• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH Life On Destiny Islands 3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

redharry123

a wanderer
Maggie heard a splash and turned. She looked at the boy named fan and gave a friendly smile. "Hi, I'm Maggie." Maggie looked at the other boy, the one who caused the huge splash. She walked over to him, wondering if he was ok. "Hey, you ok?"

wisdom&valor

Bronze Member
Website
www.flickr.com
he saw the bo who would not talk to him oh great the bast$% that woudnt talk to me mabye he will now "ya r u ok" looking conernd,he had no wounds he looked ok

Niwa

DDR Expert Player
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
OOC: ok lets see if i can do this

Niwa looked at the girl and boy the turned and started walking away from them as he did he turned his head a little."I'm fine" he said as kept walking then jumped back onto the roof to think some more about what happened.Why is he gone i want to find him i must find him no matter what i do but where could he have gone.He stood up and walked to the other side of the roof and jumped of and headed to his house.Father why did you leave without telling me do you have a reason for it i swear i will find you and find the answers.

He walked into his house and sat down and looked around at everything the photo's of him and his dad.As he kept looking he saw a light from his father's room he got up and walked towards it.What is that is it him or is it someone else he thought as he walked into the room.He looked around and saw nothing but his fathers stuff but then he saw a note on his dad's bed he picked it up and read it."Niwa I leave my oathkeeper and oblivion to you in hopes you will destroy the new evil and save the world the other island children will join you good luck son"he read from the note."What does that mean his oathkeeper and his oblivion is this from him or just a joke."

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
Inside an empty room, my inspiration flows, now wa
Kinra watched with raised eyebrows at the people "playing" in the ocean. Kinra was too serious for things like that. Especially since having parents like Rin and her father.(I am not going to say who the father is yet!) Kinra grew up knowing about the outside worlds, and knowing that danger could come anytime soon. So Kinra was always on the alert.

Kinra walked away from the ocean. She started heading to the secret place. She sometimes came in here to be alone. Kinra walked over to a wall. Rin had pointed out to her once the picture of herself and her family. Now however, was a picture of Rin, looking much older, Kinras father, and Kinra herself in the middle, looking moody.

Kinra sat down against the door of the secret place, to relax for a moment.

<Roxas>

The Silent warrior
Ryan went outside to hangout with his friends "They might be over at the beach"Ryan ran off towards the beach but still looking around to see his parents"Maybe they are at the store or somthing he then was at the beach and saw a girl in an orange bikni "I guess today's my lucky day"He then walked up to her"Hey my name is Ryan"

redharry123

a wanderer
Maggie saw another boy and smiled. "Hey, I'm Maggie." Maggie decided to float on her back. She liked the feeling of the hot rays from the sun. Secretly, she was hopeing that she would get a tan but she knew that wasn't possible because of her pale, white skin that refused to turn tan.

IceBlueWings

&#12418;&#12387;&#12392;&#12418;&#12387;&#12392;&#
Somewhere a bit further away from the others, Clara ran to the beach and felt the cool breeze on her face. She felt so calm that she just fell on the beach and laid down, closing her eyes. She sighed. "This feels...great!" She whispered. Everyday she did this, alone. And it felt so great. She sat up. She was quite close to the water, so she dipped her hands into the water. She grinned.

<Roxas>

The Silent warrior
Ryan smiled"So,Maggie are you new here because I havent seen you around here?"Ryan then looked around to see if his parents are here but he didnt see anyone so he focused attention back towards Maggie.

Last edited:

IceBlueWings

&#12418;&#12387;&#12392;&#12418;&#12387;&#12392;&#
She got up and walked towards the water. She didn't really bother about her surroundings, because she knew that here on this island, it's safe. She rolled up her pants and walked into the water. The cool feeling of the water made her so happy. "Ah...what the heck." She said, and took off her pants and shirt, revealing a black spagetti strap swimming shirt and black bikini shorts. She laughed and ran further into the sea. After that, she lay down on the water, and floated on water. She looked at the beautiful blue sky and felt at peace. She closed her eyes and breathed calmly.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Name: Kain Howell
Child of: Rin and Max
Weapons: Lionheart Keyblade and fists, feet, elbow, etc...
Appearance: http://www.hudsonsoft.net/ww/wp/wp/br_yugo02-1_800.jpg
Personality: Kain is usually laid-back and easy going guy that cares deeply about friends and family. Kain is also confident, brave, cocky, determined, kind-hearted,and arrogant.

Bio: BRB

Last edited:

Ziphiroth

Template
Name:Ziphiroth
Child of: Jenova (FFVII game)
Brother of: Sephiroth
Weapons: Giant sword hooked on back by shoulder (named) Hooked Buster
Appearance:Long Silver hair, black trenchcoat,black pants,blackboots, all with chains, one black wing and one white wing.
Personality:Serious and wise but doesn't give any answers..
Bio:Brother to Sephiroth.. Hates his brother.. wants to kill him out of jeleousy

A man flies in standing on a tree limb looking down upon Clara. He looks for a second as he shifts one of his wings. Ziphiroth then looks at her a bit more as he shifts his sword thats hooked to his shoulder and is slung over his back and his trenchcoat,pants, and boots rattle from all the chains as a soft breeze hits him. Ziphiroth smirks and says quietly "Sephiroth..."

