• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keyblade Academy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keyblade Spirit

So here's the story for my Role Play.
10 years after the events of KH II, a Keyblade Master (hereafter KM) and forger named Kexlybed decided to start a school for inexperianced KMs. But since he would need powerful KMs as teachers, he sent out letters (via dark portal) to Sora, Riku, and King Mickey recruting them to be teachers. Naturally they accepted, bringing Kairi, Donald, and Goofy (who later received their own keyblades) with them as students. This is where the game starts.

The Rules
  1. You must be a KM.
  2. Everyone (except teachers and principle) starts with a Kingdom Key, and works his/her way up to an Ultima Weapon, then duel wield, then double sided, then double sided duel wield. There are Keyblades between Kingdom Key and Ultima.
  3. At the begining of duel wield, you start with Kingdom Key and Golden Kingdom Key. After that you earn other Keyblades that you can switch with.
  4. Teacher keyblades are preassigned so if ur a teacher don't think u will get to choose your own keyblade.
  5. Teacher keyblades do not change so students are actually better to pick.
  6. If u want be to an original character teacher, PM me so that I can assign your keyblade.
  7. There will be cliques. See below for a list.
  8. After graduation you may either start a new character (after sending your old one on an adventure) or become a teaching aid.
  9. Only 3 original teachers are allowed. The first 3 to PM me about it get the jobs.
  10. You may only have one character at a time.
  11. All cursing MUST be censored with the :cursing: emoticon.
  12. NO KILLING!!!!!!!!! I CAN NOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH
The cliques
Pick the one that best fits your personality
  1. Nerds - focus more on academic classes, such as Summoning the Keyblade, Sealing Keyholes, and History of the Keyblade. Prefer magic over physical attacks.
  2. Jocks - focus more on PE and Keyblade Usage classes. Prefer physical attacks over magic.
  3. Thespians - focus on all classes equally. Love reenacting scenes from Sora's adventures.
  4. Bullies - focus on classes only enough to pass and love harrassing other students of various cliques.
  5. Future Org XIII of the KH universe - love to fight for fun, especially against virtual Heartless and Nobodies in the training room.
The Classes
These are based only on my theories! Don't tell me that I'm wrong about anything!
  1. History of the Keyblades - The first Keyblades, how they were forged, and their Masters, up through Sora and Riku's adventures.
  2. Sealing Keyholes - How to seal Keyholes, as well as telling real ones from fake ones.
  3. PE* - Battle other students as well as virtual Heartless and Nobodies in the training room.
  4. Summoning the Keyblade - how to summon the Keyblade, use magic, and how it chooses its masters.
  5. Keyblade Usage - other ways of using the Keyblade.
  6. How to Drive* - how to change forms using special orbs
The Characters
These are the characters.

Origanal characters must have a profile, which, once posted, I will add them to this post.
The Headmaster

Kexlybed(Profile below): Me
The Teachers
Sora: Neo Riku
Riku: Novei
King Mickey:
Original Teacher Profile Template

Name:
Subject(s):
Description:
Abilities:
Teaching Method:

The Students
Canon

Kairi:

Donald:
Goofy:

Original (I will add to this as people join)

Played By:Novei
Name:Yonn
Nickname:Xynon
Clique:Future Org XIII
Description:Blood-thirsty, he will attack anything that gets on hsi bad side, and lives for causing misery. His preferred class is P.E. where he can take part in his favorite passed tiems of either beating thigns to a bloody pulp. Due to this behavior, his once black hair has been stained irreversably red, and his pale skin only makes that more ntoicable. While rather intelligent he distances himself from others, and passes with second to best marks due ot a lack of participation. Not to say that some students won't try to get ot knwo him for his impressive physique and the ripped and shredded jacket he wears.
Special Needs:None save seating away from others, for everyone's protection.

