• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh 3 Graphics ?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TerraFTW!

You know how in certain cutscenes in KH2 sora's mouth/eyes looked kinda 2-d?
Well I think none of the cutscenes in KH3 will look like that.

TwilightLegends

This has been said already, but I think it will be exactly the same, maybe a slight bit better, but not too noticeable, and than for some cutscenes it will be high quality, maybe like the BbS trailer type quality..

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Originally Posted by AquaSunset21
seriously? O_O

Which one I posted the name of two games Prince of Persia and FFXIII.

I don't know which one you're talking about, and if you're sore about FF13 being on 360 don't be.

Then on the other hand if you're talking about POP had a chance to play that one, and it's an okay game to me.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
KH3 doesn't necessarily have to look anything like FFXIII. Or like any other game with "realistic" visuals. With more power, comes MORE artistic freedom, not less.

The game could look not much different from past installments, just polished. No more square edges, low-res textures, more advanced lighting and shading, etc. It all depends on what Square-Enix feels like doing.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Originally Posted by Grace Assassin
Because I'm sure KH beared a striking resemblance to FF in the previous generation on the PS2.

KH1 yeah it does have a resemblance to FF from PS2 days.

KH2 Hell no it doesn't.

Then again I could say no to both as they didn't look much alike now that I think about it.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
ashe.jpg

KingdomHearts2Sora.jpg

Yeah, mang, totally feelin' dat resemblance

LionHeart14

For some reason I think the lighting in FF games is different than in KH.
Plus the FF games go for the best graffics, while KH tries to make it realistic yet cartoony so that the Disney worlds will look good

Shinjuku

Entrapment
I had lost all hope for you guys Sir Jecht thank you for seeing that last part.

Grace Assassin if you read the whole post man I said I take that back cause I had a image of KH1 in my mind, and I saw that neither of the two games look like none of the FF games.

Awards
I could say no to both as they didn't look much alike now that I think about it.

KH1 yeah it does have a resemblance to FF from PS2 days.

Not only that, but the retardation of one even considering KH1 looking like FF (and then saying that KH2 doesn't even though KH1 and KH2 have practically the same graphics) is, well, retarded.

State

Awards
Seems pointless that that level of detail would be used, plus it does look a little off.

They'll find another way to use high-definition visuals without looking bizarre.
I agree, that would be too much. It would make Heartless look all fuzzy.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Lets say if Kh 3 is going to be on HD consoles either xbox 360 or PS3. The graphics would be a CGI ? for example, would it be like KH 2 ending?

No, those graphics are smoother and better than what's currently typically available through in-game rendering.

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Let's just think for a minute.

KH1 was made on the same engine that FFX was made on. Then KH2 was made on the same engine, except it was tweaked a bit so it would work even better for a KH game.

Let's say that KH3 will be made on the same engine that made FFXIII.

So we'll assume the difference in quality is the same as in KH1 and FFX. I.e. KH3 looking similar, except more cartoony-ish.

Or maybe it's going to be like God of War III is. It looks similar to GOW1 and 2, like we get the same feel and all, except it's a lot more polished with HD graphics and so on.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Or maybe it's going to be like God of War III is. It looks similar to GOW1 and 2, like we get the same feel and all, except it's a lot more polished with HD graphics and so on.
lolwut?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back