• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh 3 Graphics ?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tacochance

Umm, I was thinking that maybe the Disney Chars would look something like Sonic from Smash Bros. Brawl, and then the Square Enix chars. would look like Final Fantasy Chars. I could be totally wrong, but, that's just my guess,

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Originally Posted by Grace Assassin
Not only that, but the retardation of one even considering KH1 looking like FF (and then saying that KH2 doesn't even though KH1 and KH2 have practically the same graphics) is, well, retarded

Well now I see you like to over analyze shit, but whatever when I made that statement I did mean to take that first part back it doesn't seem like it, but hey who's perfect.

Actually I'd beg to differ with you on KH1 and KH2 having practically the same graphics.

KH1 had gritty looking graphics which gave off a more realism to it.

KH2 was more cartoonish as everyone has said, and has continued to say.

Deep-Wonder

As long as Sora doesn't look like this the whole game.

3162409916_d259b67395.jpg

MrGubs

Website
www.facebook.com
Im pretty sure that KH3 hasnt even been confimed to be on a console yet. How do we know its gonna be on PS3?
Im sick of eveyone thinking its gonna be on PS3. It miight just come on PS2 again. EVER THOUGHT ABOUT THAT!

Awards
Im pretty sure that KH3 hasnt even been confimed to be on a console yet. How do we know its gonna be on PS3?
Im sick of eveyone thinking its gonna be on PS3. It miight just come on PS2 again. EVER THOUGHT ABOUT THAT!

Yeah, maybe Nomura lied about KH2FM being his last PS2 game!

Zen

Silver Member
Awards

Oh yeah, Nomura decided to lie to everyone about KH2FM and not only that, it seems very possible that for a game that hasn't even been confirmed on a console that will probably be dead when its announced. -.-

It's out of the question and Nomura has said that KH on PS2 is no more. I'm sick of people thinking that Nomura is going to pity you and release it on the PS2, just so that you don't have to buy a new console. Waaaaah! :cry:

SpikyMooDy

Lets say if Kh 3 is going to be on HD consoles either xbox 360 or PS3.

i mentioned both Xbox 360 and PS3 , Not PS3 only =O ! and no ! , Nomura said KH2FM will be his last PS2 game.
Besides we are just discussing how would it be like !

Last edited:

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Dude Grace Assassin all you got to do is go look at screenshots of KH1 and KH2 to find out for yourself.

Jfighter

KH Characters would look fine im sure .
Im just asking about how Disney Characters would be like ? lets say Aladin at a very HD ? Are they going to lose their cartoon looks ? or they will end up having PIXAR worlds instead ?

They won't do it enough to change the cartoonish looks. Because that is the trademark look of those characters. They have remastered the old films, but they are still cartoons. So, they may upgrade the graphics, but I highly doubt the characters will loose the cartoon look.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
I know they have a different art style. All I'm arguing is that imo they don't have the same graphics is all, but whatever I'm letting that go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back