• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH online?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

swizzle

You are such a drag..
i dont think taht it would be too great, because everyone will have hte same skills, abilities, weapons, and knowledge of hte game. so it would kinda be boring.

Souten Ni Zase

I think a KH online game would be mass phail. I don't really like MMO's, so I probably wouldn't enjoy the game.

TwistedHeartz

I saw quite a bit of threads like this ):...

But I think it depends on the story and characters.

uLtIm4

it would b tight!!!! wut the hell r u ppl talkin bout?! it could b like halo (2 & 3)!!! u could change the color of sora's clothes and choose roxas =D u won't b able 2 use drive forms but u'd probly b able 2 use glide... maybe not but dual wield keyblades! if u think that's stupid then u have problems... well hmmm X. u don't have problems if u don't like the idea but it would b cool!!!

Roxas.Worshipper

Hm. I guess it could be fun with the right people working on it. Like, while Sora is doing all that stuff in the game, what's happening everywhere else? And that could be the online game, with everyone batllin' the heartless. I TOTALLY JUST WANT A CUTE KINGDOM HEARTS STYLE OUTFIT. ADMIT IT, YOU ALL DO.

uLtIm4

i wouldn't want a "cute" one... but i'd hells say yes 2 a pimpin blu and black outfit!!!!!!!!

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
I'd join it if not to realize my dream of seeing a kh character I myself had created, but I'm not so good at MMOs and probably wouldn't go as far as die hard online gamers...

An online game is a bad idea, considering how stroy-driven KH is, to be in a world free of any rules and any story to follow would bring about utter boredom, unless, perhaps the quests actually ahve something to do with each Disney world's stroyline...

plus could you imagine the Gummi ship traffic between worlds? ugh....

uLtIm4

they should just make new multiplayer maps and have ppl play on them freely while finding and weilding different keyblades then attacking ppl head on... like halo (2 & 3)

aquaticmelody

yeah maybe as a pc game... id it were an online game i dont think it'll click O_O
besides it might only be for japan. darn.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Would you mind explaining next time?

Like how it would work out and how everybody wouldn't get overly bored? EVERYTHING.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
it would b tight!!!! wut the hell r u ppl talkin bout?! it could b like halo (2 & 3)!!! u could change the color of sora's clothes and choose roxas =D u won't b able 2 use drive forms but u'd probly b able 2 use glide... maybe not but dual wield keyblades! if u think that's stupid then u have problems... well hmmm X. u don't have problems if u don't like the idea but it would b cool!!!
aaah i love this section...

1. Calm down.

2. Halo? A first person shooter?
Uh...last time I checked there was only one gun in the whole game and guess what? HE DIED.

3. Why would you want to play as characters you've already played as before against each other?

4. ...hahaha...Ah, you make me laugh, Mr. Ultima.

Athletics Legend

*The Future Athlete*
That would honestly suck..the game characters wouldnt fit that well in an online game...i could imagine sora running around in final form clothes holding a SMG shooting at roxas...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back