• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Key Blade Wars: The Aftermath

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kevlexcruz

Tissue? Y do we need tissues? Does that mean sora and kairi's gonna be separated again? NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Their separation means no more mushy moments! NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! No more kissing! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! The good side is....... that means the battle scenes are coming! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!

Ur fic's makin me crazy. nothing has made me crazy like this before.

Anyway, keep the story going on. it's good.

Last edited:

Kairi&Sora 4ever

On the vast beaches of Destiny Islands awaiting hi
im glad you all like it! and thanks for the compliment 1KeyBlade :D!! lol and dont worry kevelxcruz...it might be a different kind of sad ;)...haha but that chap is almost finished..just to keep the wait going a little im posting it tonight..lol sorry i know im cruel but i just want it to be perfect b/c these next few chapters are gonna take a lot out of me haha

Golden_x_Heart

:twitches: where are the UPDATES?! :twitches again:
im :madly starts twitching: SPAZZING!!
:shakes and the spazzinglyness stops: whew...
anywho, IM IN DESPARATE NEED FOR A CHAPTER!!
soon PLEASE!
<3

edit: okay, chapter tonight - im good now!
:sits paitently at computer, waiting and smiling to herself :D:
<3

Last edited:

rebecca

OMG! i have been reading all of your chapters and i love it!This is the best one ive read ever!*gets out tissue box and waits*

Golden_x_Heart

look Kairi&Sora 4ever! a new fan, and she loves the story! its the best one shes ever read!
psst, rebecca, add a link in your sig to support our beloved fic!
anywho, Kairi&Sora 4ever, GET THE CHAPTER UP - I KNOW I SAID I WAS WAITING PATIENTLY AND SMILING TO MYSELF, AND I WAS, BUT IM NOT AS PATIENT AS I SAY I AM!!
whew...outburst (note to self - cut down on sugar intake - AGAIN).
soon!!!
<3

Kairi&Sora 4ever

here it is!! sorry agian for the wait!

Chapter 6: The Dream

No words could describe exactly how Sora felt at that moment. He forgot how to blink, how to breathe, he even forgot how to move. He felt as though all emotion and feeling had been sucked out of him at that very second. Slowly he let his head drop into his trembling, clammy hands. For so many years he had fought, only now to discover that it was all for nothing. All of his fighting and suffering were for absolutely nothing. He just couldn’t win no matter how hard he tried, he would never get the life he wanted- he would never get his life with Kairi. Suddenly his icy heart began to beat with rage as he dug his fingers into the soft leather chair beneath him, “No,” he whispered fiercely through gritted teeth.

The king’s grave expression slowly grew apprehensive, “Sora, please don’t put too much thought on this…its just an ancient prophecy, it was made centuries ago I have no idea if its even factual or not.” He pleaded worriedly to him.

Sora furiously shook his head as he stood, “No, I didn’t do this all for nothing! I didn’t fight for so long just to find out that I’m going to die anyways! I can’t leave her- not now.. not after all of this! ” He shrieked viciously.

The king ran a small hand over his weary features, “Sora I cant even imagine how you must feel, I know how much Kairi means to-“

“No, you don’t know! You’ll never know!” Sora screamed hoarsely at him.

“I can’t do this anymore…I can’t suffer for so long only to end up losing over and over again! I cant-“ Sora slumped down into a sobbing heap on the icy marble floor, his dejected frame trembling in a mixture of anguish and sorrow.

He rubbed his tear furiously from his eyes when he sudednly felt a ting hand wrap around his shoulder. The king lifted Sora's drooping head to meet his own and he gave him a consoling smile, "Sora..in all of my years, never have I met a warrior as honorable or as brave as yourself. Sora if it weren't for you our entire world would have succumb to the darkness but it is you who has saved us all. You've come way to far just to give up hope now."

The king patted his shoulder comfortingly,"And Sora, I am positive, with every fiber of my being that if anyone could prove this prophecy wrong...it would undoubtedly be you."

Sora smiled warmly through his tear drenched face as he whispered, "Thank you, your heiness."

