• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh 3d theory (may not actually be related to kh3?)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allister Rose

French Lover
well just wanted to talk about my theory but first some thoughts on what led me to the theory.

first i was thinking why nomura was being inconsistent to the consoles of kh series and why make it even more complicated than what it is. and why re:coded was made in 3ds than a better console like PSP.

but then i thought. if re:COM was to compliment kh2FM (and kh2 in NA) than re:coded will compliment kh 3d (obviously).

so i thought more on previous interviews and some things here on the forums and i noticed. when nomura said that DiZ hid data in sora which is the key in saving them from their torment, i noticed he can't possibly be reffering to TAV unless he met all 3 and knew of their history during the time that he was DiZ (which means no). So the data must be be reffering to RAX.

so here's my theory, kh 3d is about solving the puzzle of the data hidden inside sora to be able to remember xion in a similar fashion of how the blocks got inside the journal because sora regained his old memories in re:COM.

And this could also explain why it's on nintendo 3ds. because all the games that have released in nintendo ds and ds related console is due to it being just one beig arch that isn't completely relevant to the main series. sure BBS has the secret and it appears coded gave some insight on TAV, but i think it was just added in to show that it's canon.
This explains why nomrua gave days the rank of spin off despite suddenly being relevant.

well your thoughts would be nice. i was automatically logged out and had to rewrite this. so i might have missed quite a few details.

Dcasd1

yeah i was thinking it had to do with the hidden data in sora too

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Actually, now that you bring that up...

-- In that case, do the characters we see in that scene have a chance of returning?

Nomura: Yes. The data that Ansem has hidden within Sora is the secret to that revival. When Ansem had become DiZ, and studied the heart and emotions, the results he found he hid within Sora. There are a lot of people who thought that Coded was about finding those results, but that’s not true. The ending of Coded was about finding out that DiZ had done something to Sora, as Namine said, finding out about the data that Ansem hid. What that data is will be revealed in the next game.

Was I the only person who conveniently forgot about this until now? I didn't even think about this when I posted my theory in that other thread, and I had to go back and reread those interviews so many times :\

Last edited:

Allister Rose

French Lover
Actually, now that you bring that up...

Was I the only person who conveniently forgot about this until now?
hmmm...this doesn't seem to ruin my theory alot. but i could take it into consideration that DiZ didn't mean to save RAX

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
I don't see how this makes KH3D not relate to KH3.
Saving them obviously applies to everyone, whether or not DiZ intended such.

Allister Rose

French Lover
I don't see how this makes KH3D not relate to KH3.
Saving them obviously applies to everyone, whether or not DiZ intended such.

that's just an opinion. we don't know whether it will or not apply to TAV or that whether DiZ intended or not matters. the problem is TAV's torment is pretty direct and not really something to search the key to. Sure it will probably relate in some way. but it's not like it had a key importance to kh3, that's all i'm saying.

it seems like a hassle to save TAV and RAX all in one game IMO. So i thought that RAX torment is just a side arc (explaining it in coded) and a plot device while TAV would be in kh3 and used. the difference between RAX and TAV's torment, is that one is more elaborate that could possibly gain it's own game (kh3d) while TAV's seems to be more related to xehanort.

plus i got a bit of inspiration off of grass's theory

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
that's just an opinion.
Except it's not, because the interview someone just posted has Nomura saying it clear as day.

but it's not like it had a key importance to kh3, that's all i'm saying.
If the people being saved play a big important in KH3 (which they obviously will) then -yes- KH3D will be a key importance to KH3.

it seems like a hassle to save TAV and RAX all in one game IMO.
Not if it's done through a similar process.

Ilike this idea. and if there is a reconnect title like many assume, it could deal with TAV. and if not, tht mite just be in kh3. But the former would set the stage for kh3 nicely. everyone gathered together to finish off xehanort once and for all.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Except it's not, because the interview someone just posted has Nomura saying it clear as day.
If the people being saved play a big important in KH3 (which they obviously will) then -yes- KH3D will be a key importance to KH3.
Not if it's done through a similar process.

first off. no, it's still an opinon because your itnerpreting your own way.

second, that's a big "if". so even you admit there's a chance this game may not be so relevant to the main storyline.

3. even if they follow similar process (which i doubt, because TAV and RAX have different torments) it would still take a while to save all six

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
wow.. i think this is really true..

all the DS games are related..

while all the sony games are related because they are all main games and stuff.

like,

the sony games are about the real problems and people

and nintendo games are about the "not there" problems/people [because they don't exist.. i guess.. and the problems aren't really "real" because they're in the journal, and it was nobodies and stuff like that.]

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
first off. no, it's still an opinon because your itnerpreting your own way.
Uh, no, it isn't.

