• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH vs. GTA4

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Is which game is better to you? KH or GTA4?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MizuHikari

Website
mizuhikari.deviantart.com
So, I have this project in American Lit. I have to do. I could pick anything I wanted so I chose videogames. I wanted to have two different videogames so they would be extreme opposites. It's Kingdom Hearts versus Grand Theft Auto 4. It would be great if anyone would do this poll and maybe leave a comment saying why or why not these games are good. Thank you very much!
~MizuHikari

T

TWDIS

hmmm I think KH's because the story is better and I just like it more. but thats just me.

Mike

iROFL
Awards
People are probaly gonna say GTA4 because of the game. I mean, who doesnt wanna blow peoples heads off in a city? But KH because of the story line. I say...in the middle.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
i actually got GTA4 and i say GTA4 is pwn but KH has a long and more detailed storyline then GTA4 but i am not done with GTA4 so my vote could change so i say in the middle

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
i actually got GTA4 and i say GTA4 is pwn but KH has a long and more detailed storyline then GTA4 but i am not done with GTA4 so my vote could change so i say in the middle

GTA's story is way more longer and more detailed than KH's. GTA4 has different outcomes, and takes over 40 hours to complete. KH takes one day to beat, at best.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Haven't played GTAIV.

If you mean GTAIV over a KH game that's already out, then GTAIV. If you mean a brand new KH game over GTAIV, then KH.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
GTAIV has a far deeper storyline than KH.

Kingdom Hearts is a good game. But GTAIV far exceeds on every level. This has more to do with the fact that we're comparing Beauty and the Beast to Scarface.

GTAIV has more opportunity to be deeper than KH because it's able to push the level where KH isn't.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
GTA has the edge b/c it's much, much funner to run around randomly. both have good stories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back