The king carefully helped him up stand as he nudged him happily forward, "Let's go get some dinner, I bet you kids are starving." he laughed.

Sora eagerly nodded his head, "That best plan I've heard all day."

The rest of the night went smoothly as Sora, Kairi, Riku, Donald, Goffy, Mickey, and Minnie ate happily in the enchanting dining hall. For hours they excitedly exchanged jokes and stories about their many adventures, Donald and Goofy eagerly reinacting every event. Even though he felt comforted about what the king had told him, Sora still felt disturbed as he thought back to the prophecy. Kairi leaned over and placed her head soflty on his shoulder as she stared into his intensely blue eyes, "Sora are you okay? You've been unusually quiet ever since your went to talk to the king today."

Sora shook his head as he gave her a small loving smile, "No, its nothing..I just don't feel very well."

Her calm expression suddeenly turned to worry,"Maybe you should get some rest, I'll walk you to you your room." She whispered as her small delicate hand wrapped around his own."

Silently, she guided him through the vast halls of the gigantic castle until they came to a large emerald green door. "Well this is it," she breathed excitedly as she whisked open the door, revealing the spectacular bedroom within.

"Wow.." Sora breathed bewildered.

Placing both of her hands on his shoulders, Kairi slowly leaned up and kissed him tenderly on the lips as he let out a soft moan. "Goodnight Sora" She cooed softly into his ear.

As she turned to leave Sora quickly reached for her hand. "Wait...do you think you could stay with me? I-I dont want to be alone tonight."

Slowly, she turned to face him, worry etched into her beautiful features, "Of course I will." She said hugging him tightly.

He led her into the the room and both laid down on the silky matress. She snuggled up closely to him draping her fair arms around his muscular torso and letting her head fall cofortably onto his chest. He wrapped his strong protecting arms around her thin frame as well and both fell into a deep sleep..or atleast one of them did..

-------------

i know a lot hasnt happened yet but the rest of the chap is to come later tonight or tomorrow b/c it starts getting really long so i couldnt put it all on one post! ill try to get it all in tonight but i might not be able to b/c i have some homework i need to finish but if i cant tonight itll definately be up tomorrow! believe me its gonna get pretty juicy in the chaps to come ;)

Oathkeeper33

AWESOME CHAPPY! Sorry about the whole copying misunderstanding...the whole reason it sounds alike is in my fan fic. I'll give you credit if it sounds THAT convincing like I plagerized. Sorry for that. I seriously didn't copy. I love your fan fic too much to do something as low as that!

rebecca

wow!that was really good!Um can anyone tell me how to add a link to my signature,id love to add the link to this fanfiction!

Kairi&Sora 4ever

aww thanks you guys!!! im so glad u like it :D! im glad u like it to rebecca! yay i love new fans lol...umm i think to add a link u copy the url of the fic and then go to your user controlpanel-edit signature- and the copy and then click add link and the copy the url into the link the hit save i think? lol thanks so much for the support guys! just for making me so happy ill try even harder to get the second half up tonight!

Golden_x_Heart

rebecca, i sent u a PM on how to add the link, incase u need more detail than what Kairi&Sora 4ever put (not that ur instructions were bad or anything, its just that shes new, lol)
so ya, sorry if that was off topic...
K&S, i expect the rest tonight - keep your word!!!!!
soon PLEASE!!
<3

rebecca

ok ill check it!(sorry if its off topic),K&S,i hope the secound part is up soon!

Oathkeeper33

Do you guys want me to shut down my story? Since It sounds familiar? I will if yo uwant me too. It was something a wrote a while ago anyways, it isnt worth much.

Golden_x_Heart

i personally wansnt trying to be mean Oathkeeper33, and i dont think K&S was either. i think she was just afraid that u were a story-stealer...er. i was too. but if u say u didnt, ill believe you. however, i dont think K&S would want u to shut down your story. i say just make sure the rest of your story doesnt, u know, sound unrealistically similar to hers, like the beginning of your does.
yeah, sorry that i went off topic again!!!
UPDATE!!
<3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back