• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keyblade Academy 2(Remake)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

realmoflight

woooohoooo

Keyblade19

How did you do that keyblade Keyblade 19?

I just used Flash MX 6.0 drawing tools for the blade, hilt, chain, & keychain motif. And used some sprites from Jump Ultimate Stars (credit goes to Neimad of Sprite Database for the sprites) for the crossguard

Last edited:

INCALORA

Sorry for double posting, but can someone do the sprite for me because im still lost on how to do it myself.

TSora

R.O.X.A.S #5
Denmark(some people, coughEngulfedcough, think it'
Website
www.freewebs.com
Name: Alaric(first name) Nuke(last name)

Nickname: Saki

Clique: Nerd

Description: His height is a little above average. He have black spiky hair and blue-green eyes. He wears a black coat smimilar to the akatsuki-coats from the Naruto-manga, just wthout the red clouds or red zipper-stripe. On the back of his coat he wears a symbol in white shaped like this:
Symbol.jpg

He's not very motivated about most things. He's very lazy. Shows great potential, but never uses it. Keep mostly to himself.
He thinks, that the Academy isn't working as he wanted it to.
His mood can sudden change out of nowhere for even unknown reasons. It usually scares people when it happens.
He's also very interested int he history of Sora and especially the Keyblade. No one really understands why, as it doesn't fit very well with the rest of his outshowing character. He ussually correct people if they say something, he knows to be wrong.

Special Needs: He always try to do everything as easy as possible as he do not like hard work or repeating things. He needs everything to move fast, but not as fast where it gets annoying and hard to follow.

Last edited:

INCALORA

Thanks I just wanted for you guys to get a better idea of what he looks like and oh I updated my character info a long time ago so look at that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back