "ending" is the door to the light becuz remember that the King said there will always be a door to the light well while they sit on that beach they look pretty sad and upset well then the big shining door pops up and they walk right through to the Destiny Islands and it would seem that Destiny Islands is Kingdom Hearts! There is more so hold on
~Kadsan~ says:
True.
~Kadsan~ says:
Wait
~Kadsan~ says:
o_o
~Kadsan~ says:
Oh god
let me explain the Destiny Islands/KH thing
Kingdom Hearts is Darkness correct? Well, who said it didnt start off as light? Darkside and the heartless came in and destroyed Destiny Islands making a breeding ground for the Heartless. More to support myself is Kairi gettin stuck on the other side of the wall after the end of KH1. The wall separated her and Sora but when Sora turned around KH wasn't there just a big long path
And how did Kairi get to Twilight Town? Becuz Destiny Islands was transformed into KH again! But this is all theory and could proved wrong in a instant by someone from Asia

D

Dexter

Whats the keyblade war an who the hell is that knight?

WhoIsANobody

OMFG DID YOU guys see all those freaking Keyblades!! I nearly sharted myself when i did!!!

and Riku looks messed up for some reason.

WhoIsANobody

oh yea another thing, if that video is realy the ending (lets say it is) do you think there will be a Kingdom hearts 3??

they could call it
- Kingdom Hearts 3: The Keyblade Wars

lol

XXX

Did nomura give an interview about these knights because i need to know desperately whether these knights video means a KH3 in the future

and screw those who say that Kingdom hearts should end at 2:mad: ive been wanting to say that to all those who want it to end at 2

D

Dexter

Riku didnt look weird he just looked more matured! oh an u doubled post WhoIsAnybody!

WhoIsANobody

one more thing...im sorry i keep finding stuff in this video this will be my last one for a bit.

at the end of the video there there are those 3 knights standing there....
...then at the very end they all look the same direction and the camera goes to there feet........if you look close you will see a 4th person walking towards them......

SWEET MOTHER HOYBURG

KING_RIKU

Ya i didnt watch the endingg
but I just had one question..
did it have any sound/music on it?
if it did ... could you tell me what it was?

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing

i can't believe i ruined myself by watching it but i couldn't help it, i think this does mean there will be a kh3, because why would they put something so random at the end??? i hope sora, riku, and kairi stay in it! i loved the ending though it was sweet too

T

The Marauder

Yeah, Passion played. What's new about that? :rolleyes:

dark_light13

Didn't you guys read the recent post this ending is possibly a teaser! and i hope it is it was kinda short and screwy but i definatly want a kh3 to be realesed and it would be cool for their to be a keyblade war!

.:Axel:.

Just one question have #1 and #13 of the Org. been confirmed yet, please just a yes, no answer please, I don't want to know, but I've only heard rumors about them and want to know if it's true or not.

GoofySoraDonald

You guys didn't even give me any credit for the find.

T

The Marauder

Do we have a full version of the ending FMV yet?

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com

I've put together a detailed description of the Final Scene:

The scene begins with water washing up onto a beach. We then flash to a scene from KH1, Sora, Kairi, and Riku all looking to the sunset.

We cut to present time: Sora finishing a note. And the FMV shot that was revealed is at the end. It's after Sora reads the letter from Kairi:

"Thinking of you, where ever you are.
We pray for our sorrows to end.
And hope that our hearts will blend.
Now I will step forward to realize this wish.
And who knows.
Starting a new journey may not be so hard.
Or maybe it has already begun.
There are many worlds.
But they share the same sky.
One sky, one destiny.
Kairi"

The poem that was at the beginning of Kingdom Hearts. He's with Riku. The two are sitting at the DD Beach. A light opens and the two fly into Destiny Islands.

Sora, Riku, and Kairi being reunited. Mickey, Donald, and Goofy all appear on Destiny Islands with them. Mickey hugs Riku, Sora, Donald, and Goofy hug. Sora then shows Kairi the Oathkeeper Keychain, the one he promised to return to her.

Later, On DI Kairi l shows a message in a bottle with the King's sign. The three read and are shocked.

We then flash to the future. Three people, each in armor, pick up a keyblade. Two are Kingdom Keys: The One Sora uses, and Mickey's Inverted Key.

Each wields Two Keyblades. There's one on the left that wields a Kingdom Key and the Oblivion. The middle one wields a Kingdom Key and some unknown Blade. The one on the right wields two Blades that have never appeared before. Though one does have the Heartless symbol as a Keychain.

These words flash:

'Keyblade War'

'Master Of Keyblade'

'The Lost Two'

'Chasers'

'Memory Of Xehanort'

We see keyblades stabbed into ground. Millions of them. Making an X formation, in which our three heroes stand in the middle of. The three armored warriors look into the distance, a trench coat wearing figure can be made out as he walks towards them.

The three warriors wear helmets by the way, their faces can't be seen, not even an eye, or hair. The area is a deadzone.

The scenes are obviously cut. So this is not the full ending. Just a good piece of it

Last edited:

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing

So that might have not been the real ending??? it looked like a real ending to me even though it was a bit short and weird, especially the knight thing that caught me waaaaay off gaurd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back