• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh 3 Graphics ?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SpikyMooDy

Lets say if Kh 3 is going to be on HD consoles either xbox 360 or PS3. The graphics would be a CGI ? for example, would it be like KH 2 ending ?
i was kinda surprised to see Mickey , Donald and Goofy to be at this rate , some of my friends found it disturbing but i kinda like it =O or perhaps they will remove the cartoon universes and add PIXAR worlds ?
i just need your opinions =O !

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Seems pointless that that level of detail would be used, plus it does look a little off.

They'll find another way to use high-definition visuals without looking bizarre.

Raebus

I'm just waiting for this to turn into a "KH3 would be better on the ps3 hur hur hur" kind of thread.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
I didn't see Crisis Core having all CGI. And it would ruin waiting for a CGI ending. So no. I can guarantee it won't.

Novastar56

They would probably tone it down for the main game but amp it up for certain cutscenes. I am not complaining because USUALLY lesser graphics=more room for gameplay.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Just look at some Final Fantasy 13 screens/videos you can get a good idea where KH3 may be going.

Or then again look at the new Prince of Persia game if they decide to go that route.

SpikyMooDy

Just look at some Final Fantasy 13 screens/videos you can get a good idea where KH3 may be going.

Or then again look at the new Prince of Persia game if they decide to go that route.
KH Characters would look fine im sure .
Im just asking about how Disney Characters would be like ? lets say Aladin at a very HD ? Are they going to lose their cartoon looks ? or they will end up having PIXAR worlds instead ?

Izayoi

galactic cancer
I'm just waiting for this to turn into a "KH3 would be better on the ps3 hur hur hur" kind of thread.

Not to start up said debate, but isn't it gonna be on the PS3 mot likely?

Crisis Core was on PSP... :/

Ratchet and Clank Future style vocals would be pretty sweet.

Quite sweet. I'd enjoy that level of graphics.

Don't mention that mess.

Novastar56

Im just asking about how Disney Characters would be like ? lets say Aladin at a very HD ? Are they going to lose their cartoon looks ? or they will end up having PIXAR worlds instead ?

Who knows? Hopefully Square Enix will pull off the Disney characters especially since they have more oppurtunities and space on a PS3 console.

AquaSunset21

yeah pixar worlds would be a good idea. considering that they are alrdy in 3-d and have more details than the disney characters (i.e aladdin) do in their movies. if SE kinda goes towards FF13 graphics (which is unlikely but eh), it would be harder to put those really fine details on the disney characters.

Which one lol.

seriously? O_O

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Why would anyone want KH to have super-amazing graphics?
I'd rather have the graphics emulate the different movies, personally.

Apollo

Silver Member
I'm fine with how the graphics look now. But it's almost a given they're going to get updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back