• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH Life On Destiny Islands 3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Clara jumped up when she heard a huge noise. "Kain!" She called out, because he was the first thought that came to her mind. She saw Kain looking a bit surprised at Kinra. "Kin..ra...?" She said in a whisper, unable to believe that Kinra was here. "Oh cool! Kinra's here! Do you know where the others are?" She asked, going closer to Kinra. "Hey Kain, how come you look like that? Aren't you happy that Kinra's here? But what happened here anyway? Woah...did you just crash into the house or something?" She asked.

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
Inside an empty room, my inspiration flows, now wa
"How smart of you to notice that Kain. No, your precious sister is currently with Fan. Although, I don't think she's injoying her time with him since she's unconcious.", Aurax said as she started slashing through the air. This sent huge dark shockwaves through the air and along the ground.

"I think you know why I'm here. For Clara.", Aurax pointed. She sent under huge slash at Kain. Meanwhile, Zanex was watching from a secret location. He closed his eyes and made himself look like Kain. He was to wait until Kain was drawn away from Clara, and when Kain wasn't looking, pretend to tell Clara that Aurax had been defeated and that he was taking her somewhere safer because the islands were going to blow.

ooc: Here's a banner I made in my spare time

Last edited:

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
ooc: Haha, nice banner.

Clara was confused. She stepped away from Aurax. "So...you're not Kinra?" She asked. "Then what do you want from me? I don't have anything, I swear!" She said. "I really don't have anything..." She said, thinking about her parents. I only have my friends left...I only have Kain left... She thought. "If you're not Kinra, who are you? Why do you look like Kinra? Why is Kinra unconcious? Where is Kinra and Fan? How did you come here? How did you know we're here?" She blabbed out questions.

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
"Ok, I'll answer each of those questions. I have told you before. I'm Aurax, Kinra's nobody. I look like her because...well, I have to say that she is a damn lot nicer than how I look. Kinra is unconcious do to the fact that she's missing her heart, or at least as far as I'm told by other org members."

"Kinra and Fan are at Fan's place. I came here by portal. I knew you were here because of how you got away from us and I figured that you would be here. Does that answer all your questions? Or do you have any more?", Aurax asked mockingly.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Clara shrugged, smiling. "Nope, I don't think so." She said, laughing. "Thanks for answering all the questions!" She said. I don't like her. She thought, almost frowning, but she kept her smile on. "And what is your purpose being here? Oops...that's another question...can you answer that?" She asked, giggling. "I guess there's some more questions I need to ask, and they are, 'Are you here to kidnap Kain or something?' and 'How did Kinra lose her heart?' also, 'What is your plan?' and I almost forgot, 'Why do you keep bothering us?'" She asked, grinning.

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
wisdom&valor, a hell of a lot of your posts have been removed from this thread. Get your act together and follow the rules - 2 paragraphs a time minimum, unless nescessary. All your posts were single paragraphs or less.

If you incapable to doing so, return to the RP Forum when you can.

<Roxas>

The Silent warrior
Zex went for Zexion and Ryan went for his mom but it wasnt that easy as Zexion had nobodies guarding her."You think a couple of nobbodies will stop me."Zex went straight for Zexion knocking every nobodie he saw."Zexion stop hidning behind these nobodies and come and fight!."Zexion cam up from behind him and blasted him but Zex blocked it with his sword."Always using sneaky tricks to win.You havent changed a bit."Zexion smirked."Oh I have changed as you can see."Lighting coursed through Zexion as he lifted from the ground and started to a make a thunder storm that striked down on the ground."Damn I didnt know he could get so good so fast."Ryan focused on his mother and tried to get her out but the Samurai nobodies were to quick for him to get close."Fine if you want a sword fight then birng it!."Ryan got out his Keyblades and started to attack the Samurai."Im amazed Zexion that you can use lighting so well but you still can beat me."Zex soon was engulfed in flames and he then raise his sword in the sky."Now let me show you what true power is."Zexion focused his attack on Zex.Zexion was getting fed up with this fight so he sumoned a big burst energy on Zex."No one could survive that."Ryan watched as his fahter got shot with the burst of energy."Dad!"When the smoked cleared Zex was in the same spot laughing."Your gonna have to do better than that."

