• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH : Era of Darkness Sign-up & OOC Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxas-XIII

..Well, I can use him for a short time, if you want. Not making a template for him though.

Okay that will do :D

It's hard to tell how similar our personalities are, because it's hard to tell a game character's personality...but from what I do know it's a bit similar. xP. It's really easy for me to rp her in-character..
Thanks ^.^
...I don't know that much about her background, either, though XP. Only what was already said in the roleplay..
I did draw a picture of Naxen/Anne. I'll have to upload it some time. It's only a sketch, though...bad anatomy and such XD
~Umbra~

Oh please do put the picture up, i want to see her xD

Sorry guys. This made me laugh.

xP Dont be rude Knight >.<

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
Oh don't worry Roxas, he can be a jerk if he wants, cause someone who posts like this

I don't know where that is but OK. Lead The way.

Really hasn't the ability to offend anyone. I made him laugh, he's making me laugh 24/7. I said I was leaving, so you'll have to do it yourself, or fight Mr. 11 words or something.

Last edited:

Gage-Kayumi

Website
www.myspace.com
Name - Kirrax Sukai
Background-With her parents gone. Taken by the heartless, Kirrax's parents never returned after the first attack of the heartless. She was sad, and after she lost them she developed strong trust issues.Learning not to trust anyone until when she was found by Leon on the streets of what was Hallow bastion. Over time she and Leon grew a bond, but not in the sense of romantically, but father and daughter wise. He practically raised her from being a homeless orphan with bad trust issues to a woman with a strong heart that wasn't lonely anymore. But he did more than just make her stronger mentally, but physically.

After a year of training with Leon her frost inspired passion soon became her weapon. It came in handy when she was sixteen and helped the restoration committee fight of the hundreds of heartless. Using her frost powers which where not fully developed Kiirax fought brilliantly, earning her a member spot in the RC. She now roams Radiant gardens looking for a certain someone.

Appearance- Kirrax's pale purple eyes compliment her Bright blue hair. She is about 134 pounds and stands at 5'11 with a slim body. Her vibrant blue hue colored hair is put into a huge sloppy poof which entwines into big braids which get thinner and smaller and the braid goes down her back. She wears black pin stripped skinny jeans with black pointed high heals that have a baby blue heel. Her pants are tightened with a black belt that has a gold belt Buckle. For her shirt she wears a white button up shirt which is not buttoned up all the way showing off her double E cleavage, with a black vest and a black tie. She eyes are covered by blue tinted shades.
viperweed2.jpg

Side-Sora's
Personality-Kirrax tends to be bipolar. Meaning she could be so nice, and then the next second shed be bitter as salt. Kirrax always comes off as rude, but she is really a nice person at heart. She is very quiet and only speaks to strangers unless spoken to first. She usually keeps to herself making her mischievous. Kirrax is not afraid to state her opinions. She is judgemental and hates kairi for some reason, but not much is known why.

Last edited:

UmbraTsuki

Awards
Hmm...
I'd be Riku but meh....whatever. I'd feel guilty.
Hey, your username sounds familiar.
~Umbra~

UmbraTsuki

Awards
I might have seen you on another site somewhere, then..

And for the rp...I have no clue what to post/say/whatever. Sorry >.<
~Umbra~

UmbraTsuki

Awards
I think a few of us might have writers block. Or more, role players block >.<
Yeah, that's what I call it a lot of times! :D XD.
Except...most people use 'writer's block' rather than 'roleplayer's block' so I use the more common one so they will know what I'm talking about..
I get every single block on the face of the planet. >.<
~Umbra~

Roxas-XIII

Yeah, that's what I call it a lot of times! :D XD.
Except...most people use 'writer's block' rather than 'roleplayer's block' so I use the more common one so they will know what I'm talking about..
I get every single block on the face of the planet. >.<
~Umbra~

xD right now ive got writer's block and typer's block. Ive written a book and i cant seem to get the motivation to type it, and ive started a sequel but i cant seem to get it to carry on right now >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back