• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► KH II: The Forgotten World

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lectori Salutem

secretly sadistic
I know it's short, but it's not the whole chapter.
I seem to have some sort of writer's block at the part that comes now. I do know what happens after that. I really hate myself now....
Anyway, once I have the rest I'll Edit/post it/make it a whole new chappy. It does end at sort of a good place. Well, I hope you enjoy it!

Chapter 12

‘Angeline?’ Donald spoke as they were walking down the stair. He looked very uncomfortable with walking down. The end didn’t seem to come soon and it was almost completely dark. ‘Where are we going to?’ He needed an answer to comfort him, but the one he received just told him to be silent.

Donald, Goofy, Angeline and the weird shop owner walked down the stair until it suddenly seemed a bit lighter. Donald, who was the first in line, wanted to take another step. Only problem was, there were no more steps. The duck tripped over its own feet and landed face down with a noise that echoed all the way up the stairs. Goofy, who was walking not far behind Donald, made a little jump of surprise. Unfortunately he landed on Donald’s hand and he lost his balance too. His and Donald’s yelps of pain joined the other echoes, creating an ear deafening noise.

‘Sorry, I should have warned you,’ Angeline and the shopkeeper stood a few steps higher. It was impossible to make up their faces, but it wasn’t hard to picture a little smile to match with Angeline’s voice. The other voice sounded less friendly.

‘Be quiet!’ he said from under his black hood. ‘If they hear us….’ He let this threat unfinished, but it was quite obvious what he meant. He walked passed Angeline and Goofy and Donald, who were still lying. ‘We must hurry!’

He walked the corridor in, one that was dark, but not from the darkness. Angeline followed. Donald and Goofy got up their feet and quickly walked after them. The walked for what seemed endless, at least to Donald and Goofy, who didn’t know where they were going. When the shop owner said they were walking trough a labyrinth, they were scared to death. After that they made sure to stay close to Angeline.

After the last turn, it seemed less dark. Donald looked past the grumpy man that was leading them. He saw the light at the end of the tunnel. He pointed at it so Goofy could see it, to share his relief. The shop owner saw his hand.

‘What?’ he said. He had been looking backwards to see if every one was still following. Now he followed the line of Donald’s pointed finger with his eyes, until he noticed the light. ‘That stupid idiots! They left the door open; now every one can see it!’

‘See what?’ Donald dared to ask.

‘You’ll see when we get there,’ the man answered. They walked once again silent. The man entered the room or hall or whatever it was. Angeline turned around.

‘Welcome,’ she said with a little, nervous smile. ‘Come on, they’ll explain inside.’

~~~​

Sora turned around to see the owner of the voice that had called out. The sun was rising. The light made her red hair shine. It was hard to miss her with her bright yellow clothes. It was weird to see Felicia running.

‘What do you think you are doing?!?’ she shouted. Felicia had reached the place where Sora and his opponent stood and was now trying to catch a breath.

‘What- Felicia? What are you doing here?’ Sora asked, very confused.

‘I wanted to ask you the same! Aren’t you supposed to be hiding?’ the woman was still breathing heavy.

‘I’m here to get Mel back!’ Sora felt attacked by the tone of Angeline’s voice and immediately went in defence.

‘Mel? As in Angeline’s sister?’ Felicia seemed really worried. ‘So they did get her. Did you find her yet?’

‘No, this guy attacked me first!’ Sora said, with rising temper. ‘I had to defend myself!’

‘Unfreeze him at once!’

‘But…’

‘NOW!’

‘Yes madam,’ he casted a gentle fire spell around the man. It took about ten seconds for the remaining ice to melt. As soon as that had happened the man jumped away, holding out his weapon in and standing ready for a fight.

‘Were you fighting without reason again?’ Felicia had spoken, and her tone was one of teacher to a little boy.

‘But, I, he, it was self defence!’ just like Sora he went in defence immediately.

‘You attacked first!’ Sora shouted back.

‘You had you weapon pulled out for battle before I started,’ was the man’s defence.

‘Cut it out!’ Felicia somehow stopped them from starting the whole fight again. ‘We might need both of you, so make up with each other.’ When both Sora and the man didn’t move, Felicia sighed. ‘Well, at least you stopped-‘

‘You’re a good fighter,’ Sora said, ignoring Felicia’s glare when he interrupted her. For the first time he took a closer look at the man before him. His long hair was black, but when the sun illuminated it, there was a blue shine over it. His eyes had that almost that same blue colour, just a little lighter. The look in his eyes was gentle and hard at the same time. His clothes were a weird combination of old, dirty clothes that hardly fitted him, stitched together with some kind of grass. He didn’t look well-fed, but you could see he was strong. It was impossible to tell his age.

‘You are pretty good either,’ the other man answered. He seemed to be studying Sora’s appearance. ‘Especially for your age.’

‘I’m Sora,’ our hero said as he offered his hand to the man before him.

‘Call me Trace,’ and the man grabbed the hand hold out to him. ‘You said you might need us, Felicia?’

‘Yes, but first I have to explain something,’ she answered him. ‘I am a member of the Rainbow.’

Silent Avera

Night Pirate Graphic Lemonade Maker
Oh no! You caught writers block! *Gets writer block spray* Okay, hold still, this won't hurt a bit!....

Don't hate yourself for not having the whole story, it's cool, when the story comes, the story comes, and just let it come ^-^

Rainbow society eh? Sound pretty ^-^ Now I wait to see where this goes...*Waits paitently* ^-^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back