- In that case, do [Terra, Ventus, Xion, Roxas, Namine that] we see in that scene have a chance of returning?
Nomura: Yes. The data that Ansem has hidden within Sora is the secret to that revival.

^That is blunt, no "interpretation needed" confirmation.

second, that's a big "if". so even you admit there's a chance this game may not be so relevant to the main storyline.
I never admitted anything because I believe every game is relevant to the storyline. I just don't know what KH3 holds (no one does) so you can't exactly go out and say what is or isn't important to it yet. But given how Nomura said this is the next main game, I think you can easily consider its relevancy important.

3. even if they follow similar process (which i doubt, because TAV and RAX have different torments) it would still take a while to save all six
Yeah, like a whole game's worth of time. Oh wait...
wow.. i think this is really true..

all the DS games are related..

while all the sony games are related because they are all main games and stuff.

like,

the sony games are about the real problems and people

and nintendo games are about the "not there" problems/people [because they don't exist.. i guess.. and the problems aren't really "real" because they're in the journal, and it was nobodies and stuff like that.]
That would work just fine if it wasn't the fact that Coded was for the Cellphone.

Uh, no, it isn't.

- In that case, do [Terra, Ventus, Xion, Roxas, Namine that] we see in that scene have a chance of returning?
Nomura: Yes. The data that Ansem has hidden within Sora is the secret to that revival.

^That is blunt, no "interpretation needed" confirmation.

I never admitted anything because I believe every game is relevant to the storyline. I just don't know what KH3 holds (no one does) so you can't exactly go out and say what is or isn't important to it yet. But given how Nomura said this is the next main game, I think you can easily consider its relevancy important.

Yeah, like a whole game's worth of time. Oh wait...

That would work just fine if it wasn't the fact that Coded was for the Cellphone.

Nomura didn't say it was the next main game, he said the next original title. So it could be a side game like days tht. while important, is still just a side game. and it fits with logically from the aspect of the series production. Side games on nintendo and main games on sony. yea coded was for phones, watever, but its being remade for the ds. 3D could be about exploring the issues within Sora, which tie to the RAX arc. While, IF there is another game between now and kh3, it could deal with TAV's torment. Or like Allister proposed they could be 'saved' during kh3 since they are more closely tied to the xehanort story. Plus for Terra to be saved, it requires his separation from MX which is a really big step that I don't think will take place until KH3.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Nomura didn't say it was the next main game, he said the next original title.
I'd normally bother looking, for I'm pretty sure he actually has said "main" but I really don't care enough =/
It being labeled as a Main Game or a Side Game doesn't really matter to me because it doesn't affect how good it is or isn't
KH2 being a Main Game certainly didn't save it's fate.

Side games on nintendo and main games on sony.
That's not a thing. Just because it so far has been like that doesn't mean it's a rule or something.

3D could be about exploring the issues within Sora, which tie to the RAX arc. While, IF there is another game between now and kh3, it could deal with TAV's torment.
Or 3D could be about saving all of them. Or it could be about saving none of them. Don't see why either situation makes it not relevant to KH3 though.

Or like Allister proposed they could be 'saved' during kh3 since they are more closely tied to the xehanort story.
Uh, if you've failed to notice, all of these games are a part of the "Xehanort" story.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Actually they way I saw KH3D would be Sora AND Riku for some reason finding the data that Ansem hid in him dealing with saving RAX and finding the way to save TAV. I mean they would save RAX in KH3D and figure out who exactly TAV are and how to(or get the general idea) of how to save them. Why I thought this was because Nomura said that Coded was deeply tied to BBS and Days not so much and if Coded was tied to KH3D than that in turn would link 3D to BBS. Why I say this is because, why have Riku in the game as well? Riku is more tied to Terra/Xehanort than RAX combined. So maybe Sora's discovering and rescuing RAX in his scenario and Riku is retrieving memories or ideas of TAV for Sora to get the whole rescue mission under way and then KH3 kicks off with them already setting the plan in motion. Get what I mean?

Last edited:

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Actually they way I saw KH3D would be Sora AND Riku for some reason finding the data that Ansem hid in him dealing with saving RAX and finding the way to save TAV. I mean they would save RAX in KH3D and figure out who exactly TAV are and how to(or get the general idea) of how to save them. Why I thought this was because Nomura said that Coded was deeply tied to BBS and Days not so much and if Coded was tied to KH3D than that in turn would link 3D to BBS. Why I say this is because, why have Riku in the game as well? Riku is more tied to Terra/Xehanort than RAX combined. So maybe Sora's discovering and rescuing RAX in his scenario and Riku is retrieving memories or ideas of TAV for Sora to get the whole rescue mission under way and then KH3 kicks off with them already setting the plan in motion. Get what I mean?

Well, Nomura has said that whether or not Terra is in Riku, or how Terra/MX's power and memories were divided between XH and Xemnas would all be adressed in the next title... which we know now to be KH3D.

