• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keyblade Academy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike

iROFL
Awards
this thread seems to have died cause no one posts anymore,i liked it but no one posts

pendragonneo

With angelina...if she reads this... I LOVE YOU AN
Name:ponih
Nickname:Xiphon
Clique:Future organization XIII member
Description:
Snap_958127584473cd92fb79c3.png

Special Needs:Don't touch the hair... and I'M NOT EMO!!!!!!!!JUST MISUNDERSTOOD!!!!!

Xiphon notices some guy talking to another guy, both with kingdom keys like his, and runs up. "Hey, guys, I missed my Gummi and had to fly....do you know where..."Xiphon glanced at his schedule for his second class of the day."How to drive is at? And who teaches it? Oh, and I'm Xiphon.."

OOC:no, I didn't rip that picture off of something else...that is my avatar in IMVU 3D chat...i worked my butt off for enough creds to buy that stuff!

Keyblade Spirit

how do yuo start the role play
Add a bio according to the template.
Here's my next chapter.

Kexlybed smiled under his helmet. "I see that we have a willing volunteer," said Kexlybed to the students, "Well then, follow me to the Keyball arena. By the way, what is your name?" "Yonn. But call me Xynon," he said. "Very well Xynon. Very well."
Several minutes later.
"Here we are students. These are the rules for the BAT. 1. Come at me with the intention of killing me. 2. Give it your all. Use all of your magic and abilities until you can no fight no more, or until Coach Riku ends the match for my or your safety. 3. Being punished for property damage is no exuse to hold back. These walls, bleachers, etc, are magically enhanced to withstand any potential damage. 4. You can pass even if you lose. That means if you feel that you might die, concede. Other than that, have fun. Go to the other side of the arena Xynon," Kexlybed said. He knew that this Yonn character would be no normal student.

Novei

Xynon grinned as he took his spot, and starint at his ne wteacher, his mind registered the rules in a few simple terms. If the emo with white hair said the match was over, it was over. Shoot to kill, and finally anything goes! Launchign himself into the air, he decided to try ad hit from above. Bringing his key-blade down with one hand, he pointed it towards Kexlybed's skull, ready to pierce through it, his left arm, which wasn't holding the keyblade, ready to block this guy if he had a second key-blade, or if Xynon needed ot make a hasty return fro his strike.

Keyblade Spirit

Kexlybed suddenly disappeared in a cloud of dust. "What?!" Yonn cried, missing. "Tsk, tsk, tsk," Kexlybed mused, appearing on the other side of the field, "I thought that you would more of a challenge." Yonn suddenly appeared behind him. "Ugh!" Kexlybed exclaimed,after being hit in the back, "How... did you?"

Novei

Xynon smirked before vanishing once more! "Apparently you," he began before reappearing beneath Kexlybed, his eyes wide with bloodlust as he thrust his keyblade forward, catching the headmaster's stomach with it and sending him into the air. Staring at him, he stated, "thought right!" Immediately he began to gather energy in his palm, his bloodlust, raw anger and power goig into it as he stared at the teacher.
Riku stared wide-eyed before murmuring to himself, "That can't be...a dark blast?" He who had twice before been steeped in darkness could recognize that energy orb of raw black in an instant. He knew the headmaster could handle himself, but if this kid had more powers of darkness up those torn sleeves of his, then this could get pretty destructive.

realmoflight

Name:Randy
nickname:flailer
clique:thespian
description:likes to entertain people,but puts up a pretty good fight.likes to fight in the training room.dirty blond hair bags to his eyes.has brown eyes.organization 13 clothes.
special needs:none

can i have a sprite ,please?im sitting here waiting,when i leave ill post it not to be mean

Last edited:

realmoflight

"set me up with darkside. ok here we go".flailer jumps to the head and sices and cuts.darkside gets shadows and flailer falls to the ground.flailer is attacked by the shadows,but manages to kill them.darkside uses a ball thing and smaller ones fall to the ground.flailer gets behind dark side and waits until the balls stop falling.he then attacks his right hand, and darkside tries tomake more balls but flailer cuts it off with more combos.he attacks more and darkside dies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back