• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keyblade Academy 2(Remake)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peace

Awards
Hey guys it's me Keyblade19. The admins blocked my account so I had to make a new one. So what's up.

I came up with a replacement ability for my keyblade. It's called Arsenal. With this you can transmute the keyblade into any weapon whole retaining its theme.

Last edited:

Mike

iROFL
Awards
I hope you know,but this(im not getting into anything) is spamming.Just start the RPG.I know im not a staff but im just saying this so this doesnt get closed again.

Keyblade Spirit

I hope you know,but this(im not getting into anything) is spamming.Just start the RPG.I know im not a staff but im just saying this so this doesnt get closed again.
I just remembered that I had this. Okay, let's start.

Kexlybed stood at the gates of the Keyblade Academy. Inside there were all kinds of things he needed to start a school for young Keyblade Masters. From transforming classrooms to it's state of the art training room, he knew that he'd built a masterpiece. If only his family and best friends were alive to see this. As he rose to greet his very first students, thoughts that would normally have taken minutes to go through his head, did. "Have I done the right thing?" was just one of them. But when he saw each clique do its own unique display , he stopped worrying. The nerds put on a fabulous fireworks display using fire, lightning, and reflect spells, while the jocks fought in a graceful "dance". All while the thespians reenacted Sora's battle with Terra the Enigma. The future Org. XIII stood quietly in the back, anylizing each clique's unique style. And when Kexlybed stood up he said one thing to every single student in the crowd. "This, is the first day that will determine your fate." As the students watched in awe, he summoned two double sided keyblades, and opened the gate.

Picnicpanther

Been a long time since I've posted here.

Name: Solace

Nickname: none

Clique: Thespians/Jocks (Basically liked by the school, except Future Org. XIII and Bullies)

Description: Solace is around 5'8, 5'9, and, while not being that attractive, is good with people for his sense of humor and his genuine nicety towards most people. Long brown hair, luminescent blue eyes, and tight band t-shirts as his usual ensemble, he is a music nerd. His keyblade is that of a candy red Gibson Flying V guitar, with a typical keyblade hilt where the neck would be, and a sharpened end to attack with.

Solace is a pretty happy guy, not having any real trouble in his past. He and his parents normally don't see eye to eye, but he really doesn't lose sleep over it. He knows that it doesn't really matter. He values friends above all else, and seeing as how he doesn't know anyone yet, isn't quite that happy yet. Solace always would like to meet new people.

shadywinters

Awards
Can I be Kairi, I really would like 2 play her role, plus me and her are similiar. Pleez! I relly want it! Oh yea, check out my Role play, it's similiar 2 urs, though mines is called Kingdom Academy. And all who have special abilities r welcome, chk it out!

Oh, if u would let me b her, I would b very excited 2 entr the academy and also get a bttr chance 2 increase my abilities, aftr all I just started using the keyblade, I will b ur top student of the skool, and it's great that I'm being teached by my friends who r close and r not meer strangers 2 me, I feel comfortable, this is going 2 b a great year!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back