• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Ending Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ffkh

Re: Seceret Ending

the shadowy figure i think is our new main character

FinalSora14

Re: Seceret Ending

you guys are missiong the point. I have heard a lot of people saying some kebale weilders brought chaos to worlds and other keybalde weilders saved worlds, but in reality the seceret ending is talking about 1 keybalde master did something to have 1 group say he destroyed it while another saaid that he save that world, so there are TWO sides of ONE story. This is the main point not thee shodowy figuere, or anthing else.

sora's_servant

Re: A quick thought about the secret ending

Riku-Keyblade said:
When I first saw this I thought it was Sora and the double image effect was to imply that Roxas was still there.

BUT
Nomura said in an interview that those three knights are not Sora, Kairi and Riku and that they just have a connection with them so simply it might just be implying that that specifc knight is the one connected to Sora.
i agree...hi by the way!...but anywayz, i heard about that interview as well...they couldn't be Sora, Kairi, and Riku because the one that picks up the kingdom key is taller then the one who picks up the dawn keyblade and if you havn't notice, Riku's taller that Sora...ALOT taller. so i think he has some connection to sora because he pick up the kingdom key. i don't know if the girls on the left is connected to kairi but maybe the king because she picks up a kingdom key aswell...but it could just be a coincedence

Riku123698745

Earth or in detail, The World that Never Was
Website
www.youtube.com
Re: In the ending

Square didn't want us to fight a bunch of dusks after beatinig Xemnas the final boss battle because it'd be easy and u'd say that the ending was easy because u just had to fight a bunch of dusks but i think that sora and riku fought those things but it wouldn't have been a big part that sora and riku were fighting dusks in the end and returned home, pathetic. xemnas had to be the final boss. the final battle shown at least. it would've been pointless to show them fighting a small number of nobodies as small ranked as those. it would explain why riku was so tred and on the gorund afterwards because in the xemnas battle and the dusks battle must've worn him out concerning that he was badly beaten fighting Xemnas for Sora and Riku to actually win this fight. two to three people saying this thing or something similar to it twice would sum it u for you huh, .:Roxas:.? get it? got it? hope so, because i don't think we need another person to say something like this again or even two more times. it'd be pointless because the two people who've made their points was enough. explained twice through.

~Leo~

First up lets get something down. Nomura said in his interview these are ALL NEW CHARACTERS. No one we have seen before.

I like how you are very open to other thoughts. I personally think its just an effect to emphisize the knight is important.

A

Audo

First up lets get something down. Nomura said in his interview these are ALL NEW CHARACTERS. No one we have seen before.
Wrong, in the interview he states that the three knights are new but doesnt say anything about the fourth character. It could be someone new or someone we already know (Xehanort, imo)

KHU Interview said:
Who are the 3 armoured people?
Those 3 are completely new people who haven't shown up at all. In fact, I've already thought of their names. Back when I was making that movie, I only had their settings but now I've even drawn their faces to give myself a clearer image of them.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards

He said the three Knights were new, didn't say the Shadow was new. It could be new or it could be an old Character.
Riku-Keyblade beat me to it.

Ed-Man

Master of Zorp!

I think that the double image thingy is highly important. I also think that that knight (or whatever he is) is connected to Sora. I recorded the secret ending and watched it frame by frame (yeah, yeah, I'm pathetic, who cares)There are many instances where something alters shape, or appears differently for a fraction of a second. I think its supposed to be symbolic in some way. (Call me crazy, but I swear that for about a nanosecond, the one armored guy's outline look similar to an outline of Sora. I think it's a symbol that they are connected)

kthundercat

Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers***

Well if you really want to get specific, nobody really knows anything about KH3 except for Nomura. It's all in his brain. Maybe Ienzo didn't want to share that information with them for just that reason.

I mean come on, would YOU want to be experimented on??? We already know that he kind of kept to himself a lot.

The only things that we really KNOW, are; Zexion's weapon is a spoiler, there are more than just the three keyblades and somewhere in all of it the nobodies still exist.

sora's_servant

nobodies will always exist as long as people loose their hearts which also means there will be more heartless

I think I've found a major clue to Birth By Sleep. You know the book Yen Sid makes you read? I'll quote it:

"The Beginning" - Each journey gives rise to chance encounters, and each
encounter brings forth a farewell. When a farewell leads to a journey, the
worlds open their hearts. Those chosen by the light, or ensnared by darkness.
Friends who share the same bonds, though their paths may differ. When you doubt
the path trod thus far, when the hand you held is lost to you, gaze anew at the
heart that once was...for all the answers are within.

"Interlude" - A long dream. A sad farewell, hanging in the air in that "world
between". What is reality? What is illusion? The path chosen by the young boy
leads to his memories. When caught in the stream of the days and nights going
past, gaze anew at your steps...for there all confusion will end.

"The Future Story" - Will the day come when this battle, born of confusion,
will end? It is different things to different people. Can the reality be that
which is hidden? The reason is mere existence. Still, memories can be believed.
Be not afraid. Entrust your body to the soothing waves of your memories. By and
by, your fleeting rest will be over...and everything will begin.

Pay extra attention to the last paragraph.

Last edited:

A_ShelL01

Question about the Secret movie*

I have recorded the special movie at the end with the knights...ANd sry if someone already has asked about this but....I was curious what in the world the first night was standing on..It was the thing that dissappeared in the beggining if u didn't know wat i was talking about. To me it really looked like the dragon from the final battle...but i don't know...IF Its already been asked about before sorry, and thanks again:)

Twilight

Re: Question about the Secret movie*

some people say it was a "beast" the night killed, i personally dont think anyone cant really tell

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
Re: Question about the Secret movie*

if u look closely u can see huge talons and its face nd body, its som sorta creature the tall knight killed, all the knights had theyre hardships tryin 2 get to the keyblades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back