Played by: [N]intendofan
Name: Arthur
Nickname: Xurthar
Clique: Thespian
Description: A mysterious boy of who not much is known about except for that he is actually quite friendly, although he doesn't talk much. He does have a bad temper though. He always has a hood on his head, even when he is not wearing a cloak, which is kind of odd.. He only takes his hood of on very rare occasions. He wears a zipped black shirt with a white unzipped short jacket untop of it. (dont put this in: His clothes are like Riku's at the end of KH2)
You can see the lower part of his face and some blond hair coming out from under the hood. When he fights with a Keyblade, his other arm moves too, but seperately from the hand he holds the Keyblade in. Sometimes he holds the Keyblade upside-down.
Special Needs: None... just don't take his cookie.

Played by: Neo Riku
Name: Van
Nickname: Snipe
Clique: Future Organization 13
Description: A kind and strong person. He doesn't just have strong muscles but also a strong mind and keeps his cool. He has amazing accuracy when it comes to shooting which is why he got the name snipe. He carries a gun and can summon his new found keyblades. Since he has had them he has progressed amazingly in close combat also. He is well informed of past events and highly intelligent. He has somewhat tanned skin with sliver hair that hangs to the back of his neck. He has blue eyes and is mid-muscle toned. Many students fear him in the PE room and in the class room.

Special Needs: He has no needs exsept for learning about the keyblade's abilities and history. He has surprisingly learned everything else on his own.

Played by: Every Dawn I Die
Name: Damien
Nickname: Jazz
clique: Future org. 13 member
Description: Very quiet and artistic. loves to play and listen to music and also loves fighting in the traing room. Hes very graceful and is always referred to as a girl. He has emo-ish hair with long bangs that come to his chest and is dyed jet blck. He has green eyes and high cheek bones with a small noise. He wears tight black jeans with chains wrapped aroud them and he wears black boots and a tight black jacket. he has an eyebrow and a lip piercing. he only really cares for himself.
Special needs: needs more help with fighting but is better at magic

Played by: Key490
Name: Mark
Nickname: "Buster"
Clique:Jock
Description: an all-around good guy. expect when his friend's lives are in danger. likes to have fun and make friends. he has black hair and brown eyes. he also has a scar on his right cheek that he rarely talks about. he wears the same clothes as Sora after he meets Yen Sid. very athletic and will do anything to protect his friends.
Special Needs: none

Original Student Template

Name:
Nickname:
Clique:
Description:
Special Needs:

I will also make sprites to match descriptions so be thorough if you want one. And ask if you want one too.

My Character

Name: Kexlybed
Subject: Headmaster
Abilities: Can transfer heart from Keyblade to someone else, thus taking over his/her body. Can reunite Nobodies with their Hearts and then fuse them, thus making them whole. Can't do so with self or those that are too strong willed. Can make "dead" Nobodies, like Axel, reappear and then control them if he wants [doesn't have to to keep them "alive" and able to fend for themselves (they won't be like zombies)]. Can see the keyhole of any world and then send his keyblade to remotely seal it or battle the world's heart in the form a Keyblade Master (the heart). Controls the Mindless (basicly, the result when some one loses their mind, literally).
Weapon: 2 double sided keyblades
Description: A former mad scientist who tried to sythesize many thousand Keyblades into one. When he succeeded his heart was trapped inside, making it the most powerful Keyblade ever, while his
body became the most powerful Keyblade Master. He can still control his body because of his mind. Now he runs a school for inexperianced KMs.
Sprite:
Kexlybed.jpg

EDIT: I will be making this into a fanfic once it has progressed enough.
*= Elective

Last edited:

Novei

Name:Yonn
Nickname:Xynon
Clique:Future Org XIII
Description:Blood-thirsty, he will attack anything that gets on hsi bad side, and lives for causing misery. His preferred class is P.E. where he can take part in his favorite passed tiems of either beating thigns to a bloody pulp. Due to this behavior, his once black hair has been stained irreversably red, and his pale skin only makes that more ntoicable. While rather intelligent he distances himself from others, and passes with second to best marks due ot a lack of participation. Not to say that some students won't try to get ot knwo him for his impressive physique and the ripped and shredded jacket he wears.
Special Needs:None save seating away from others, for everyone's protection.
Yonn.jpg

If it would also please you, I will also use Professor Riku.

