• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Ending Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

marafi

Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers***

In the ultimania interview?

I guess so. Maybe it will show how kairi is a princess. I know pure heart. blah blah. but still aeril is a princess.. Also that would be great if they made a wider storyline upon the characters. And well i noticed that the secret movie the armoured people. It was two guys and one girl.. Maybe a connection to Sora,Riku and kairi. Just saying maybe..

marafi

Exactly my point but well i wonder what happens to Roxas and Namine. I mean like it was a real shame that they were told not to exist.. I mean how would you feel. And i hope it tells us everything in the letter! Maybe another journey has began with kairi fighting.

Edit: It also occured to me that yen sid acted abit strange. I mean like if he was the kings master then would he be abit more cheerful.. I think pete almost got him as a heartles..

Last edited:

soraskid

this isnt about the ending but when pete turns scar into a heartless what happend to his nobody

Ferrer

Living in the vicinity of Kingdom Hearts.

marafi said:
Exactly my point but well i wonder what happens to Roxas and Namine. I mean like it was a real shame that they were told not to exist.. I mean how would you feel. And i hope it tells us everything in the letter! Maybe another journey has began with kairi fighting.

Edit: It also occured to me that yen sid acted abit strange. I mean like if he was the kings master then would he be abit more cheerful.. I think pete almost got him as a heartles..

Roxas and Namine returned to their original selves to make them whole again. It's not that they don't exist anymore, in a manner, they still do, just not on their own.

Have you seen Fantasia? Yen Sid isn't cheerful, at all. He's a very stern teacher. But, I believe that Yen Sid sees the world in black and white. To him, there are no gray spots. It's Yen Sid's fault that Sora acted so creully towards the Nobodies. Yen Sid told him not to be fooled by the Nobodies into thinking that they had emotions. He barred Sora from seeing the gray area. Nobodies can remember old emotions.

--------------------------------------

soraskid said:
this isnt about the ending but when pete turns scar into a heartless what happend to his nobody

What???

CloudNine1990

I just saw the secret ending to KH2. o_O.. Am I the only one who was actually kind of freaked out? The first thing that came to my mind was, 'omg, what is this, Star Wars?" Besides the millions of keyblades everywhere, which was very cool, the whole thing with the armored guys made me think of robots or something. :unsure: I don't know what to think. Is anyone else a little nervous that KH3 might not be what we expect? KH1 and 2 were totally awesome. I'm almost afraid they might go a little overboard with the next one... :unsure:

LoyalSubject

subject to the king

Have you seen Fantasia? Yen Sid isn't cheerful, at all. He's a very stern teacher. But, I believe that Yen Sid sees the world in black and white. To him, there are no gray spots. It's Yen Sid's fault that Sora acted so creully towards the Nobodies. Yen Sid told him not to be fooled by the Nobodies into thinking that they had emotions. He barred Sora from seeing the gray area. Nobodies can remember old emotions.
yeah i agree he was a little mean when he talked about the nobodies like diz was in the beginning of the game and that caused Sora to think of nobodies as nothing but emotionless uhh things.....when in reality they just wanted to be whole again...i feel bad for them.

cornyperson

I just saw the secret ending to KH2. o_O.. Am I the only one who was actually kind of freaked out? The first thing that came to my mind was, 'omg, what is this, Star Wars?" Besides the millions of keyblades everywhere, which was very cool, the whole thing with the armored guys made me think of robots or something. :unsure: I don't know what to think. Is anyone else a little nervous that KH3 might not be what we expect? KH1 and 2 were totally awesome. I'm almost afraid they might go a little overboard with the next one... :unsure:

I AM!! I really hope that KH3 is just a continuation of KH2, i really, really, really don't want new main characters.

I

The Show Must Go On

I heard that their working on a KH game for the PSP!

they betta not me makin the new kh game on psp or i might kill some body

I AM!! I really hope that KH3 is just a continuation of KH2, i really, really, really don't want new main characters.

you know they prolly will. its a new chapter of the story. you always get new charries

so is anyone actually talking about their theories for the secret ending, or am i just gonna have to sit here and hear ya'll *talking* about stupid stuff that might happen in the next game?

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards

That would be horrible...No Riku, no Sora = no true kingdom hearts.

joltflame

in my happy place, but again i am pondering life
*cries i still havent seen that **** secret movie can some1 give me it [ adress] i mean really, ive goten kinda obssed wit kh XD.

oh yeah and umm why wouldnt there be a sora or riku, would there be a kairi, my friend saw the movie and said something bout them dieng is it trye im going crazy!!!

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-0-Vo7NkjY

Sora, Riku, and Kairi are not dead, people just think they are because Nomura said that the 3 Knights in the Secret Video are not them, but have a connection to them, os people assume that they're dead, which is false

joltflame

ummmm, that was alot of keyblades.
it all began with birth by sleep i asume it means it all began with roxas being born by sora going into that year long sleep.

why were does people at that place i wonder and why was it like a desert and why were they in armor . and um why are there only 3...

joltflame

um i guess no one else is lookin at the thread hmmm.
i wishg they didnt take so long to make new kh games for 1 .i wish namura didnt say kh would end its like the best rpg]action game ever. i wish he didnt take sonicblade out of the 2nd game.there is going to be a kh3 right.

Snowolf

wow, look at all the keyblades!

Im sure there will be a next one. Tho Namura said it will NOT be named Kingdom Hearts. IM pretty sure that this statements says that Sora's journey ends...but my mind tells me no.

We see three knights in the background. According to some website (i 4got wat it was called) they are the chasers. They will be led by Xehanort. And thus the Keyblade War will start.

Remember what the Keyblade was called? "a mighty weapon that could be used for restoration or destruction". Maybe that snapshot was part of the destruction. We've already seen the hero part of the keyblade. THe mood and atmosphere in the ending was depressing..I think there was some monster that faded into dust. We also saw Ansem Secret Report # 13 flashing on the screen. Along with " Xehanort's Memories". I have a feeling the next one will do a lot with him...

As for Namine and Roxas, im pretty sure they are important in the next game as well. Maybe we will hear their thoughts...like they completely havent melted into Sora and Kairi, but become a part of them. Like another side of them.

Ok, now the billions of keyblades we saw. This obviously means that there are not three keyblades (Twilight, Darkness, Light). Or maybe the ending was in the past..in Xehanort's memories, and all those keyblades rusted away. Im pretty sure about this theory, it makes sense...and the Chasers might be Ansem's apprentices...that also could make sense.

Does anyone agree w/ me on some/all of this? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back