• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH Life On Destiny Islands 3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
Inside an empty room, my inspiration flows, now wa
Kinra walked outside. She was in thought about a guy she liked in Twilight Town. His name was Zane. She was thinking of ways to impress him. You know, usual girl stuff.

But Kinra noticed something in the trees. As she looked up, she saw two people. One she did not recognize, the other she noted was Niwa Sagashi. She remembered vaguely that Rin said that she was friends with an Aj Sagashi back when she was a teenager. So Rin decided to see something about this. She jumped up into the trees.

"Are you Niwa Sagashi, son of Aj Sagashi?", Kinra asked. "I'm Kinra, daughter of Rin and Max. Ever heard of them?"

Niwa

DDR Expert Player
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
Niwa walked out of the inn and walked back to the beach where he saw everyone.He kept walking as he thought about Ziphiroth and sephiroth and how they were brothers.Sephiroth was after my father's power and now he is after mine why could i have that he would want.He sat down against a tree and looked at the sky as he thought about what might happen.What if Sephiroth comes back what if he attacks someone should i fight him or just run no i won't run i will fight.

He got up and jumped up into the tree and looked around to see if Sephiroth was around.I know he is here somewhere i can feel his power but i can't find out right where he is.He looked around keeping an eye on the others just in case Sephiroth appeared so he could get some answer's.Sephiroth you know more about my father i have a feeling that you have something to do with him disappearing.Niwa then noticed the girl and replied"Yes i am AJ's son and yes i have heared of Max and Rin."

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
"So I finally get to meet you. I have heard many things about your father from my parents.", Kinra said. She sat down on the tree. The breeze played across her hair. Those kids from earlier were still playing in the ocean.

"My parents said that your father was like a leader of the group. Is that true? What do you know of my parents?", Kinra asked. She wanted to know if the stories she had heard were true. If they were just....stories.

"Have you seen other worlds?", she also asked.

Niwa

DDR Expert Player
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
Niwa looked at her the thought about everything that his father showed and told him."Yes my father was like that and i have been to another world my father took me it was cool to see a different world."He said as he looked up at the sky and then back at the ground."I did not hear to much about your mom and dad but i did hear that they helped my dad alot."

He thought back to all the stuff he had just learned about his father and the power that Sephiroth wanted."Now all i know is you better keep an eye out Sephiroth is back and he wants to kill."He said as he jumped out of the tree and started to walk back to his house.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Clara decided to go back to shore. She swam back, and sat on the shore, even if she felt a little cold. She turned and saw a group of kids playing in the beach. She smiled. She wished she could be there playing with them. But she was too shy to go over. She was new here after all. So she didn't really have that much friends. She looked down and drew circles in the sand. She sighed and laid down on the beach again.

<Roxas>

The Silent warrior
Ryan saw Maggie blush"Well Maggie I would like to be the first one to welcome you to this side of the island and also be the first friend you make here."He smiled again and scratched the back of his head.Ryan completly forgot about his parents and started to focus back on Maggie.

Last edited:

wisdom&valor

Bronze Member
Website
www.flickr.com
M got out of the ocean and went back to his house.He called "mom home" he saw a note
Dear , M
I went with niwas dad i cant tell you where ask niwa

i left you dimond dust and water mist
I,LOVE U I WONT BE BAK

love, Mom
edit : ill make it longer

he sighed 'where could she be'

"i better go talk to niwa" he runs ans sees a kid "are you ziproth" have youve seen niwa"

Last edited:

Ziphiroth

(wow that was short W&V...)
Ziphiroth looks back to see if the kid is following him. Noticed he wasn't so he sat down on a nearby tree on a random street corner and looked around sighing knowing exactly what was in store.

Sephiroth will come for them again. and it's my duty to his father to protect Niwa. As long as I can Niwa will live.. he though to himself as he stared into the abyss.

Ziphiroth began to grow hungry so he looked around and spotted a nearby tavern, 'River Rocks RR' So Ziphiroth walked into the RR tavern and sat down on a stool and said "Gimmie a Sprite and a house special" as the waitress in a skimpy, slavery-type, dress aproached him.