Last edited:

Keyblade Spirit

This is great. Yes you can be Riku also. As Riku, your keyblade is Way to Dawn and I will start your sprite as soon as I finish my homework today.

[N]intendofan

Name: Arthur
Nickname: Xurthar
Clique: Thespian
Description: A mysterious boy of who not much is known about except for that he is actually quite friendly, although he doesn't talk much. He does have a bad temper though. He always has a hood on his head, even when he is not wearing a cloak, which is kind of odd.. He only takes his hood of on very rare occasions. He wears a zipped black shirt with a white unzipped short jacket untop of it. (dont put this in: His clothes are like Riku's at the end of KH2)
You can see the lower part of his face and some blond hair coming out from under the hood. When he fights with a Keyblade, his other arm moves too, but seperately from the hand he holds the Keyblade in. Sometimes he holds the Keyblade upside-down.
Special Needs: None... just don't take his cookie.
I would also like a sprite please.

Last edited:

key490

Name: Mark
Nickname: "Buster"
Clique:Jock
Description: an all-around good guy. expect when his friend's lives are in danger. likes to have fun and make friends. he has black hair and brown eyes. he also has a scar on his right cheek that he rarely talks about. he wears the same clothes as Sora after he meets Yen Sid. very athletic and will do anything to protect his friends.
Special Needs: none

Every dawn I Die

Name: Damien
Nickname: Jazz
clique: Future org. 13 member
Description: Very quiet and artistic. loves to play and listen to music and also loves fighting in the traing room. Hes very graceful and is always referred to as a girl. He has emo-ish hair with long bangs that come to his chest and is dyed jet blck. He has green eyes and high cheek bones with a small noise. He wears tight black jeans with chains wrapped aroud them and he wears black boots and a tight black jacket. he has an eyebrow and a lip piercing. he only really cares for himself.
Special needs: needs more help with fighting but is better at magic
can i please have a sprite?

Neo_Riku

Name: Van

Nickname: Snipe

Clique: Future Organization 13

Description: A kind and strong person. He doesn't just have strong muscles but also a strong mind and keeps his cool. He has amazing accuracy when it comes to shooting which is why he got the name snipe. He carries a gun and can summon his new found keyblades. Since he has had them he has progressed amazingly in close combat also. He is well informed of past events and highly intelligent. He has somewhat tanned skin with sliver hair that hangs to the back of his neck. He has blue eyes and is mid-muscle toned. Many students fear him in the PE room and in the class room.

Special Needs: He has no needs exsept for learning about the keyblade's abilities and history. He has surprisingly learned everything else on his own.

Can I be Sora also?

Keyblade Spirit

Novei here's your sprite.
Yonn.jpg
[N]intendo and Every Dawn I Die, yours are on the way.

Last edited:

Keyblade Spirit

Yes Neo Riku you can also be Sora. As Sora your Keyblades are Kingdom Key and Oathkeeper. Your subject is how to drive.

Last edited:

Novei

Sorry if this is taken as spam, but what exactly is my teaching subject as Riku?

Keyblade Spirit

(sigh) Novei as Riku you can PE and coach sports (so he's Coach Riku, not Professor Riku) If you have any ideas for sports and/or a rival school tell me. Rikuangel2310, that is a recolor of Riku that I made for Novei because he is a part of the game. It is a sprite that represents his character. [N]intendofan and EveryDawnIDie yours are in progress as I have no homework today. The game will start in 3, 2, 1 GO!

