• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► KH: Org. XIII: Vacation!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
When I go through my mom's magazine, I see those spray things that make you tan. It must be those(even though, girls use them...)

The Room of Sleep = tanning booth.

State

Awards
When I go through my mom's magazine, I see those spray things that make you tan. It must be those(even though, girls use them...)

The Room of Sleep = tanning booth.

Perhaps the Room of Sleep is a chamber filled with that spray?
Also, I will update the fanfic tomorrow.

State

Awards
That would be plain crazy of him. ._.

Yay

What can you expect? His a heartless "man" claiming he doesn't exist and we see him quite clearly.

CHAPTER FIVE:
Team Bravo's arguments

Group Bravo's Scenario:

Vexen, Lexaeus and Zexion were in their hotel rooms getting changed so that they can finish their assignment, search for Hawaiian provisions. From the closet, we see Vexen coming out... in the sense that he finished getting ready.

We see him with a light blue t-shirt and some dark blue shorts with some black shades. Huddling in a corner, Lexaeus is prepared for his assignment with a light brown t-shirt, cream-colored shorts and a hat similar to those the tourists wear.

And finally, sat in one of the three beds reading his Lexicon, Zexion hasn't even changed his clothes.

"Zexion, it's your turn to change." Said Lexaeus while staying still in the corner

Zexion closes his book and responds with "CLOTHEAUS CHANGEWINDUS!"

Suddenly, a cyclone comes out of nowhere and traps Zexion in it. When the wind suddenly stops blowing, Zexion is seen with his new clothes; a light gray t-shirt, some black shorts, black sandals and some shades.

Zexion gets a sticky note from his pocket and says "Since I have this, I'm the group leader."

"And who are you to say you were handed that note!" Vexen responds while approaching him, taking the note out of his hand and leaving an angered Lexaeus

Just when Lexaeus was about to open his mouth to exclaim something, a strong wind blows and a voice is heard.

"Don't waste time arguing, Numbers IV and VI! I name Number V the group leader."

The wind stops blowing but Vexen's face showed a wide disappointment and Zexion's a smirk.

Comments?

State

Awards
Very nice play on words, lol
Lexaeus in charge? This shall be interesting, since Zexion and Vexen will undoubtable give him a really hard time about it

It's the first time I've used wordplay on a fanfic, thanks! Anyway, I'm sure Zexion and Vexen know better than messing with a member whom's orders are like the superior's, I'm talking about Xaldin. He IS Number II, meaning that he MUST BE second in command.

State

Awards
You mean Number III. Xigbar is Number II>

Xaldin is Number III? I always though he was Number II, his personality seemed like someone more fitting for second in-command... well, compared with a 40 year old man with the brains of a high school surfer... Hm, I seem to have gotten a brilliant idea with Xigbar, I'm going to test it tomorrow.

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
At my house with Riku, Saix, and Zexion, rocking t
Awesome update, CavitaZero. So, Lexaeus is in charge of Team Bravo. God, this is going to be interesting. I have a feeling that Lexeaus is going to be like a father to two bickering children (Zexion and Vexen do not seem to get along very well), and, by the end of all of this, he is going to end up kicking himself. Anyway, great job, and I look forward to more.

State

Awards
Glad I could...help?

Hm, that reminds me of some sort of a anime moment.

Awesome update, CavitaZero. So, Lexaeus is in charge of Team Bravo. God, this is going to be interesting. I have a feeling that Lexeaus is going to be like a father to two bickering children (Zexion and Vexen do not seem to get along very well), and, by the end of all of this, he is going to end up kicking himself. Anyway, great job, and I look forward to more.

Hm, it wasn't my intention to make Zexion and Vexen look like they don't get along just because of that fight... Maybe I'll expand that discussion for the next 2 chapters.

State

Awards
CHAPTER SIX:
Group Foxtrot's fun...?

Group Foxtrot's Scenario:

On a small shack located far from the hotel, we see three members of the organization changing their clothes into comfort ones in a summer "paradise". We can see Luxord in some white shorts, some gladiator sandals and a white t-shirt with a big spade, diamond and a broken heart in it.

On the bedside, we can see Demyx sitting on the bed with his sitar on hand. Saix, is still inside the closet trying to find something to wear...

"SAIX! Hurry it up!" Demyx exclaimed

Saix slammed the closet doors and with fiery eyes and a diabolic deep voice said "I'M DONE YOU IMPUDENT MORTAL!"

"Okay! That was totally uncalled for." Luxord added

"What's our assignment?" Asked Saix while putting on some sunblock

"You were the one complaining about it, you should know." Replied Demyx

"Oh! Yeah, the "gift shop" thing... RATS!" Saix said

"Well, where's the nearest gift shop?" Luxord asked

Demyx lifted his left index finger and pointed towards the opened window and said "About five squares from here."

Both Luxord and Saix dropped their mouths and said dumbly "WHAAA?"

Demyx put on some blue shades and said "Wha ha hat?! Can't I have fun with some intelligent girls?"

"Let's just get outta here and go to the gift shop." Luxord said while opening the door

"Also, Demyx? This is an assignment not a casanova mission." Saix said

"Don't worry! I won't go to the girls." He said

Demyx lowered his voice and said to himself "They're gonna come to me! Ha ha!"

COMMENTS?

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Not surprised Demyx is getting the ladies ;3
Both Luxord and Saix dropped their mouths and said dumbly "WHAAA?"
That's hiliarious, especially when Saix is doing that.

State

Awards
Not surprised Demyx is getting the ladies ;3

That's hiliarious, especially when Saix is doing that.

I can't imagine a serious man like Saix doing that... Nu uh.

Oh yeah, Demyx is such a ladies' man!!! That was cute. I can't wait until the next update.

I wonder if Nobodies can be pervs... I'll arrange someTHING.

I like this. I likes this alot.

I can see that.. he he.

great job once again!
can't wait to see what happens next!

Thank you! Next we're going to see what Axel's group is doing. After that, I'll make a small reference of Marluxia and Larxene.

The Dream

Oh no, not me, I never lost control
Awards
alright, finally finshed reading the chapters I forgot to read. like this fanfic alot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back