• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Key Blade Wars: The Aftermath

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Golden_x_Heart

Kairi&Sora 4ever said:
haha dont worry im not gunna rush it...im just saying ive been thinking of some ideas that im gonna add to the upoming chapters
good...id rather wait a little longer for a really good chapter than get a bunch of crappy ones quicky - so yes, take as long as you need!
WE WILL BE HERE!
or i will at least! :D
<3

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
Let's see...you've got an interesting sense of wordplay. Very...dynamic, I guess. However, your characters seem to act out of...welll.... character. That's the thing with fanfictions and why I try to avoid writing them. You need to institue a personality developed by another human being.
Right now, it's fairly good, probably one of the best fanfics I've seen but far from the best non professional story. My suggestion is to write your own work and then post it here. Then I'll treat you as a true writer :p
Besides my skeptisism when it comes to Fanfictions, I can't help but admire you for developing a new storyline that seems resonable. Huzzah! (hehe....I love that word)

Anyways...Back to Resident Evil!

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
Up yours. Are you Resident Evil? No? Then I don't have to listen to you.
Issues? I have no issues....ZOMBIED"D!!!!

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
Your mom. Haha. I's oregenal.
RE is like crack for the collabrotive and constructive mind. It's rediculously addictive and thought provoking and capable of scaring the crap out of you, a perfect mix that I haven't seen since....that one horror movie that didn't suck....You know the one.

Sorry...I'm in a bad mood....my DS ran out of power and I'm out of pepsi...
READ MY STORY! NOVEMBER SNOW!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back