A young man then walk up to him looking exactly like him. The kid had to be only 15 years of age. "Dad?" the kid said as Ziphiroth looked at the boy and cocked an eyebrow towards him. "Do I know you?" Ziphiroth replies questionably. I don't think so but Mom says that your my dad.. Th-the g-great Z-Ziphi-iroth.." said the boy. Ziphiroth looks at him and whispers "Tifa?" and the boy looks up at him, "Yep! Thats her name!" Ziphiroth then looks at the kid and says "Whats your name?" The boy replies quickly "Jett." " 'Jett..' " Ziphiroth repeats. He then gives a hand motion like 'is there anything else?' and Jett just looks at him "Thats my name.. Jett.."

Can this kid be serious? Oh yeah.. there was that one night.. But.. How..? This is way wierd. Jett.. Tifa.. Everything.. Ziphiroth looks at Jett and says "Where is Mom now?" as Jett looks down at the ground with a frown on his face.

(gotta wait for the next part :p lol)

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
"Sephiroth? A joke compared to me.", Kinra said. Her eyes glowed a little with dark menace. But then she noticed Niwa had walked off. Kinra shrugged and jumped down from the tree. She had overstayed her welcome. Or at least, thats how she felt.

As Kinra went to her parents house, she noted that the house was boarded up. A note was stuck to the door. Taking it, Kinra began to read it. It said that her mom and dad had to go somewhere really important. And that they wouldn't be back for a while.

"Fine by me, Twilight Town here I come.", Kinra said sarcastically as she started walking towards the ocean.

Ziphiroth

Ziphiroth goes for a walk out of the tavern telling Jett to stay there for a minute.. when he cam back he seen Tifa is sitting at his table and waves "I havn't seen you in ages Zi..."

Ziphiroth looks at her and smiles as she wore her usual White tank-top with suspenders, and shorts. He looks at her and says "Tif' I havn't seen you in such a long time." in his usual deep, raspy, voice. "So..." he looks down at Jett then back to Tifa, "You never told me i have a son.. he just showed up out of no where and knew me.. then again everyone does."
Tifa nods "I'm sorry i didn't tell you sooner.."
Ziphiroth replies, "It's ok.. I'l just be sure to be careful.. heh. Don't want him to deal with being picked on 'cause his pops i a failure."
Tifa then says "It's ok Zi. You don't have to worry. He'll be ok."
Jett then look at both of them and says "Hey HE'S RIGHT HERE!" and walks away out of the tavern and Ziphiroth follows quickly.
As soon as Ziphiroth feels the wind blows on his face he takes flight disappearing before Tifa can run out yelling "Wait!.. Damnit.. Just like him."

Ziphiroth flies around for a while thinking as he stares down over the islands.

Last edited:

Niwa

DDR Expert Player
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
Niwa kept walking then he thought he saw something it looked like Sephiroth he ran after him he then made a fast stop.Where is he i will kill him i know i saw him but where did he go.He thought as he felt something big and evil around he looked up and saw Sephiroth looking down at him."Sephiroth where is my father tell me or i will kill you."He said as Sephiroth jumped down and the trees grew black and it was starting to get cold.

"What is this what is happening is it you Sephiroth how can you do this."Sephiroth laughed a little as he pulled out his sword and got ready to attack."Yes I am doing this and your father will not come back neither will the others i have taken all of the power they had."Sephiroth said as he ran at him and swung his blade the oathkeeper and oblivion appeared in his hands and he blocked."Sephiroth I won't let you do this I will get my father back even if it kills me."He said as he started attacking Sephiroth and he blocked all of his attacks Sephiroth slashed him across the chest and he stumbles back.Niwa kept his balence and saw black aura flowing around Sephiroths hand."You will die here Niwa son of AJ and I will take the Red Wings."Sephiroth siad as he ran up and punched him in the gut and he flew back into a wall and Sephiroth pulled out his sword."Why am I so weak I can't even stop him why does my father trust me so much."He said as sephiroth slashes him 100 times and he crashes through his house and crashed on the beach coughing up blood as he tried to get up but could'nt.

wisdom&valor

Bronze Member
Website
www.flickr.com
J saw two people fighting one of them was nwia he rushed over and said "hey my mom went with your dad do you know where " J said 'hes hurt that man he did this how will i fight' he thought. Suddenley two key thingy-do's showed up in my hands . keyblade poped in my mind "hey mr are you ready to rumble" he screamed he shot a beam out of dimond dust that shot him to the ground. " are you ok" he said to niwa

redharry123

a wanderer
"Thanks" Maggie said. Just then she heard a lound crash. She turned and saw a boy fly through a house and land on the beach. "Oh my gosh!" She turned to Ryan. " We have to help him!" She grabbed his hand and ran twords the boy, who she now realized was starting to cough up blood. She nelt down by the boy. "Are you ok?"

