• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► KH II: The Forgotten World

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lectori Salutem

secretly sadistic
thanks everyone!!!
*hugs back her pal*
I don't think I will have time for the next chapter today or tomorrow maybe it's up tuesday.

I don't think I have read that novel, but if you give me the author I defenitly will.

I'm so happy everybody likes it!!!

Lectori Salutem

secretly sadistic
I got the next chapter!
It's shorter then the rest, but I got less time today then I tought I would...
But here it is anyway!

Chapter 4

Sora looked around and spotted an alley from which flashes of light came, like there was lightning in the alley. He ran quickly into the alley, leaving Mel at the market. He saw Goofy standing in a corner holding his shield in front of him. He saw Donald with his wand held up high, without any magic left. But Sora saw most of all were nobodies. He saw some creepers, pretty much dusks and he saw nobodies he had never seen before. The nobodies fought with long chains with spikes at the end. They looked a bit like dusks only they were bigger and didn’t have they nobody symbol on their head but on their back.

‘Sora!’ Donald shouted.

In one move Sora summoned his keyblade and slashed trough two creepers and a dusk. He ducked for the chain one of the unknown nobodies swung at him and hit the nobody hard.

‘You okay?’ Sora asked, after he made a combo by casting fire at the unknown nobody he had just hit.

‘Sure, but…’ Donald said, but was interrupted by Goofy.

‘Watch out!’ Goofy pushed Donald aside and caught the nobody chain with his shield. Sora tried to slash the nobody now that it was of guard, but met with the other end of the chain.

‘Thanks,’ Donald said, as he did a thunder spell on all the nobodies that were unlucky enough to be somewhere close to him.

Sora defeated another dusk, when he heard a loud and high scream. ‘Mel!’ he shouted and he ran as fast as he could out of the alley, on the market.

‘HELP!’ Mel shouted. She was being held by two creepers and they were pulling her away. Sora quickly threw his keyblade at the first nobody, which immediately vanished. With the disappearance of one of the creepers, Mel managed to pull her self away from the other one. Sora summoned back his keyblade and slashed trough the other nobody.

‘Who’s that?’ Donald asked, as he hit a creeper on the head, the creeper just looked back and changed in some sort of flying sword.

‘That’s Mel,’ Sora said, blocking the creeper and defeating it with one hit. ‘Mel, these are Donald and Goofy.’

‘Hello,’ Mel said, still looking shocked from the creepers.

‘Now get out of her,’ Sora said. ‘Make sure Mel get back safe, I’ll hold off the nobodies. We’ll see each other at her house, okay?’

‘But Sora,’ Goofy started, but got cut off by the swing of a chain.

‘Now! I’ll follow, I know where it is!’ Sora said.

‘Okay,’ Donald said. ‘Mel, where to go?

‘This way,’ Mel said.

One dusk tried to follow, but Sora attacked him from behind. ‘Not this time!’

Now only three dusks, two creepers and two unknown nobodies were left. The two creepers were gone with two slashes of the keyblade. The dusks weren’t that hard either. Sora just did reversal and attacked from behind. The dusks were confused when he went out of sight, so they were an easy prey. The unknown nobodies were a different story. They guarded their self with one end of the chain, and attacked with the other end. It was hard enough to stay away from the spiky ends; he didn’t manage to get one hit. Suddenly Sora got an idea.

‘BLIZZARD!’ but he didn’t aim at the nobodies. He aimed at a point before them. He froze the ground in the alley from left to right. Sora kept aiming at the floor and the layer of ice got thicker very quick. And after a minute a wall of ice blocked the whole alley.

That should keep them a while, Sora thought, as he walked back at the black district. With a smile on his face!

Haku

<3
Oh I really liked the reunion part that was just something that was so memorable to me xD.

Haku

<3
Take your time LS, I'm sure the next chapter is going to be great no matter what.

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
OY. I happened to skip through the fanfic section and noticed yours. <3

Great start so far. Each chapter is getting better, just keep description at a large. =D

Lectori Salutem

secretly sadistic
I finally got the next chapter!
It took me longer cause my brother wouldn't let me on the computer (yes, I have to share my computer:cursing:)
Well, anyway, enjoy the next chapter....

Chapter 5

‘So you are the one.’

Sora looked around to see who was talking, but could only see the endless black houses. ‘Who’s talking?!?’

‘It seems you’re not very patient.’

‘Show yourself!’ Sora shouted. He turned around, only to see an empty street. He turned back and, to his surprise, saw a mysterious man. The man had black hair and very dark brown, almost black eyes. He was dressed in a white coat, with red, blue, yellow and black designs on it. The lines curled and twisted all over the coat and it was hard to keep track of a single line. ‘Whoa, where did you come from?’ Sora asked.

‘From that alley,’ he answered.

‘O, well, what do you want from me?’ Sora said.

‘Maybe it is best for you not to know.’

‘Don’t make me come and get the answer!’ Sora shouted, while summoning his keyblade.

‘Ah, you are that kind of person?’

‘What do you mean?’ Sora shouted. ‘And for the last time, what do you want?’

‘I just wanted to see who entered this world, and of course ask him politely what his name is.’

‘It’s Sora,’ Sora said, very confused now.

‘Thank you,’ he said and started to walk back in the alley.

‘Shouldn’t you tell your name now?’ Sora asked.

‘Yes, but I won’t,’ the man said, disappearing in the dark alley. ‘And don’t forget to smile…’

‘What the…!’ Sora said, as he ran in the alley. ‘Come back!’ But the man was gone…

Sora walked to the house he had woken up a few hours earlier. He thought of the man, white clothing means the highest district… He was still thinking when he knocked the door.

‘Who’s there?’ Angeline asked.

‘Sora here,’ Sora said. He waited till Angeline opened the door and quickly came in when she was ready.

‘Sora!’ Donald and Goofy shouted. ‘Everything okay?’

‘Sure, but can I stop smiling now?’ he asked as he entered the small kitchen.

‘Stop smiling?’ Goofy asked.

‘We have to smile while we’re outside,’ Mel said. ‘Always.’

‘Even when you’re not happy?’ Donald asked.

‘Yes,’ Angeline answered. ‘It’s the law here.’

‘Isn’t that a little stupid?’ Goofy said.

‘You can say that again!’ Mel said. ‘But who doesn’t smile…’

‘Gets thrown out of town,’ Angeline finished. ‘No one returns.’

‘There are Heartless here,’ Sora said. ‘It looks like they could use our help.’

‘But we gotta go on!’ Donald protested.

‘Donald, I think we have to help,’ Goofy said. ‘They helped us, too.’

‘Yeah, he’s right,’ Sora said. ‘Just this one thing, where did you leave the gummiship?’

‘You mean you don’t have it?’ Goofy asked.

‘Nope, now we really have to stay!’ Sora said.

‘What is a gummiship?’ Angeline asked.

‘It is the ship we travel with,’ Sora said. ‘It’s build with gummiblocks, colourful blocks that bind when you put them together.’

‘Wait a sec,’ Mel said and she ran to her room. When she came back, she had a purple block in her hands. ‘Something like this?’

‘Y-yes, where did you find that?’ Sora asked.

‘Found it!’ Mel said, as she handed the gummiblock over at Sora. ‘I saw it lying on the market while you were fighting.’

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
wow, i just read every chapter(first time reader of this ff) and its great. cant wait till next chapter. when you read each chapter one after another all at once, you can really tell how much youve improved since the beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back