• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH Coded- Really important?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Project X

Website
mizzill.wordpress.com
I think that the game wont be important. It is a game for a cellphone for cryin out loud. LIke naybody in america (no offense to japan) would buy a japanese phone to play it. Like you would buy it beat it then what do you do with the cell phone? Throw it at a car that drives by your house weird. So dcoded is just a side game with no signigance.

Xziled

this will not end well
Website
xziled.zoints.com
well coded is very important in that it tells the story of kh1 COM and kh2 through different perspectives like wat riku and mickey did in kh1, wat mickey did in COM wen he couldnt reach riku in reverse/rebirth, then wat riku and mickey did during kh2 and from wat we learned from the magazines(not sure wich ones) that coded will have an original world exclusive to coded so yeah also wat other people said about it

K

kingdomfighter5

Dang and i wont be able to get it with my crappy phone this basicaly sucks balls i love the KH series i dont want to mis a par about my favorite character Mickey..............................................................................................................sad face.....................................................................................................hate life............................................................................................ emo look......................cut wrists..............................................................all in vein......................... more hatred

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
I think Coded is underrated. Didn't Nomura say something about it revealing "the true enemy of the game"? I think it will be like Chain of Memories, where you don't have to play it to understand the next game, but it helps the player understand what's going on. I think that Mickey and Jiminy (with the help of virtual Sora) will uncover a big secret in the Coded that Mickey will then write to the real Sora about. That would be the subject of the letter at the end of KH2. This would then be confirmed at the beginning of KH3, with Sora possibly reading the letter outloud. So it wouldn't be necessary to play Coded, but that doesn't make it insignificant. But that's just my theory about the game.

Stars

リク
as far as we know, is Coded really going to have any real significance? or is it just going to be a fun sort of sidequest game consisting of various mini-game-like activities? 'cause that's what it looks like it is going to be- ( I hope that's what it is... I don't what to have to get it.)

Coded is important, as it happen after KH2.. it may revealed all those secrets in KH..exclude BBS...

Awards
well Coded is really just Mickey going into Jiminy(cants spell)journal and exploring and seeing what he missed during Sora's first adventure in KH1

Unless by "can't spell" you meant you could spell Jiminy, you were wrong.

In my opinion, I don't think it will be that important, it just looks like KH1 with essence of Tron throughout it. We don't even know if it's being released here as far as I know, but if it isn't, I doubt it would be all that important.

Aside from that is the fact I hate the idea and the whole game seems pretty boring from what I know (even more boring than playing KH1 for the tenth time in the same month AND watching every single cutscene in the game every time you play it).

Xziled

this will not end well
Website
xziled.zoints.com
Unless by "can't spell" you meant you could spell Jiminy, you were wrong.

In my opinion, I don't think it will be that important, it just looks like KH1 with essence of Tron throughout it. We don't even know if it's being released here as far as I know, but if it isn't, I doubt it would be all that important.

Aside from that is the fact I hate the idea and the whole game seems pretty boring from what I know (even more boring than playing KH1 for the tenth time in the same month AND watching every single cutscene in the game every time you play it).

im not sure if i remember correctly but i think nomura was drunk wen he thought up coded or maybe it was an interview wen he showed up drunk anyways the game is still pretty important cuz it ties up everything in bbs and 358/2 days and coded also covers wat riku and mickey did throughout kh1 to kh2

Stars

リク
im not sure if i remember correctly but i think nomura was drunk wen he thought up coded or maybe it was an interview wen he showed up drunk anyways the game is still pretty important cuz it ties up everything in bbs and 358/2 days and coded also covers wat riku and mickey did throughout kh1 to kh2

I thought BBS will revealed even more secret...

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
well then like i said before if this "fake reality" of the game means so much freakin matrix type stuff why did the "reality" in the first KH for cell phones not mean n e thing for the rest of the series? i really doubt it will be of much if any impact to the whole story line

Vivi -Rebirth-

well then like i said before if this "fake reality" of the game means so much freakin matrix type stuff why did the "reality" in the first KH for cell phones not mean n e thing for the rest of the series? i really doubt it will be of much if any impact to the whole story line

Actually Coded has a bigger impact on the series than you know. The Disney Kingdom Hearts mobile game is just a downgraded port of the original Kingdom Hearts only covering Sora exploring Destiny Islands. And Square-Enix had nothing to do with it. So it was crap basically and cannot be compared to Coded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back