Niwa

DDR Expert Player
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
Niwa stood up and coughed up more blood."I will kill him Sephiroth you took my father and the others you will die."He said as he started to glow red and his wounds disappeared.What is this power is this the Red Wings if it is i have to kill sephiroth for my father.He thought as the oathkeeper and oblivion appeared in his hands and he ran up to sephiroth and started slashing him.As he slashed him Sephiroth jumped back and shot a dark ball at him he jumped over the ball and threw the oblivion at Sephiroth.

Sephiroth jumped back and laughed as he looked at Niwa."So I get to face the Red Wings once again but why are they not out."Sephiroth said as he started walking towards him."Shut up Sephiroth i am gonna kill you here and now"He said as he started attacking sephiroth.Sephiroth blocked and slashed him across the chest"Niwa we will end this just not now o i almost forgot i owe that weakling something."He said as he shot a dark ball at the kid who shot him earlier as he disappeared into the ground."Sephiroth i will get you"He said as he jumped onto a house and ran to a different part of the island.

Last edited:

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
Kinra noticed the battle with Sephiroth. Instinctively, her Way to the Dawn keyblade appered in her hand. Kinra walked over. She didn't run, she walked. Kinra took no notice of the other people nearby. She just headed straight toward Sephiroth.

Kinra stood in his line of vision. "Hey Sephiroth, remember me? Whats your plans this time? I thought that you were gone for good. What could you want with this island?", Kinra questioned. She was a little confused as to why Sephiroth would be there, let alone attacking this small island.

Niwa

DDR Expert Player
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
Niwa stopped and looked back to see if Sephiroth was coming or not."Where is he wait he is still at that spot but the other kids no this is bad."He started to run back to the others when black shadows appeared around him.You have got to be joking why are the heartless back all I know is the others are in trouble.He jumped over the heartless and kept running towards the others so he could help them before something bad happened.

Sephiroth looked at Kinra a smirked as he put his sword away."I am here for Niwa I will kill him and take his powers like i took AJ's and the others if you were smart you would not get in my way."Sephiroth said as he looked to the side and laughed a little as he pulled out his sword."Here he comes again and the Red Wings are even more powerful so this will be fun."Sephiroth said as he jumped on the roof and pointed towards the others and heartless started to appear around them.

redharry123

a wanderer
Maggie's eyes grew wide. What in the world is going on!? She looked at the heartless appearing around her. Heartless...but..i thought they dissapeared. Maggie had heard many stories about the heartless and a guy named Aj, but she never knew they were real. She thought they were just stories. Maggie closed her eyes, not knowing what to do. All of a sudden a blade appeared in her hands. What....what is this? All of a sudden, the name appeared in her head. Lionheart....keyblade..... She began slashing at the heartless.

<Roxas>

The Silent warrior
"Sephiroth and now the heartless."Ryan got out his two keyblades and started slash at everyone that came his way "Maybe today wasnt my lucky day."There were to many heartless to fight then Ryan then had an idea "Flaming Tornado."Soon there was a tornado around Ryan full of flames sucking up the heartless on by one.

Last edited:

Ziphiroth

Ziphiroth is currently flying around the island. He spots the battle going on and unhooks his sword and launches it at Sephiroth. The huge blade land and sticks into the cement on a diagonal. Ziphiroth then flies down and sets onto the ground lightly saying "Childern. Stay back. I'll deal with him.." as he holds his arm strait out to the side. He slowly reaches his hand down and pulls out his sword easily and hooks it back onto his back then stands still with his arms at his side as if waiting to be stuck as Sephiroth brands his Masamune.

Sephiroth smirk and says "Well Brother, Now is your chance.. What are you going to--" he dashes towards Ziphiroth "--DO!" he tries to slash strait down but Ziphiroth easily steps to the side and grabs Seph's colar and throws him into a building easily knocking down the wall
(I'll keep it short and sweet so others can interact..))

<Roxas>

The Silent warrior
As the tronado faded so did the heartless"Im glad thats over"Ryan looked around and saw Maggie and smiled "You fight really well in a bikini."Ryan looked around again to see if he could spot sephiroth and Niwa"There gone already."Ryan sat down in the rumble of the house and then saw a picture of niwa's dad and his,he but it in his back pocket and look around some more.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back