• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH 3D What world is this?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliCubano

That entrance that everyone is say is the Colliseum..I don't think it is. That sign over the entrance doesn't look like it would be from that world. To be honest that sign reminds me of Pinochio. And Nomura did say all the disney worlds are new.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Just when I thought I couldn't love Traverse Town more.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
The one in the green square
2ns176g.jpg

That's a tough one. At first glance it looks like it says Colosseum, but when I save the picture and zoom in it looks like something completely different. This makes me wish the command gauge would display the world your in like it does in some of the other games.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
I like how everyone's still doubting the fact that it says Colloseum...

Still, the worlds are all new. Maybe it's some Mirage Arena place, as was previously suggested.

Oh, and you mean the watermelon-lookin' things?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I like how everyone's still doubting the fact that it says Colloseum...

Still, the worlds are all new. Maybe it's some Mirage Arena place, as was previously suggested.

Oh, and you mean the watermelon-lookin' things?

It was doubting things that led us to realize that "Goofy" and "Donald" were really two completely different things just over two days ago. :/

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
Eventually each one of the screens in that scan will be released nice and big in high resolution, probably along with an interview with Nomura where he will spend half of it laughing and repeating things he said before. But that's ok. That's a part of being a KH fan that I've come to love.

Mirby

Awards
Website
twitch.tv
It was doubting things that led us to realize that "Goofy" and "Donald" were really two completely different things just over two days ago. :/

Good point. hehe...

I'm just saying though, I have extremely good vision and that says Colloseum.

I watched the vid that had "Donald and Goofy" and I couldn't make it out well enough to make that claim.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Zoomed in for you guys, in case you haven't already.
tumblr_lrlwhvjpyL1qcbdpro1_500.png

Def looks like "Colosseum".

Memory Master will be pleased.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yeah, I zoomed in earlier and put my trusty glasses on and saw Colosseum as well. :DDDD

I wish it was easy to read those blocks...

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Yeah, I zoomed in earlier and put my trusty glasses on and saw Colosseum as well. :DDDD

I wish it was easy to read those blocks...
I'm wishful for it to be Toy Story but... it seems too Christmas-y for it to be Toy Story. It's the candy-cane red and white, plus the green walls with the ribbon looking like a Christmas present :/

Mirby

Awards
Website
twitch.tv
To my eyes, I don't think they say anything. It might just be symbols on the blocks...

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
To my eyes, I don't think they say anything. It might just be symbols on the blocks...
Oh, we're not trying to read the blocks, no :p

Symbols are the more reasonable answer, I agree with you there.
We shouldn't forget that the area ABOVE the blocks is covered, thereby not allowing us to see the name, or area.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Okay...so I took that zoomed in photo and compared it with different things and I have come to the conclusion that this MUST be a hub to all the different worlds. I put it all in the following photo and if you can't read one of the things, I'd be happy to tell you what it says:

Image4.png

D.D.D

Stuffed in a sack and being thrown through a magic
Okay...so I took that zoomed in photo and compared it with different things and I have come to the conclusion that this MUST be a hub to all the different worlds. I put it all in the following photo and if you can't read one of the things, I'd be happy to tell you what it says:

Image4.png
The place to the left of the Colosseum looks Alice in Wonderland-ey, but if all the worlds are new, then it can't be. And then there's a little yellow sign on the ground, just to the left of Sora's colossal left foot. It looks like cards are stickin' out of the doorway, too. Two red curtains drape from the doorway to the walls. But then there's that green wall...I agree with Ethnic, it looks like a Christmas-ey present. Maybe it's Andy's birthday? /nudgeiwanttoystory
Bleh, IDK. I'll probably love whatever world it is anyways.

Mr Yippie

Doubt its Olympus, as Nomura wants to do all-new worlds.

An arena in Traverse Town would be tight. I can't wait to see how much it grew since KH1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back