• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keyblade Academy 2(Remake)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keyblade Spirit

A mod closed the old one and said I could remake this one. Please no spamming, and wait until someone else posts to post again. I don't want to have this one closed as well because I won't be able to make it again. You will need to resubmit your characters.

So here's the story for my Role Play.
10 years after the events of KH II, a Keyblade Master (hereafter KM) and forger named Kexlybed decided to start a school for inexperianced KMs. But since he would need powerful KMs as teachers, he sent out letters (via dark portal) to Sora, Riku, and King Mickey recruting them to be teachers. Naturally they accepted, bringing Kairi, Donald, and Goofy (who later received their own keyblades) with them as students. This is where the game starts.

The Rules
You must be a KM.
Everyone (except teachers and principle) starts with a Kingdom Key, and works his/her way up to an Ultima Weapon, then duel wield, then double sided, then double sided duel wield. There are Keyblades between Kingdom Key and Ultima.
At the begining of duel wield, you start with Kingdom Key and Golden Kingdom Key. After that you earn other Keyblades that you can switch with.
Teacher keyblades are preassigned so if ur a teacher don't think you will get to choose your own keyblade.
Teacher keyblades do not change so students are actually better to pick.
If u want be to an original character teacher, PM me so that I can assign your keyblade.
There will be cliques. See below for a list.
After graduation you may either start a new character (after sending your old one on an adventure) or become a teaching aid.
Only 3 original teachers are allowed. The first 3 to PM me about it get the jobs.
You may only have one character at a time.
All cursing MUST be censored with the emoticon.
NO KILLING!!!!!!!!! I CAN NOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH

The cliques
Pick the one that best fits your personality
Nerds - focus more on academic classes, such as Summoning the Keyblade, Sealing Keyholes, and History of the Keyblade. Prefer magic over physical attacks.
Jocks - focus more on PE and Keyblade Usage classes. Prefer physical attacks over magic.
Thespians - focus on all classes equally. Love reenacting scenes from Sora's adventures.
Bullies - focus on classes only enough to pass and love harrassing other students of various cliques.
Future Org XIII of the KH universe - love to fight for fun, especially against virtual Heartless and Nobodies in the training room.

The Classes
These are based only on my theories! Don't tell me that I'm wrong about anything!
History of the Keyblades - The first Keyblades, how they were forged, and their Masters, up through Sora and Riku's adventures.
Sealing Keyholes - How to seal Keyholes, as well as telling real ones from fake ones.
PE* - Battle other students as well as virtual Heartless and Nobodies in the training room.
Summoning the Keyblade - how to summon the Keyblade, use magic, and how it chooses its masters.
Keyblade Usage - other ways of using the Keyblade.
How to Drive* - how to change forms using special orbs

The Characters
These are the characters.

Original characters must have a profile, which, once posted, I will add them to this post.

The Headmaster
Kexlybed(Profile below): Me

The Teachers
Sora:
Riku: Novei
King Mickey:

Original Teacher Profile Template
Name:
Subject(s):
Description:
Abilities:
Teaching Method:

The Students
Canon
Kairi:
Donald:
Goofy:
Original (I will add to this as people join)

Played by: Keyblade19
Name: Nexas
Clique: Jocks but i don't hang with them
Description: Loves to fight but he'll only fight when it's completely necessary. He usually wears a tye-dye t-shirt with blue jeans but on the jeans he wears his keychain with his symbol (Avatar) on one of the belt loops. He also wears a key around his neck. Has brown hair and eyes, and has a normal muscle size.
Special Needs: Sleeping

Played by: Incalora
Name: Incalora
Nickname: TA (Twilight Angel)
Clique: Thespian
Description: Cal is a boy who seems to get along with most people. He usually is wearing an out fit similar to Sora's in KH2 except it is all black and changes color when he uses a different element. Also he has a bandanna that goes over part of his twist (hair style similar to dreads). He has a weird symbol on the back of his shirt that he has no clue about.
Special Needs: He musn't be exposed to to many magical elements at once or else...
Another thing is his body contains equal darkness and light so any sort of push to one side well change him and his appearance.

