• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

keyblade functions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Naximi

In a magical place where nobody has to make sense
I don't know where to put this, but I was wondering something. Keyblades can be used to fight and can lock and unlock doors and hearts. Do you think there is anything else the keyblade is capable of? We haven't really seen a master weild a keyblade besides King Mickey, who isn't around that often and may not know all there is to know. Also, there are hundreds of keyblades in the graveyard that may have other special abilities.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
well i think depending on the keyblade some may be able to control light and some darkness....
but i might be wrong so dont hate on me

Soren

Awards
I think the abilities of the Keyblade actually vary on three factors:

1. The origin of the Keyblade (this could play a major role in it's appearance and attributes)
2. the Keychain attached to the blade (this would further distinguish it's appearance)
3. The skill of the one weilding the blade. (this must always be accounted for as one Keyblade wielder may not have the skills necessary to wield certain Keyblades.)

That being said, I don't think there is a way to accurately determine all the abilities of a keyblade. There might be some keyblades whose ability is to control other Keyblade wielders, or possibly one with the power to absorb another's Keyblades into yours. There could be one for shapeshifting, or one for invisibility. Heck, there could be one that was specifically designed for fighting Heartless, while another is designed specifically for defeating nobodies.

The possibilities are endless!

Jolts

I think that different keyblades that different weilders have are similar to teh abilities that the different keychains had. If we're considering the keyblades in the gathering place (or whatever it's called) to be the keyblades of other weilders then Fenrir would be a real keyblade.

Xnairb

Website
theredsquirtle.blogspot.com
Well, they kind of already have that, like Mysterious abyss powers up ice, and Photon Debugger powers up thunder...(is it a sign that i play too much KH if I know that info right off the top of my head?)

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
There are a bunch of Keyblades that probably have special abilities.
Alongside being elemental, I could imagine there being a Keyblade that unlocks memories. Maybe seal power within somebody or oneself.

aweomeness96

/quote

i dont no, the other keyblades could be elemental, fire, water, earth and air/wind. just a thought. bu it would be kick ass if we could destroy the ground our enamys walk! >=)

i know that would be sick!

Steve Rulez D00d

Apart from enhancing magical abilities I think it gives the user tons of physical boosts as well.

Take in example KH2 when Sora was fighting that Machine inside Kingdom Hearts, He could jump a sky scrapers length like it was nothing as well as slice them in half.

Antiquity

Awards
Apart from enhancing magical abilities I think it gives the user tons of physical boosts as well.

Take in example KH2 when Sora was fighting that Machine inside Kingdom Hearts, He could jump a sky scrapers length like it was nothing as well as slice them in half.

Seems possible. He's been doing some superhuman-type stuff. Jumping scrapers, hitting scrapers like a baseball, running up buildings. I don't think being crazy gives you all that. o_O

Antiquity

Awards
Also I wouldent know how to call it but it seems also the keyblade is possible of using some sort of telekinesis

as seen in KH2 when Sora lifts a box in space paranoids with his keyblade. Altho that might just be the current world he was in.

That ability may be apart of the Keyblade as well. We just don't see a whole lot. Then there's also the possible ability to give others strength. In the fight against Beast, Sora gives some light to Cogsworth for the final wake up.

Soren

Awards
Also I wouldent know how to call it but it seems also the keyblade is possible of using some sort of telekinesis

as seen in KH2 when Sora lifts a box in space paranoids with his keyblade. Altho that might just be the current world he was in.

While I do think that getting telekinesis from the Keyblade would be sweetness unmatched, I think that him moving the box might have been part of his "programming" as a denizen of the Hollow Bastion OS. Afterall, in the movie they were able to do wild stuff like that alot, so long as they had learned the ability and saved it to their Identity Disk.

Personally, I'd much rather see a Keyblade that let you control the flow of time within a given area, or one that let you draw power from every living thing around in order to heal injuries or boost abilites. Maybe even one that made you invulnerable to harm, or one that let you manipulate sound waves in order to confuse your opponent or attack them with sound-based attacks like sonic booms and the like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back