• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh1 secret bosses

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

youngkhy

Website
www.myspace.com
do you have any idea who kurt zisa and the phantom heartless they belong to. basically im trying to say is do ou have an idea of whos heartless they belong to like ansem (seeker of darkness) was xenahorts heartless.

Sensei Abby

I think that it's one of those heartless who you dont know about. The game doesn't explain a lot of who heartless belong to. Like you don't go around asking who this knight is or who this darkball is, its just one of those things where its a bit too complicated to explain

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Not sure, but I think I read that the Phantom was Luxords heartless

*sorry for double posts

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Not sure, but I think I read that the Phantom was Luxords heartless

griever

KurtZisa was just a novelty secret boss meant for a bit of a challenge and fulfilled the purpose of the name in game competition (bunch of people applied and opne person (y the name of Kurt Zisa) got to have their name placed somewhere in the game) I would say that they're coresponding somebodies are completely unimportant.

sora_freak12

Well, remember when Sora became a heartless in KH1? I think these particular Heartless do no have particular owners, but are just made from the darkness in peoples' hearts, as the game explains. They are simply meant to serve as enemies. Now why do you not see many people in Traverse Town? Really, Square just wouldn't bother making tons of people. But perhaps they would have more if only...maybe all those people turned into Heartlesses, yet the only ones who didn't were stronger than them, like Leon, Yuffie, and some of the miscellaneous talking NPCs.

OK, back on topic. These are not supposed to have specific owners, and remember that Maleficent was using Ansem's machine to manufacture Heartless. So perhaps these secret bosses and other enemies are no more than manufactured ones. And if not, maybe the secret bosses flooded out of the Keyhole in Hollow Bastion. Remember how right when you sealed teh keyhole and ran away to Traverse Town, and went to Neverland or Agrabah, you could fight them? I think they might've come out of the Keyhole Of Darkness. What do you think?

Feel free to discuss.:thumbsup:

mike12

they are just bosses to fight, their origins have no importance, only to beat them and make yourself feel better >_>

Twiligan

Kurt Zisa, was made beacuse of a YOUR-NAME-IN-GAME contest, before they made KH1, I dont know about the phantom though, good questions.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
I think they might've come out of the Keyhole Of Darkness.

Bingo.

There are three S-Class heartless | Behemoth | Kurt Zisa | Phantom.

All of which was released once Sora sealed the Final Keyhole in Hollow Bastion. Behemoth remained to guard the keyhole, Kurt Zisa went to Agrabah, and Phantom went to Neverland. They assumably belong to no one.

Awards
It should be noted that every Heartless with a Heartless Symbol on it is an artificial Heartless made in a machine used for scientific study.
Science in KH? I have no idea either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back