• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH online?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

neon6

Maybe after they finish the KH series but other than that I wouldn't play it.

1. It's been done. They did the same thing with the Matrix films. After they stopped making the films, they made an MMORPG.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
it'd be hard to make it online. they'd have to dig up a good plot as to why millions of keybairers are running around killing fighting eachother lol.

Goofyshield

Website
www.freewebs.com
THAT'D BE SOOO AWSOME!!!!! All u guys who says it'd be unsucessful aren't true KH fans! If you were true KH fans, you'd buy the game even if it's not to good.... Kind a like the remake of Chain of Memories, we know it's just as bad as the first, but I'm still buying it! KH Online is a definate possibility after KH 3's Keyblade wars.
:thumbup: :thumbsup:

Demi_Shock

I think if the Keyblade Wars took place online, that would be HUGE. SE would make a lot of money.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
THAT'D BE SOOO AWSOME!!!!! All u guys who says it'd be unsucessful aren't true KH fans! If you were true KH fans, you'd buy the game even if it's not to good.... Kind a like the remake of Chain of Memories, we know it's just as bad as the first, but I'm still buying it! KH Online is a definate possibility after KH 3's Keyblade wars.
:thumbup: :thumbsup:
...Le sigh.

Just because we don't think it'll work doesn't make us bad fans.

It makes us have common sense.

Take Fullmetal Alchemist. Not a bad show or manga.

But the games are horrible. They are.

Just deal with the fact that KH is not a game to go online.

swizzle

You are such a drag..
agreed with ninja_usagi.

except for this...
Halo? A first person shooter?
Uh...last time I checked there was only one gun in the whole game and guess what? HE DIED.

he didnt die, at least not yet, and there are many guns throughout the game.

uLtIm4

aaah i love this section...

1. Calm down.

2. Halo? A first person shooter?
Uh...last time I checked there was only one gun in the whole game and guess what? HE DIED.

3. Why would you want to play as characters you've already played as before against each other?

4. ...hahaha...Ah, you make me laugh, Mr. Ultima.
wen did i ever say i wanted guns??? and donald and goofy? i said u could get and find different keyblades and attack each other. if sora had donald and goofy around that would b stupid, in halo do u see cortana everywhere u go on xbox live? NO! so quit makin things up i didn't say

uLtIm4

hmmm yea i guess so..? i'd just say make a nobody or heartless or som'n and then the powers, speed, abilities, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back