• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH : Era of Darkness Sign-up & OOC Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

UmbraTsuki

Awards
I LOVE SORA!!!! X3
I HATE, HATE HATE JUST HATE ! KAIRI.
im in the hate fan club haha.

I love Kairi xD.
I have a problem with liking the characters that a lot of people seem to hate...((Kairi, Naminé and Xion)).

And your post is really interesting...^.^
I will post...later...I have to go for a bit. And after I get back I'll post. ^.^
~Umbra~

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
Name - Daisuke Choetsu

Background -

Not a lot is known about Daisuke, quite often when questioned about his past and such he will either avoid the subject completely or spout out a lie. Despite this he does have a past, he isn't the type of person that has a complete hazy past that no one knows about, becoming a heartless he wandered around Destiny Islands and resided there for quite sometime. Several years afterward news of Organization XIII reached him, traversing from world to world he was in search for this Organization in hopes of a physical body rather than his diaphanous form. In a haze he collided with a nobody and merged becoming a pure soul.

Regrettably by the time he awoken from his vegetable-like state Organization XIII was done for, with a heavy shrug and sigh he moved on.

Along the way he ran into Jolon, out of pure boredom he decided to team up.

Appearance -

Diasuke stands at 5'7'', he is a relatively distinguished individual. He has a sharp and prominent jaw-line, despite that he has a thin lower jaw-line, his nose is small and sharp furiously pointing downwards. Diasuke has a peachy-cream complexion, his cheekbones are slightly noticeable but his slightly puffy cheeks obscure it, along with that he has two noticeable dimples whenever he smiles. For some odd reason Diasuke wears a white eye-patch over his right eye, the patch is square in stature, pure white and covers his right eye completely, the patch isn't really big but enough for him. The patch has four thick strings originating from each corner, they go out and wrap around his head and meet on the back of his head secured together by a small clip, the straps go over his nose, over his left eye, underneath his right ear, and over his right ear.

He has messy black hair that gleams almost proudly showing off the raven-like crop of hair, his hair stops several inches underneath his ears. His hair falls right above his eyes, several strains of hair stick up on the back annoying him to no end it seems.

Daisuke wears a long black coat white golden buttons fastened to his throat, his coat is adorned with several pockets that seem practical at first but useless after a second thought. He normally fidgets with his cuffs whenever he grows bored or impatient. Clad in neat black slacks, he seems to be appropriate for a funeral it seems.

Side - Souls

Personality -

Daisuke is relatively lazy, he doesn't care for a large number of things and would much rather lay on the grass cloud-watching than anything else. He is a bit of a slow-talker, taking several seconds to ponder his thoughts and pauses mid-sentence. This isn't at all a testament of his ineptitude, it's just he is very easy-going and laid back, for his own sake as well.

However Daisuke is very conservative, he doesn't waste movements and doesn't underestimate anyone at all.

At first glance he comes off as a pertinacious sarcastic jerk, well.. That's true ^^.

Lord betrayus

Website
m.www.yahoo.com
Wow, can't wait to see your character in action. I have a question. My character seems a bit...slow. You know? Like it seems he is lacking in a true true reason for being where he is. Also it seems he is a bit out of the loop. Got any suggestions on how to improve him. I haven't Rp'd in a long time so it was hard to find a good starting point.

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
I'm flattered nii-san ^^

I'm not sure what to tell you, um.. Read books?

That's how I get inspiration ^^

UmbraTsuki

Awards
i only hate kairi.
only bcasue she is trying to get in the middle of Riku and sora's LOVE!
haha and okay byyye!! :DD
Haha okay xD.
I support all kinds of pairings so I support both SoKai and SoRiku, too...xP.
I'm back! I have read most of what has happened also, so no need for a re-cap.
Welcome back ^.^

@King Wolfe: Wow that's very detailed...xD. He sounds like an interesting character.

Wow, can't wait to see your character in action. I have a question. My character seems a bit...slow. You know? Like it seems he is lacking in a true true reason for being where he is. Also it seems he is a bit out of the loop. Got any suggestions on how to improve him. I haven't Rp'd in a long time so it was hard to find a good starting point.
Hmm...I'm not really sure :S.

~Umbra~

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
Thank you Tsuki, I don't actually like that temp too much :/

Maybe it's because I couldn't add his abilities..

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
I know, I've been in a good number of RPs, if it wasn't for them I couldn't flesh out my characters ^^.

UmbraTsuki

Awards
I usually make up a character for the particular rp...xP.
Though sometimes I re-use characters...
Most of the rps I've been in were the 'one on one'/two people roleplays that a lot of people do on Gaia...
My friends and I have started many group roleplays but they all ended up dying >.<
~Umbra~

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
Its cool, I actually find it kind of funny. Usually he protects them, now he has to defeat one ..although he'd likely remember Cerberus after the run in with Hades :p

You don't have to, I just thought you escaped the massive tornado a bit too easily for my taste =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back