• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Key Blade Wars: The Aftermath

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Golden_x_Heart

:does the sora pout: hmph....
well, if it will be worth the wait, i guess i can sit tight for a little while longer....:twitches:
OH NO!! TEH SPAZZINGLYNESS IS RETURNING!!! :twitches more fiercely:
grr K&S, ur making my spazzing fit come back with ur delay!!!!
this chapter better be really REALLY good...:mumbles to self about needing help with twitching problem:
........:twitch:........
<3

Shadukai X

Banned
First of all, great story, I really like it and its totally awsome. This is off subject but I have a question, should I start a fan fiction about Ansem and his discovery of Darkness? You know, like base it off how he wrote the reports?

Kairi&Sora 4ever

On the vast beaches of Destiny Islands awaiting hi
hey sorry to double post but i just wanted to let u guys know that my second part of the chapter will be up at the latest by 11 tonight b/c i have dance...so check around here at a/b that time and itll most likely be up! oh and other good news!- ive finally gotten someone to make a sig for this fic! yay! lol..just thought id share my happiness

unknow_92

Kairi&Sora 4ever said:
hey sorry to double post but i just wanted to let u guys know that my second part of the chapter will be up at the latest by 11 tonight b/c i have dance...so check around here at a/b that time and itll most likely be up! oh and other good news!- ive finally gotten someone to make a sig for this fic! yay! lol..just thought id share my happiness

cool when will the sig be ready ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back