• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH fans in San Diego?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

iijyanaika

Was wondering if anyone was on this board in san diego?

i got the 358/2 days dsi and the BBS psp, but i've had no one to play with in the mulitplayer :( someone play with me >.<

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
oh, the cool thing is, if you have a ps3, you can play BBS online with any KHI member =]

SilverCyrus

My brain just exploded alittle....

BBs has multiplayer? hows that work, and how would it work with the PS3

Firo

Oh Crap
BBs has multiplayer? hows that work, and how would it work with the PS3

Ad Hoc party. Just download it off of playstation store and play.

S

Shadow Soldier

Man I'm so confused if this is a real person..... if so, he's gotta be the oldest person on this site.

nicoleohbugga

i live near san diego, but i'm not saying where. i just got excited when i read san diego, but then i read everyone's post and was like, wait...haha.

iijyanaika

i figured i'd get a bunch of responses like that from kids, so i'm guessing that's a no except the other san diegan.

ad for rape, no, i have a gf i'm happy with, but she sticks to call of duty, while i try to find time to play >.< i was hoping for responses from people that don't have curfews.

my roomate has a ps3, so whoever mentioned the way to get online with my psp, i'd be happy for instructions.

i had a friend to play days with, but she had to leave for berkley. there are a couple other people i've met that had it on their r4's but they couldn't play with me because i have the japanese game :p

T

The Spoiler

Umm BbS isnt on the Playstation Store...

But you can hook up your PSP to your PS3 to get Wifi or whatever

iijyanaika

i have wireless running in my apartment, but doing anything with the ps3, i haven't got a clue. so this online ad hoc is beyond me. so if there's anyone who actually plays BBS through their PSP/PS3 i'd appreciate any help.

saying just to download something off the ps store and play does nothing. since it's not my PS3 and i've never bought nor downloaded anything from there, that's really no help.

i haven't see anything in the manuel that says i can play online, only through ad hoc

edit- hey firo, instead of being "ass" like you said, why not just stay out of this thread, is there a function in this thread where i can ignore or block people like him/her?

for anyone who does do this ad hoc party thing, do you know if a japanese psp will work with an american ps3?

Firo

Oh Crap
It's pretty self explanatory imo.

Ad Hoc party is free. No money.
You access the PS store. Download Ad Hoc party.
After download finishes, you select Ad Hoc party from the PS3 main menu (XMB/Cross bar)
BUT.Before anything can happen, your PSP MUST be connected with the PS3.
After Ad Hoc party starts, it should be self explanatory.

There isn't much to explain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back