• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► KH: Org. XIII: Vacation!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

State

Awards
omg, i can't believe I didn't think of that. That just made the possibilities for this story 10 times funnier. Can't wait for the next update!

He and Gantu, now that's a duo you wouldn't want in a serious thing, he he.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
"Yeah, what the bookworm said!" Said Luxord

I'm enjoying this fanfiction so far. But I kinda laughed at this part. Zexion, a bookworm? No, I get it! Just is funny that's all. I'm still reading but so far it's good. Just make sure it sounds more like it has description and so forth. Also when you mention 'we see', I think it sounds better if you can just "describe". It sounds better.

State

Awards
I'm enjoying this fanfiction so far. But I kinda laughed at this part. Zexion, a bookworm? No, I get it! Just is funny that's all. I'm still reading but so far it's good. Just make sure it sounds more like it has description and so forth. Also when you mention 'we see', I think it sounds better if you can just "describe". It sounds better.

Hm, thanks for the tip! I'll be sure to take advantage of it.

Choc

Xemnas', Xaldin's and Xigbar's Scenario:

The three of them, quiet as a silenced mage, were using every one minute of their time to enjoy the sun they were using to get a tan.
Not like Xemnas needs it...

"Of course I am, who do you take me for?" A squeaky voice said

"But, sir! Using that kind of specimens in the experiment, surely it will create some sort of incident, correct?" The captain asked

"Hawaii..." The squeaky voice said

"Yes, I KNOW the experiment is going to be-" Just as he was about to finish the sentence, he was stopped by the squeaky voice
O_O Hammsterviel? (yeah I completely spelled that wrong.)

State

Awards
Not like Xemnas needs it...

O_O Hammsterviel? (yeah I completely spelled that wrong.)

Don't feel bad, from now on, let's call him Hamster Evil... or Hamsterveil. Anyway, yes it IS him.

State

Awards
I had feeling it might him, at first when you said squeaky voice i thought of Pleakley,

Hm, I could dare say that his voice is a little soft, even when he screams.

CHAPTER FOUR:
Touching Hawaiian grounds!

The luxurious S.S. Gummi Cruiser lands it's anchor in the soft and clear Hawaiian sands and drops a rubber slide. From that slide, the fourteen members come dropping with the wind hitting their cloaks and getting a refreshing feeling of that tropical breeze they began to feel.

Just as the final member comes down, Roxas, Xemnas walks up to a palm tree filled with coconuts.

"OK everyone, we have arrived at Hawaii." Xemnas said while standing in the shadow of the palm tree

"From here and fort, you will be assigned to a group consisting of three members." Xigbar said while getting a sticky note from his pocket

Xigbar hands the sticky note to Xaldin and he reads "The following group, Bravo, will be composed of Vexen, Lexeaus and Zexion."

"Hmph! I hope this wild goose chase won't melt my brain down." Said Vexen

"You're instructions are as followed: You will search for Hawaiian provisions such as coconuts, ice cream and cold beverages." Xaldin said

Vexen, Lexeaus and Zexion then left.

"Group Foxtrot will consist of Saix, Demyx and Luxord. You're assignment is to search for any Hawaiian looking figurines and/or jewelry." Xaldin said

"We were sent here just to enter a gift shop?!" Exclaimed Saix while letting out a fiery wrath through his eyes

The three of them leave with a doubt on their faces.

"Group Slate will be formed by Axel, Roxas and Xion. You will look for hearts and Heartless." Said Xaldin

"Hm, we get all the action, they get the boring assignments... NICE!" Said Xion

The three of them leave.

"What about us, Superior?" Marluxia asked

"You and Larxene will help us get the hotel rooms ready down at the Hawaiian Frog Hotel." Xemnas said while walking out of the beach

"That's all? We will only unpack some boxes and out them on empty rooms?" Marluxia asked

"Don't make it look like some boring thing! You will be also unpacking the Nobody ENH we were experimenting on." Said Xigbar while catching up with Xemnas

A strong wind breezed through a coconut and it hit Marluxia's head

"OUCH! I saw that Number II!" Marluxia exclaimed while caressing his head

"I just aimed the wind at a coconut, nothing more." He replied

"GRR!"

"Let's go and unpack the things... YOU WILL UNPACK THE ENH! Ha ha!" Larxene said while running towards the crates

"No way!" Marlxuia said

"I called it first!" Said Larxene

"Ow no!" Marluxia said

Comments?

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
The three of them, quiet as a silenced mage, were using every one minute of their time to enjoy the sun they were using to get a tan.
Xemnas getting a tan. Hah.

This looks promising, can't wait for the next chapter. :D

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
At my house with Riku, Saix, and Zexion, rocking t
Hooray, an update!!! I feel bad for all the Org. members with the crappy assignments; I'm sure they all rather be doing what Xion, Roxas, and Axel were sent to do. So, what is this Nobody ENH thing that Larxene and Marluxia have to unpack? Part of me has a bad feeling as to what it is, but I guess we'll all find out soon enough. Anyway, great job, and I look forward to more.

State

Awards
Why do i get the feeling that Xemnas's plans will clash dramatically with Hamsterveil's?
Looking forward to the next update!

Let's just say that Xemnas never though that the ENH Nobodies were going to turn out useful.

Xemnas getting a tan. Hah.

This looks promising, can't wait for the next chapter. :D

His a Nobody! You never know how nothingness can react to your skin!

Hooray, an update!!! I feel bad for all the Org. members with the crappy assignments; I'm sure they all rather be doing what Xion, Roxas, and Axel were sent to do. So, what is this Nobody ENH thing that Larxene and Marluxia have to unpack? Part of me has a bad feeling as to what it is, but I guess we'll all find out soon enough. Anyway, great job, and I look forward to more.

ENH stands for ENHanced, you should get some ideas out of that word.

^It sounds like Hamsterviel, and if I remember correctly, he's from Lilo and Stitch.

He IS Hamsterviel!

State

Awards
Lol, seeing how he's already tan...XD guess he's just keeping it up.

:O

Also, on a side note, tell me how someone that spends 24/7 of his "whole life" watching a heart-shaped moon form keeps getting tanned? It must be the Room of Sleep!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back