Sora's scenario could be saving RAX, while Riku's is about saving TAV.

That isn't to say they can't all be saved in the same game though, because it seems more than likely.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Plus when Data Namine spoke with Data Sora in the Data CO Namine forshadowed to Ansem's Data during TAV little cameo and showed that Ansem knew more about it than she did so this could be alluding that Ansem's data may be dealing more with TAV than RAX, idk. And It's highly and I mean highly unlikely that Terra would be saved during 3D seeing how he has merged with MX to be the main villian of the game. Then again there was a theory grass said in one of my theories that perhaps terra is not apart of the equation so much anymore. :/ don't ask me about that cuz i remember it faintly.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Plus when Data Namine spoke with Data Sora in the Data CO Namine forshadowed to Ansem's Data during TAV little cameo and showed that Ansem knew more about it than she did so this could be alluding that Ansem's data may be dealing more with TAV than RAX, idk. And It's highly and I mean highly unlikely that Terra would be saved during 3D seeing how he has merged with MX to be the main villian of the game. Then again there was a theory grass said in one of my theories that perhaps terra is not apart of the equation so much anymore. :/ don't ask me about that cuz i remember it faintly.

Or, Terra could be the easiest to be saved for all we know. The whole Heartless + Nobody defeated = Complete Being might mean something different for them. What if it means Terra + MX come back instead of simply Xehanort? Who knows, it could be simple.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Or, Terra could be the easiest to be saved for all we know. The whole Heartless + Nobody defeated = Complete Being might mean something different for them. What if it means Terra + MX come back instead of simply Xehanort? Who knows, it could be simple.

that would mean they each have their own soul and bodies. And we already know that MX discarded his to occupy Terra's so its either they both come as Apprentice Xehanort or as Terra or MX can't be as both. I doubt it'd be terra cuz then there'd be no villian.

I mean its not that I don't have love for RAX but their torment is so...boring to me. Roxas was rememberd and referenced to Sora throughout KH2 by many characters, why can't something like this happen for KH3. Where as in TAV's situation. Not only does Sora have to realize who these people are, find out their whereabouts and conditions, and come up with a game plane, but also face the new coming Xehanort, deal with disney worlds and somehow get Ven out of him. I think 3D would lessen the load for Sora, Riku and co. and just give them the task of : rescue. Because at the moment they are at, who are we rescuing, where are they, and how can we even do it?

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
that would mean they each have their own soul and bodies. And we already know that MX discarded his to occupy Terra's so its either they both come as Apprentice Xehanort or as Terra or MX can't be as both. I doubt it'd be terra cuz then there'd be no villian.

I mean its not that I don't have love for RAX but their torment is so...boring to me. Roxas was rememberd and referenced to Sora throughout KH2 by many characters, why can't something like this happen for KH3. Where as in TAV's situation. Not only does Sora have to realize who these people are, find out their whereabouts and conditions, and come up with a game plane, but also face the new coming Xehanort, deal with disney worlds and somehow get Ven out of him. I think 3D would lessen the load for Sora, Riku and co. and just give them the task of : rescue. Because at the moment they are at, who are we rescuing, where are they, and how can we even do it?
Well apparently Terra's heart might rest in Riku. Meaning what would come back would be MX in a complete form and Terra in just a heart form, or something.

Certainly is complicated though, haha. But KH3D is apparently related to it, so who knows. I could see KH3D about setting the stage to save all of them, and then just make KH3 the actual saving. But somehow I don't see RAX being saved in KH3D and not TAV. I see it as a one game for all thing.

I mean, we can assume Ansem's data details how to save everyone, so, i don't see why figuring out the data would only let them get RAXN right now and TAV for later. Makes more sense to me for them to be an All-for-later or an all-for-now type thing... but who knows really.

Who even knows what being "saved" truly entails.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
That's also what I was alluding to before about my theory I had a while back. When Ansem SoD which was basically the heart of Apprentice Xehanrot meaning (MX bunched up with Terra's and Eraqus's) was blown away by Ansem's machine, which Mickey said made Riku no longer belong to the darkness that only the dark part of Ansem SoD was taken away and the light (being Terra and Eraqus) remained in Riku. So if Xehanort was to return it would be his Heart and Terra's young body which would make a young MX which is the guy we saw in the beginning of BBS, I mean why make a concept of him when you could have just said that he was from there, perhaps they wanted us to see what he looked like cuz we may see him later. And I get what you mean about saving TAV and RAX at once but that really isn't the case seeing how TAV's rescuing requires actually being where they are while for RAX its more of a remembrance vibe to it. I really do hope 3D focuses more on Sora and Riku's links to TAV more than RAX just cuz, they really don't know a thing about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back