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
occ: I kept telling him that he needs to post longer posts.

"Let's see....my purpose here is to kill Kain. I think that would rule out kidnapping. Kinra lost her heart from when she was tricked by one of our members posing as a former friend. My plan you now ask? Well, to kill Kain. I think I answered that earlier.", Aurax mocked.

"And why you two that I seem to always bother? I hate Kain for starters. He is lucky that he gets to have family and friends. And he's the only thing standing in my way to get to you. So I wouldn't be giggling right now.", Aurax said.

ooc: Come on King Naruto, post.

<Roxas>

The Silent warrior
Zex used his sword like a lighting rod and absorbed the energy."Thanks for the help Zexion."Zexion summoned nobodies to attack Zex(Berserkers)."Ryan I need som help over here."Ryan was to busy fighting the Samurai."I'm still busy trying to get mom."Zex summoned his phoenix to battle to hlpe him out but Zexion shortly to care of it."Enough of these foolish games Zex!"Zexion rushed towards Zex and tried to stop his attack but Zex had a shield ."Just a little more time."Zexion was now furious and he started to blast at the shield knowing that Zex couldn't sistain it for long."Its time I bring out my weapon."Zexion pulled out a keybalde but it was diffrent from all the other Zex and Ryan saw it had no keychain and it was alot bigger than the others.Ryan finally freed his mother and put her in a safe place he quickly got back to his father and aided him."What now dad."Zex thought for a second Zexion was now even more powerful then before and he new Ryan couldnt take him on by himself but he neede time to finish his attack."Ryan you need to buy me some time ok."Ryan nodded a ran towards Zexion with on swing of his keyblade pushed him back and destoryed Zex force field."What...power."Ryan didnt let Zexion scare him he would give his fahter the time he needed."Bring it Zexion."Zexion keyblade started glow he soon aimed it at Ryan and blasted him Ryan some of the attack but still was badly injured."Forget Ryan you can never beat me."Zexion stuck his keyblade on the ground and the ground started to shake and Zex soon lost control and now he was to tired to do again Zexion started a shockwave wich badly injured Zex and Ryan."Dad I got one idea and we only have one shot at it.We need to get my flame powers back."Zex new what he was trying to and he dashed foward to Zexion.

Zexion laughed and picked up his keyblade and swong his keyblade again but Zex didnt go back an inch Zexion clashed with Zex and both of them werent giving up Ryan helpy out his father and knocked Zexion down from behind Zex put his sword close to Zexion body and got Ryan's flame power back.Ryan now feeling like his old self clashed with Zexion but didnt have much sucess trying to even scratch him."We..n-n-need...to combined our attack Ryan."Ryan new we couldnt win in this state he couldn't lay a finger on Zexion and his father was to tired to fight.Zexion took advantage of there state and rapidly slashed both of them.Zexion laughed and they fell to the ground."D-d-d-ad what do we do."Zex didnt know he couldnt even get up that keyblade of Zexion's has alot of power."We need to use all our power on one last blow.Ryan we might not survive this but...we need to do it for everyone we love."Ryan thought about Maggie and about how they were suppost to be on the island right now on the beach."Yeah lets do this!"With the thoughts of there love ones Zex and Ryan clashed with Zexion one last time but Zexion was to pwerful they were slowly being over comed by Zexion power but then somthing from the air came down it was Maggie with her keyblade she slashed Zexion from the back giving Zex and Ryan the edge they needed to win the fight.

As the light from Zexion body faded so did Ryan's journey."Thanks Maggie we couldnt of done it without you."Maggie smiled and kissed Ryan.Zex opend a portal so they can go throught but before the could go Mickey thanked them for defeating Zexion."I hope we meet again Zex."Zex smiled and shook his hand.They soon went through the portal to Desinty Island Ryan and Maggie ran off to the beach while his parents went home."I wonder if Claraand the others are here?"Ryan didnt worry about that now he looked at his home which he thought he wold neve see again.Maggie sat down on the sand greatful to be back Ryan sat down next her."I'm glad you were with me Maggie."Maggie stayed silent she just laid her head on Ryan's shoulder and enjoyed the moment as long as she could.

