• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Ending Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RsOoXrAas

Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers***

if the third kh game is a prequel, then the main character will probably be xehanort. it might probably explain y he was all messed up wen ansem the wise found him, and how he and the other deciples betrayed ansem

S

Sadarok

From what I gathered from the secret ending, it looks like the three figures in the scene were Sora, Kairi and Riku. The Keyblades they all pick up match the characters, as do the general build of each of them. I doubt a prequel will be made, as they ended KH2 with that letter from Mickey. That would be wasted if they went back and did a prequel, and I think Square is smarter than that.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator

Who are the 3 armoured people?

Those 3 are completely new people who haven't shown up at all.

Nope, they're not Sora, Riku, or Kairi

wisdom&valor

Bronze Member
Website
www.flickr.com

Okay i am counfused what is the closet threoy to the turth we have. I have seen the vedio but still counfused what it means

Masamune

Big Boss

ummmm, that was alot of keyblades.
it all began with birth by sleep i asume it means it all began with roxas being born by sora going into that year long sleep.

why were does people at that place i wonder and why was it like a desert and why were they in armor . and um why are there only 3...

well i guess that will all be answered in KH3...

if they would hurry up..

GangstaSora

AXEL #1 is Xemnas and #13 is Roxas if you didnt know Xemnas is the nobody of Xehanort, and Ansem in Kh is the heartless of Xehanort, But hey have you guys noticed that in the secret ending of kh2 the first knight holds his keyblade the same way as Sora. I think that the first knight is sora.

GangstaSora

How do you know? Come on now look at him he holds his keyblade just like sora ,who could they be.

marlousmiracle

For the Future
Website
www.myspace.com

How do you know? Come on now look at him he holds his keyblade just like sora ,who could they be.

Since you new and everything Ill explain it to you. Nomura confirmed/said that the 3 knights in the secret movie are new charcters and if you dont beileve me go ask everyone. In the meantime ill look for the interveiw

[Edit: Found it]

http://kh2.co.uk/?page=NI/KH2U

Who are the 3 armoured people?
Those 3 are completely new people who haven't shown up at all. In fact, I've already thought of their names. Back when I was making that movie, I only had their settings but now I've even drawn their faces to give myself a clearer image of them.

Last edited:

GangstaSora

Oh i didnt know that i just started today well ok if you say so

twilight_kiss

Hullo... Wow, their are a lot of people here. XD Sorry about this posting if it sucks, but I'm too lazy to read through all forty-nine pages of posting.

So, here's my theory on the trailer and what it could mean for KH 3. Cuz there HAS to be one. Otherwise about a few million people will try to kill Nomura if he doesn't make another one.

The three knights are Chasers. I found that out from a KH II site. Each comes from a different part of the crossroads, which resembles the one in CoM (ya know, the grass area). The middle one is In-Between (perfect balance of Twilight, Light, Dawn, and Darkness), the one that picks up Riku's keyblade is Twilight, and the third one is Dawn. The fourth being towards the end of the trailer is Darkness.

To explain each "power" or "element" ~
In-Between is when the balance of all the others.
Twilight is when one is born in light, falls into darkness, and the returns to light.
Light is obvious.
Darkness is obvious.
Dawn is when one is born in darkness but has a heart made mostly of light, with the capacity for evil.

I think that the trailer takes place after KH II, though the KH gang are involved. Supposedly the Chasers are new characters, so I think that something happens to Sora, Riku, and Mickey that makes the Chasers feel the need to take their place. Kairi will probably be missing or in danger (as usual) and Xehanort will return as the darkness. Since there's reference to Xehanort's memories, I think that Xehanort was the first darkness. Remember in KH one when Kairi was little and was being told a story about how the children brought back the light? I believe that is the tale behind KH 3.

Any comments?

S

SaulLeon

Hello Im New And I Wanna Talk About This Subject So Can I Have Some Help Im A Really Good Player On Kh2 At Level 85.

twilight_kiss

What kind of help do you need? I'm a level 99 player that's beaten everything and unlocked everything on KH II. I've almost got everything on KH one (level 100), and I suck at CoM.

Chosenoneknuckles

Just seen the ending for the first time (haven't unlocked the secret end yet, tho I've seen it)

Aside from the fact that I'm really curious as to what King Mickey's letter entailed and when that scene took place...

I'm not getting the whole 'Door to The Light' thing at end.

In the beginning and end of the first game, it is told that Sora will be the one to open it. But of course it only gets mentioned at this point in the whole of the second game, and he doesn't even open it. It just appears and takes them back to Destiny Isles.

It just seemed strange, and it's importance heightened in the first game just fell apart, as it didn't seemly affect or do anything...

I thought that was Sora's major quest as the Keyblade Wielder but it wasn't. Obviously.

twilight_kiss

Well, the Door to Light is opened by Sora's heart and his want to return home to the Destiny Islands. He longs to be home after such a long time, and his heart reacts and opens a pathway from the Darkness realm into the Light realm. That's what I think, at least.

Saken

鍵が導く心のまま
Awards

what i dont get is the place sora and riku were in, in the end. was that in the darkness realm? cause if it was then destiny islands must be the opposite, like the door to the light taking them there.. it must be the light side of Kingdom Hearts... anyway as for the secret ending i think that those three knights might be the bad dudes of kh3 and king mickey is aware of it and calls for sora riku and kairi, which brings us to a new subject, where did the message in the bottle come from?

if i am correct kairi sends a letter out to sora at the start of kh2 and at the end reaches the darkness realm, so that means, the king must have sent it from the darkness realm.. now what would he be doing there?

also a totally insane theory that im making up... mayb those three knight dudes kill sora riku and kairi in the keyblade war thingo and they all take their keyblades and then some other dude comes which might be xahnort resurrected to congratulate them...yeh totaly not true though lol

and did you huys notice that xemnas was wearing that armour that the kinghts were wearing at the end, it made a good ressemblence, and to top that off did you guys notice that xehanort's name has an x in it? mayb he is another persons nobody, mayb one of the knights.... you never know, that is all

EternalTwilight3

big structure

did any one else notice the big stucture in the secret ending of KH2?? it reminds me of Xemnas's big ship thing .... post your ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back