Kexlybed stood at the gates of the Keyblade Academy. Inside there were all kinds of things he needed to start a school for young Keyblade Masters. From transforming classrooms to it's state of the art training room, he knew that he'd built a masterpiece. If only his family and best friends were alive to see this. As he rose to greet his very first students, thoughts that would normally have taken minutes to go through his head, did. "Have I done the right thing?" was just one of them. But when he saw each clique do its own unique display , he stopped worrying. The nerds put on a fabulous fireworks display using fire, lightning, and reflect spells, while the jocks fought in a graceful "dance". All while the thespians reenacted Sora's battle with Terra the Enigma. The future Org. XIII stood quietly in the back, anylizing each clique's unique style. And when Kexlybed stood up he said one thing to every single student in the crowd. "This, is the first day that will determine your fate." As the students watched in awe, he summoned two double sided keyblades, and opened the gate.

Novei

Xynon watched calmly and, from everyone's reaction, as well as the way this man held himself proudly, he must be the headmaster of the school...which translated to his brian as the one guy that might prove a good fight, and the person to tick off as fast as possible. Stepping forward Xynong marched passed the gates without a word...yet witht he sick planning grin on his face, he didn't need to say anything.

Riku was chaperoning the event, and was grateful when Kexlybed opened the gates! He'd been running around everywhere keeping nerds form unleashing magic too potent to keep the roof intact, the jocks from trying to muscle their way onto the sports teams, the organization wanna-bes continually got into fights...the only groups behaving themselves were the thespians and the bullies, and the bullies only seemed to behave under the threat of Way to the Dawn.

Every dawn I Die

Jazz sat quietly in the corner against the wall playing his violin as he waited for the gates to open. he looked up slightly as he saw the head master open the gates.
"About time," he thought as he stood up, putting his violin back in the case. He had always loved music and hoped he could learn more in this school. He smirked as everyone stared in awe at the head master's keyblades. He walked over to a red-haired boy his jacket seemed torn and mutilated. he stood there sizing him up. "hello there my name is Damien but you can call me Jazz," Jazz said bowing his head to the boy.

Novei

"Yonn...but I suggest you call me Xynon," the red-headed psycho suggested calmly before facing him steadily, trying to analyze if this guy was any threat. A small girn crossed his face as he felt something immaterial click into place...a bit of a connection that most kindred spirits picked up before suggesting, "How about we raise a little hell before this year's over?"

Every dawn I Die

A grin spread across Jazz's face. "It'll be fun," he said as he nodded. Jazz couldn't wait for this year to start his black little heart was already about to explode from the excitement. He looked over the crowd trying to find any potential threats as he waited to go inside. As he turned back to Xynon he licked his lips hungrily. " oh yes, this is gonna be one hell of a year."

Novei

"If we have anything to say about it," commented Xynon with an equally malicious grin on his features. He smiled at his hand, gripping his hand tightly as he brought out his kingdom key to adjust himself to the weight. His eyes had a gleam in them that would make even Xehanort, both of him, quiver in fear.

Keyblade Spirit

Novei: Your idea for a sport is great as well as World that Never was Prep as a rival. Anyway here's my new chapter.

Kexlybed stood and spoke, "Today you are brothers and sisters, working side by side to help each other do what another cannot. What you do not know, somebody else is bound to. If nobody knows then that knowledge does not exist. Now I shall introduce you to each of our teachers." As he spoke each Sora, Riku, and King Mickey stepped forward. "First is Sora." The students cheered with great exitement. "And I know you don't know them as well but they are extremely important and good friends of Sora's, I would like you to meet, Riku and King Mickey. I'm Kexlybed, your headmaster. Now that introductions are out of the way, I would like to tell you that your first exam is today." The students gasped with surprise. "But do not be alarmed. It is only a Battle Apptitude Test. You will each fight me, one on one. You will not be expected to win. If you should somehow beat me, you will automatically advance from your Kingdom Key to a Three Wishes. So, that being said, does anyone wish to go first?" A pale skinned boy with dark red hair raised his hand."

key490

As Kexlybed introduced the teachers and told them about the student's first exam, Mark stood silently watching. He was glad to have been accepted to the academy. But soon he would have his first test. Hopefully he would pass...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back