• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keyblade Academy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Every dawn I Die

Jazz smiled with anticicpation. He couldnt wait to fight this guy he seemed so strong but he probably could'nt my magic jazz thought. He leasned against the wall as he waited for the battle to begin. "this will be interesting to watch," he thought

[N]intendofan

Arthur calmly looked around and watched the other students. He thought this test was going to be interesting, as he would see how powerful Kexlybed was, if he was going to fight seriously that is. He also wanted to see how skilled everyone in this place was. He saw the boy with dark red hair raising his hand. He seemed pretty insane, with that evil gleam in his eyes.

Novei

((I thank you Key-blade Spirit.))
Xynon grinned wickedly as he stepped forward stating, "If your looking for volunteers, then you got one!" Brandishing the key-blade forward, he set his feet apart to steady himself, hiw key-blade poised defensively with both hands gripping tightly. He might be psycho, but he wasn't stupid, and as his last victim before recieving his letter of acceptance here had learned, 'never show your hand until you have to'

SuperSephiroth15

OOC: well i guess i could join well heres my template..... what do you mean that your going to turn my RP into a Fanfic?

Name: Flare

Subject(s): Magic and Combat

Description: He is very calm, doesn't take anything lightly though, always serious when it comes to battle. He is very muscular, but not huge. He tends to balance his strategy, being good in all aspects of combat. He often likes to spar with the students to test their potential but hasn't found any worthy oppenents. He has always had a good friendship with Sora and Riku, but has grudge that they are still better fighters than him. Other than that he is most of the time in a good mood, but whatever you do don't get him mad.

Abilities:All of the Psychic Powers, and Regen (Instant-Healing)

Teaching Method: Strict-but fair.

Neo_Riku

((OCC: Sorry I haven't posted in so long but I'm back.))

Van walked tword the building in the distance that appeared to be the keyblade academy. As he arrived at the front gate he quickly noticed he was the only one there. He side stepped and peered into a window that was by the front door and saw many people in the building standing and listening to a man that gave Van a chill down his spine once he glanced at him. "Hmm, interesting... I'm looking forward to this." Van said to himself as he strutted along lazily.

Van opened the gate which made a loud screeching sound which he was certain the crowd heard. As he reached the door he stopped and examined the rather large building. He smiled slightly and walked forward again to meet the large doors. He entered silently but when he closed the doors it made a loud crashing sound. It got silent and everyone immediately looked and stared at him. He walked forward scratching his head with a smile and introduced himself. "Yo, I'm Van nice to meet you all" Van said in a loud and clear voice.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Sora let out a chuckle at the new student and then began to examine the other students.

Keyblade19

Here's my bio

Name: Nexas

Clique: Jocks but i don't hang with them

Description: Loves to fight but he'll only fight when it's completely necessary. He usually wears a black t-shirt with blue jeans but on the jeans he wears his keychain with his symbol (Avatar) on one of the belt loops. He also wears a key around his neck. Has brown hair and eyes, and has a normal muscle size.

Special Needs: Sleeping

OOC: Sorry aboot the double post

http://forums.khinsider.com/forum-insanity/88660-custom-ability.html#post2323546

Last edited:

Keyblade Spirit

You always start with Kingdom Key unless you're a teacher, then you start with one of my choice.
If you can make a sprite or picture of it then I'll consider it as an earned Keyblade. But yes you can join.

Keyblade19

OOC: OK here's my Keyblade: Arashi Kiri
Ability: Sync Board

Description: you can use another keyblade as a hover board and if you want, another weapon.

IC: It's the first day of the academy, and Nexas is late, so he's running as fast as he can and when he got there some kid with dark red hair raising his hand. So Nexas asked someone what was happening and the person who asked he said "Were about to take a B.A.T., a battle aptitude test." Then Nexas said "Cool."

http://forums.khinsider.com/forum-insanity/88660-custom-ability.html#post2323546

Last edited:

Kingfinalsora99

Name - Tucker Evil
Nickname - Matthew Evil
Cligue - Future Organization 13
Descritetion - Alway Geting into Fights, A True Keyblade Master, The Great Darkness and The Great Light, I'm Very Cool and Very Strong, No one can Beat Me, I'm Awsome, Kick Butt, Alway Fighting Heartless and Nobodies It Very Fun, And I'm Alway Fighting A Monster With My Keyblade.

Kingfinalsora99

IC - The First Day At School and I'm Already Fighting Somebody. I Beat them Easy and with one hit. I Got All A+ in all my classes . At PE I Had To Fight Everybody but I Beat Them all at the Same Time. I Had The Fun Day ever. This Is The Best School Ever And I Meet Sora Yay. I'm The Best Fighter Ever . Ok Now I'm Taking A Tesr Called S.F.T. ( Super Fighting Test). Be Right Back After This Test.

Mike

iROFL
Awards
Name:Michael
Nickname:Mikey
Clique:Jock
Description:He is an ordinary guy who will try to make friends with anyone and can turn a match around somewhat when close to losing.He preferse P.E where instead of being inside he can get out and work on keyblade attacks and abilities.He also enjoys Keyblade usage,and Drive Form classes.He wears a Black robe with a white sleaveless undershirt with a brown strap across his chest.

Last edited:

Mike

iROFL
Awards
After Headmaster Kexlybed introduced the teachers,Mikey had to take his first test.
Once he was done he handed the test in and had the rest of the day off,so he was going to the battle ground to see what competition he had.On the way to the Battle Ground Mikey meets a guy name Nexas and asks him where the Battle Ground was.

Mike

iROFL
Awards
"Fine,dont answer............I will find it myself,"says Mikey walking down the hall

Mike

iROFL
Awards
Mikey finally finds the battle ground and starts his training lesson with coach riku

rando

name:Rando
nickname:Raxond
description:can get very lonely without his friends but when theyre around he just loves to fool around.but hes got some serious anger management issues so if u anoy him badly hell jump out and kick your but!!!!!!! but very smart at times and very skillfull!!!!!!

rando

Rando:so.. this is the keyblade academy i see... alot of peeeps around here... i should go and make some friends quickly before my first class starts!!!!!!

Mike

iROFL
Awards
mikey then turns around and sees Rando and says hi
"Whats ^,"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back