Last edited:

Niwa

DDR Expert Player
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
((Bump))

Niwa walked out of his house and started walking across the beach he looked at the ocean.How can people act like that they should grow up even though that is how they are.He kept walking then jumped up into a tree and sat down and looked around and noticed a man in a tree.Who is that i have never seen him before wait that man is one of my father's friends.He stood up then saw the man holding his sword like he was about to attack.

What is he doing could he know something we don't if he does then i'm sure he will be ok after all he was fighting alongside of my dad.He thought as he sat back down and looked foward keeping an eye on the man.He started to think about how his dad always trained him to do good.Dad those swords you used did you leave them to me if so where i might need them.He thought as he felt some strange aura on the island he then realized what the man was doing.He knew that someone was here this whole time but where is this person i hope nothing bad will happen.

Ziphiroth

[sorry... its been like TOO LONG but atleast i waited for Niwa to post..] ((Bump))

Ziphiroth looked upon the ocean as he stares out he senses Niwa and spots him out of the corner of his eye. He nods and throws his sword at the ground. As it sticks into the ground you hear a loud clash of two sword hitting. He smirks and says "Seph.. I never thought you'd come back here.. Not after what i did to you last time.." A man in a black cape then appears holding his sword against Ziphiroth's one. It was Sephiroth finally returned. Ziphiroth then jumps out of the tree and lands about 20 feet from his sword ans says "String!" holding his hand towards his own sword. He jerks his hand and smirks as the giant sword comes flying towards him and he grabs it by the ring hooking it onto his back once more as he stares down Sephiroth once more.

Sephiroth then says "Why must you interfere Zi?" Ziphiroth then simply replies "Why must you attack inocent childern?" Sephiroth then smirk and dashes towards Ziphiroth and laughs maniacly. Before Ziphiroth can do anything he finds himself paralyzed with a slice on his right shoulder. Sephiroth then smirks and begins thrusting his sword strait to the heart of Ziphiroth. About one inch away from Ziphiroth's body Zi catches the tip of the blade and throws it smirking as he says "Your old tricks wont work on me anymore.." as he then slashes Sephiroth strait across the chest and he disappears into the ground as does his sword.

Ziphiroth then hooks his sword back onto his shoulder and says "I know you'll return, Brother.." and begins walking towards the tree he was in and jumps lightly landing on a low limb sitting down. he looks over to Niwa and smirks then backflips out of the tree and lands on his feet looking around then begins walking towards the town again.

Niwa

DDR Expert Player
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
Niwa watched as the man threw his sword and the as the two men fought somehow he could se it all without even watching.What was with all that why could i see and hear it all i have to say it is time for some answers.He said as he jumped out of the tree and walked the way the man went.He looked around for the man but did not see him anywhere.Where did he go i need to know what was with that and about my father.

He looked around but then saw the other man the attacked his father's friend the man looked at him and said."The son of AJ i can't believe he gave you them right when i was about to take them why is that."Niwa looked at him and said."Sephiroth right that is your name so tell me what you are talking about now."Sephiroth looked at him with anger in his eye."The Red Wings i need them and so i shall take them from you."Sephiroth said as he pulled out his sword and ran at Niwa.Sephiroth swung at him and he put his hands up as light started to glow in his hands he then heared a clash and looked up."What my fathers first swords but how did o well i guess now i can fight."He said as he slashed sephiroth as he did sephiroth disappeared.

redharry123

a wanderer
"Well, i used to live on the other side of the island but decided to move so that's probably why you haven't seen me around" Maggie said. She smiled at Ryan, admirering his black and red spiked hair. Without realizing it, she slightly began to blush.

Ziphiroth

((HI NIWA! lol))

He smirks and he looks back and sees Niwa fighting on his own. He continues down the road thinking 'Well.. so Niwa has them now' He keeps smirking as he turns into a nearby INN and sits down at a table in the inside diner.

He turns staring out an open window and feels the cool breeze hit his face and ruffle his hair. Ziphiroth laughs silently to himself when he realized 'now i have to protect him until he learns his true power'

Niwa

DDR Expert Player
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
Niwa looked around and then relized he could feel where that man was he ran down the road and into the inn.He looked around and saw the man and walked up to him."You were my father's friend right so what happened to him and why did you just come out of nowhere."He sat down while looking at the man as he remembered what just happened.My father did leave me his swords but what about the others he used.

He kept thinking about what was happening to him the island and his father's old friend."What is your name and why is Sephiroth after me I don't get any of this why did my father leave me his swords."He said as he looked down at the floor then back at the man.

Ziphiroth

Ziphiroth smirked and sayd "Well.. I can't tell you much right now because of higher powers but, I am Ziphiroth.. Sephiroth's brother. and he was after your father.. what he said was true.. He is after your power.. Now relax already and calm down." he gets up and goes to the front desk ordering a room and walking out of the inn and disappearing down a nearby alley.

((tty2morrow.. sorry...))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back