OoC:Longets post I eveR made!

wisdom&valor

Bronze Member
Website
www.flickr.com
occ: it weried sometimes its really hard for me to make a long post.Ok i'll try harder even though there nothing i can post till shadow gets Kinra's heart.

IceBlueWings

&#12418;&#12387;&#12392;&#12418;&#12387;&#12392;&#
ooc: Well, it is kinda hard when KN isn't posting...

"Never expected you to giggle anyway." Clara said, shrugging. "But if you're going to kill Kain, I can't let you do that. He's not going to die. No one's going to die. I won't let that happen. I can't lose anyone precious to me anymore. If...if Kain dies, then I'll kill myself." She said bravely. She never felt this brave before. And she never felt so...strong before. It was as if something in her was changing herself, and she liked it. To be stronger than before meant she could protect the ones she loves. And she wants that.

"And stop mocking me. You sound stupid." She said, and then thought, Or is she making me sound stupid? But shrugged it off. "Anyway, I'm not gonna let you or that other guy..uh..Kanix I think, to do what you want. As long as my heart's still here," she pointed to herself, "I'm not gonna let you do what you want. Never." She said, glaring. She was already mad. "And I think there's more to than just 'killing Kain'. You are going to do something else, I know." She said.

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
"How brave. You sound so determind to make sure that you won't lose. I like that. I want to make sure that my enemies are confident in thinking that they will win. They put up more of a challenge.", Aurax said.

"And you are right. There is something more. It's either I kill Kain and take you to Kanix. Or it's I spare Kain and take you to Kanix. What's your choice? And doubting that I could kill Kain, that's a luagh and Kain knows it."

IceBlueWings

ooc: Well...I'm here!

"Yeah, well I really won't lose!" Clara said determinedly. "And you're not killing Kain! And you're not taking me to Kanix too! You're not gonna do anything! You're gonna stop this nonsense!" She said. I think I sound like a kid... She thought, but looked at Aurax angrily. "I think....I think you should stop eveything and leave us alone!" She shouted, feeling so angry. She felt like she was going to burst.

"Those choices you gave me are stupid. I'm not gonna let you kill Kain, or take me anywhere. And I'm not going to lose." She said, and she prepared herself for anything. Even though she doesn't have a weapon, she would still fight. Whatever it takes to save herself, Kain, and her friends.

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
"If you say so. But at least I gave you the choice to spare your boyfriend.", Aurax said as she placed her hand on the ground. She somehow pulled a spear out of the ground. She pointed it at Clara dangerously.

"Remember that you picked the wrong choice.", Aurax said as she swung it at Clara. Aurax then started trying to practically gut her by stabbing her with it. Zanex was watching from afar. "So...my arrival will be pretty soon."

wisdom&valor

Bronze Member
Website
www.flickr.com
((hey everyeone i am qutting all of my rp's excpt this one!! Why you ask beacuse my trainer says i have to wrok on my skills and she is going to help me so when i c ome back to rpg fourm ill be better thanks))

IceBlueWings

Clara felt a huge searing pain on her arm when she realized that she was stabbed by Aurax's spear. But she didn't scream. She held it back. Even though she could feel the blood spilling down, she didn't care. She almost fell, but she still stood. She felt so much pain that it was hard to stand but she tried. Clara was swaying a bit, but she looked at Aurax angrily. She knew she had to try dodging her attacks.

But at the back of her head, she had a negative thought. Even though she told herself that she could do something, somewhere at the beck of her head told her the opposite. When she was stabbed at the arm, the thought became worse. She really felt that she couldn't win. But there are always chances. So maybe she could win. She'd just have to take the risk. And if she blows it, well...that's probably the end. Unless someone comes and saves her and Kain, then that's good.

ooc: Uh...King Naruto's still not posting so what do we do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back