• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH : Era of Darkness Sign-up & OOC Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

UmbraTsuki

Awards
When he replies he'll probably post here with the response. And if he doesn't, I will.
So no, not yet XD.
~Umbra~

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
tru like a job... or chores... or hangin with friends... or breathing... some of which he can do while replying to the message but... its all good hahaha im going to limit myself to one message of complaining per day hahaha XD

UmbraTsuki

Awards
LOL. Yeah, I'd say breathing's pretty important, though he can always do that...
I hope anyway. :p.
Lol okay XD. That might be a good idea..
~Umbra~

Roxas-XIII

T-T Im sorry guys, i didnt know how important the RP was to everyone :(
But id be extremely happy to restart it again :) That is if you mean restart as in totally start over again???
BUT i am still preoccupied with other things! My exams are on going for another two weeks and im filling up my time with chores, exercise and playing my ps3 :p but if people are willing to keep it going this time, i will try my absolute best to post very often :) The only reason i stopped posting was because the posts of others became so few and far apart i thought it was dead and didnt bother coming on the forums anymore :( Then when i came back the other day i found that it WAS dead but i thought id come back today and got a shocking but pleasing message from Umbra :D

So yes i will remake the RP when people are ready but i will also create a new OOC thread and sign-up thread - keeping them as seperate threads. Because i thought it was confusing when people just added a sign up template in the middle of a conversation... So if that's okay with everyone there will be three threads (if the mods allow it)

There will be the following threads:

Kingdom Hearts : Era of Darkness Role Play
Kingdom Hearts : Era of Darkness OOC Thread
Kingdom Hearts : Era of Darkness Sign-ups

Is that okay guys? :D

Finrear

Awesome idea!!! Three threads would make things much easier. But do we need to put up a new template for characters in the old RP.
Glad to see you back BTW!!!

UmbraTsuki

Awards
I also agree that three threads sounds like a good idea :).
Hopefully we can keep the RP alive this time, and stuff~ :D.
I'm looking forward to it ^^.
~Umbra~

Roxas-XIII

Awesome idea!!! Three threads would make things much easier. But do we need to put up a new template for characters in the old RP.
Glad to see you back BTW!!!

Ok three threads it is :) And yeah, i think it might be good to re-enter the old templates because it reminds us of who the characters are incase any of us have forgotten, plus the more templates in the sign-up thread, then the more people will think 'wow a lot of people are joining that, maybe i will too' if you know what i mean xD

I also agree that three threads sounds like a good idea :).
Hopefully we can keep the RP alive this time, and stuff~ :D.
I'm looking forward to it ^^.
~Umbra~

Ok its a definite on the three threads :) i just hope the mods dont have a problem with it >.<
Yeah, hopefully it will stay alive this time, and hopefully it will become more popular too. The more the merrier :D

I will try and set the threads up tomorrow. I dont have time to stay on right now but i will when i can, which will hopefully be tomorrow at some time. If i dont use the internet for my ps3 tonight then ill do it in the morning tomorrow :)

UmbraTsuki

Awards
And yeah, i think it might be good to re-enter the old templates because it reminds us of who the characters are incase any of us have forgotten, plus the more templates in the sign-up thread, then the more people will think 'wow a lot of people are joining that, maybe i will too' if you know what i mean xD
We also might know a bit more about our own characters now that we've RPed with them a bit...*shrug*...:p.

Ok its a definite on the three threads :) i just hope the mods dont have a problem with it >.<
Yeah, hopefully it will stay alive this time, and hopefully it will become more popular too. The more the merrier :D
I don't think they would...
And yes, that would be awesome :D>.

I will try and set the threads up tomorrow. I dont have time to stay on right now but i will when i can, which will hopefully be tomorrow at some time. If i dont use the internet for my ps3 tonight then ill do it in the morning tomorrow :)
Sounds good...^^

~Umbra~

Roxas-XIII

@Betrayus - i cant promise to post twice a week but i can promise to TRY and do so. Im still dealing with exams for now but maybe twice a week will be easy to do... I'll see if it works but i will definetly try. However, there will be a week in July when i might not be able to due to a wedding im going to for a few days. Is that okay?

@Finrear - xD I saw in his last posts :p Hopefully he'll be back soon, he seemed really excited for the remake

@Umbra - Yeah thats true too ^^ we can give more details about them now.

@Jub Jub - Im just about to go and start creating the new threads so as soon as i remake it i will post all three links here :D

EDIT:

It's ready! :D

RP Thread - http://forums.khinsider.com/canon-roleplays/150086-kingdom-hearts-era-darkness-remake.html#post5096685
OOC Thread - http://forums.khinsider.com/signups-ooc/150085-kingdom-hearts-era-darkness-ooc-thread.html#post5096679
Sign-up Thread - http://forums.khinsider.com/signups-ooc/150084-kingdom-hearts-era-darkness-sign-ups.html#post5096675

There's some new rules in the sign-up thread. I've banned cloning your character in battle etc. I thought the clones were making fights unfair in the last one. Hope it doesnt annoy you guys : (

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back