Played by: Novei
Name:Yonn
Nickname:Xynon
Clique:Future Org XIII
Description:Blood-thirsty, he will attack anything that gets on hsi bad side, and lives for causing misery. His preferred class is P.E. where he can take part in his favorite passed tiems of either beating thigns to a bloody pulp. Due to this behavior, his once black hair has been stained irreversably red, and his pale skin only makes that more ntoicable. While rather intelligent he distances himself from others, and passes with second to best marks due ot a lack of participation. Not to say that some students won't try to get ot knwo him for his impressive physique and the ripped and shredded jacket he wears.
Special Needs:None save seating away from others, for everyone's protection.

Played by: Realmoflight
name:Randy
nickname:flailer
clique:future Org XIII
description:likes to entertain people,buts puts up a pretty good fight.has dirty blond hair,bangs that go to his forehead.organization 13 clothes.
special needs:none

Original Student Template
Name:
Nickname:
Clique:
Description:
Special Needs:

I will also make sprites to match descriptions so be thorough if you want one. And ask if you want one too.
My Character

Name: Kexlybed
Subject: Headmaster
Abilities: Can transfer heart from Keyblade to someone else, thus taking over his/her body. Can reunite Nobodies with their Hearts and then fuse them, thus making them whole. Can't do so with self or those that are too strong willed. Can make "dead" Nobodies, like Axel, reappear and then control them if he wants [doesn't have to to keep them "alive" and able to fend for themselves (they won't be like zombies)]. Can see the keyhole of any world and then send his keyblade to remotely seal it or battle the world's heart in the form a Keyblade Master (the heart). Controls the Mindless (basicly, the result when some one loses their mind, literally).
Weapon: 2 double sided keyblades
Description: A former mad scientist who tried to sythesize many thousand Keyblades into one. When he succeeded his heart was trapped inside, making it the most powerful Keyblade ever, while his body became the most powerful Keyblade Master. He can still control his body because of his mind. Now he runs a school for inexperianced KMs.
Sprite:
Kexlybed.jpg

EDIT: I will be making this into a fanfic once it has progressed enough.
*= Elective

Last edited:

Keyblade19

OOC: OK, lets do this thread right! Here's my bio:

Name: Nexas

Clique: Jocks but i don't hang with them

Description: Loves to fight but he'll only fight when it's completely necessary. He usually wears a tye-dye t-shirt with blue jeans but on the jeans he wears his keychain with his symbol (Avatar) on one of the belt loops. He also wears a key around his neck. Has brown hair and eyes, and has a normal muscle size.

Special Needs: Sleeping

OOC: Here's the Keyblade I made:
Arashi Kiri

Ability: Sync Board

Description: You can use another keyblade as a hover board or if you want, another weapon.

Last edited:

INCALORA

Name: Incalora
Nickname: TA (Twilight Angel)
Clique: Thespian
Description: Cal is a boy who seems to get along with most people. He usually is wearing an out fit similar to Sora's in KH2 except it is black and white and changes color when he uses a different element. Also he has a bandanna that goes over part of his twist (hair style similar to dreads). He has a weird symbol on the back of his shirt that he has no clue about.
Special Needs: He musn't be exposed to to many magical elements at once or else...
Another thing is his body contains equal darkness and light so any sort of push to one side well change him and his appearance.

Last edited:

Novei

Name:Yonn
Nickname:Xynon
Clique:Future Org XIII
Description:Blood-thirsty, he will attack anything that gets on hsi bad side, and lives for causing misery. His preferred class is P.E. where he can take part in his favorite passed tiems of either beating thigns to a bloody pulp. Due to this behavior, his once black hair has been stained irreversably red, and his pale skin only makes that more ntoicable. While rather intelligent he distances himself from others, and passes with second to best marks due ot a lack of participation. Not to say that some students won't try to get ot knwo him for his impressive physique and the ripped and shredded jacket he wears.
Special Needs:None save seating away from others, for everyone's protection.
((Also, I neeed the address for the sprite again.))
If it would also please you, I will also use Professor Riku.

realmoflight

name:Randy
nickname:flailer
clique:future Org XIII
description:likes to entertain people,buts puts up a pretty good fight.has dirty blond hair,bangs that go to his forehead.organization 13 clothes.
special needs:none
I ALSO need to know how to get to the sprites

Last edited:

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
Do you cut and paste them to MSpaint then edit them there? How did you do that keyblade Keyblade 19?

Name:Tetsu
Clique: Thesbians
Description: Looks like Sora but with black hair, blue eyes, his fingerless gloves are black, His shoes are black, shorts are silver and outfit is silver. (If you can make that sprite it would be cool. If not I'll try.)
Special Needs: Keyblade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back