• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Key Blade Wars: The Aftermath (Re Dub)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
i love this fan fic. i was a fan back when you first made but i never put posted for my support for it. my apologizies. i'm glad you decided to come back and continue your wonderful story:thumbsup:

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
You're 11 and I'm 14......I doubt you're in high school like me....

New chapter soon. WOOT :D

hahahahahahaha:lol: i can't wait for the next chapter. your writting skills are REALLY good:thumbsup: it's like a drug that won't kill you if you o.d.

Kairi&Sora 4ever

On the vast beaches of Destiny Islands awaiting hi
i love this fan fic. i was a fan back when you first made but i never put posted for my support for it. my apologizies. i'm glad you decided to come back and continue your wonderful story:thumbsup:

That's awesome, it's so good to meet you Key_of_Hearts! =)

Sorry I've been a no-show you guys, I swear I'm posting the 3rd chap! I know I've been SO bad at keeping promises, but last night when I was going to post the chapter finally, the internet on my computer wouldn't load so I'm having to type this on my brother's lap top. I'm going to try to send the chapter from my other computer to this one so that I can get it up. If I'm lucky I can get it up tonight! :unsure: :crosses fingers:

Kairi&Sora 4ever

Did miss something =0? Have people's chapters gone missing?

Anyways, I'm sorry to say it, but I don't think I'm going to be posting my chapters here for the time being.

I think that instead I'm going to post them on fanfiction.net or the kh2.co.uk forums instead. I've just gotten sick of a few certain people on KHI, so I just think it'll be better if I post them somewhere else so that I don't have to come here as often.

That's just what I'm thinking right now, but I might change my mind later..

Gamergirl

Silver Member
yea they was an issue w/ the servers and posts that were posts after september 10th were accidently deleted. But yea i think it is better that u post the story @ fanfiction.

SoRaBhK_dUdE

I think my posts died because I couldn't find them and my sig changed itself. I'm one of the original fans that had ya know left then come back, anyways like I said in my post this fanfic makes me glad I'm back, even though I am swamped with English, Science, and Geometry. Hope I can read more of the ficcy so I can have something to look forward to like Without The Heartless =]

Kairi&Sora 4ever

I think my posts died because I couldn't find them and my sig changed itself. I'm one of the original fans that had ya know left then come back, anyways like I said in my post this fanfic makes me glad I'm back, even though I am swamped with English, Science, and Geometry. Hope I can read more of the ficcy so I can have something to look forward to like Without The Heartless =]

It's great to have you back SoraBhk_Dude! =)

And if I do decide to move the fan fic, I will most definitely post the link here Yunie! But, I still haven't really decided if I want to move it or not..

Anyways, I know I've been slacking off chapter 3 for almost a month now, but I promise I'll stop being lazy one of these days and post it finally lol.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
one of my friends uses fanfiction!! i'm sorry to hear people are bothering you K&S

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
nooo....you aint gonna write it here anymore? ah man. dont worry i'll definetly be checkin it out wherever you decide to post it.

Kairi&Sora 4ever

Heya! It's me, Kaptain Kool, and i used to read the pld fic! I was a big fan, and i'm glad to see a re-write! Woo!:thumbsup:

Kaptain Kool!! Wow, I can't believe it! It's been WAY too long and, I'm so happy to see you again!

Actually nelo I changed my mind again. I think I'm going to stay! xD

Anyways chapter 3 should be up soon, I'm getting really excited about all the KH hype so I think it's about time I stop procrastinating and post already!

It's going to be up Sunday. I know I've broken a lot of promises before, but I should have most of Sunday night to post so be looking for it since it WILL be up lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back