• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► KH II: The Forgotten World

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mika-Mika ^_^

I live in some sort of box, trapped in there with
Go Sora! Go! ^0^ That new reaction command in pretty cool too ^-^ *Sigh* I wish I could do something like that when I have my hair in braids - it's pretty long, it goes down to my waist 0_o - Hya! Flaming hair of fury! XD

He, that comment made me laugh! Yes, Lectori-Chan, you're making me wish I did something more with my life instead of being obsessed with anime all the time... Mika wants to read more! :nahnah:

Haku

<3
Awesome chapter! I would expect to read more like this soon xD.

Lectori Salutem

secretly sadistic
Thanks everyone
Maverick, glad you like it!
I'm not that good DJ, but thanks anyway!

And I finally figured out what should be in the next chapter! Too bad I have to get of the computer now....

Last edited:

Lectori Salutem

secretly sadistic
Finally, here it is!
Hope you like it.....

Chapter 11

‘But I have to go!’ Angeline said. Sora had just left. She stood in the kitchen, opposing an angry Donald. ‘If I don’t go now, it’ll be too late!’

‘Do you want to be caught by nobodies?’ Donald shouted.

‘I. Won’t. Get. Caught!’ Angeline shouted too now. ‘I can take care of myself perfectly well!’

‘Do you know how to fight?’ Goofy had asked that. Now Goofy and Donald were closely looking at Angeline, waiting for a respond. When it didn’t come, Donald started talking.

‘I thought so!’ he said in triumph. ‘We’ll have to take care of the nobodies. We’ll have to go with you!’

‘You can’t,’ Angeline said, cool now, almost without emotion. It was as if her words weren’t really hers.

‘Why not?’ a curious expression appeared on Donald’s face.

‘That’s a secret,’ Angeline had spoken with that same voice.

‘You can trust us,’ Goofy said.

‘I trust you, it’s just that, well, it could be dangerous to know,’ Angeline’s voice had emotion again. These were her words, she was concerned.

‘Then we should definitely come with you!’ Donald said.

‘Alright,’ Angeline said this, seemingly making a hard decision. ‘It’s better to see it than to hear it. You can come with me. We’re going now. You’ll follow me. Don’t ask questions, just do normal.’

Angeline opened the front door and went outside of her small house. Donald and Goofy followed. They walked to the red district, to where the market was. They noticed that the streets were even emptier than normal, probably because of Mel. When they were at the market, Angeline got inside of a little shop. If Angeline hadn’t entered it, Donald and Goofy wouldn’t notice it. They went inside too.

‘Are you here to shop?’ Donald asked unbelievingly. ‘They’re almost closing you know…’

‘Ssssh, be quiet!’ Angeline replied. She walked towards the shop owner and whispered something in his ear. He nodded.

‘And who are those two?’ the man said. He kept his face hidden under his hood, but it was obvious he was looking at Donald and Goofy.

‘They are friends,’ Angeline said. The man nodded again. He walked further in the shop and signed to follow. They went into the part where he probably lived. The opened a door. When they looked Donald and Goofy saw it had a stair behind it.

‘Coming?’ Angeline asked, going downstairs.

~~~​

Sora had a slight smile on his face. The shadows that had been fooling him had eyes. Very familiar yellow glowing eyes. His anger had grown after almost the whole night walking without knowing where to go. Hitting some heartless would help. And after that they wouldn’t be able to fool him.

The fight was easy. The shadow heartless vanished with one strike of the keyblade. Sora cut his way trough them very easily. He looked around if there were more, but he had finished them all. His keyblade disappeared again.

‘Now, which way was I heading?’ he looked around for clues, but didn’t find them. For a moment he stood lost, alone between the giant trees. Suddenly he heard something. Instinctively he turned around. He saw another shadow, only this was only a shadow, made by the fading moonlight. The one who the shadow belonged to ran away.

‘Hey! Wait up!’ Sora shouted. He followed the person. They ran until they were at a place with fewer trees. The person turned around, holding a sword. The moon was almost entirely gone now and the sky was a bit lighter, a sign that the sun was about to rise. As he summoned his keyblade he took a closer look at the person. It was definitely a man, though his long hair fooled Sora at first. He wore clothes that seemed handmade without good resources. The colour seemed to be black, but with the lack of light it could be anything. Same with the hair and the eyes.

The man charged at Sora. He could barely block the attack. He felt the power behind that first blow; this was going to be a tough opponent. The turned around, trying to strike again. Sora dodged it.

Now it was Sora’s turn. He leaped at his opponent and slashed at him. The man quickly dodged it. Sora stepped forward and slashed again. The man didn’t see this coming and couldn’t completely dodge it, the keyblade scratched his leg. Sora used this and made a finishing move. The man tried to block it, but the attack went trough his defence.

He was blown away, but retaliated surprisingly quick. His sword was already on his way and Sora had to block multiple blows. The last one was hard and this time it was Sora who was blown away.

Sora retaliated too and slashed back. Multiple times their weapons clashed, the whole forest could hear their fight. The fight was hard, they were equally good fighters. The sky got lighter and lighter. Suddenly the man found an opening in Sora’s defence. He struck hard and Sora was again blown away.

While in the air, Sora casted a blizzard spell at the man. He froze for a few seconds and Sora took the opportunity. He did two full combos. He was about to finish the third, the one that would have finished the fight, when he heard something. The sound of a voice reached Sora’s ears.

‘Stop!’

Silent Avera

Night Pirate Graphic Lemonade Maker
Ooh, now who would want to stop Sora on a butt-kicking? :huh: I wonder if he's a friend...

Nice chappie ^-^ I await your return from your camping trip and the next installments - ^-^ Have fun!

Haku

<3
Nice chapter, it was just as good as the other previous ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back