• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Key Blade Wars: The Aftermath (Re Dub)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinsei Kokoro

Hmm, I haven't been on in a while. I can't wait for the next chapter K&S I really hope you can post it soon because I've been missing this fic a lot.

Rael Ultima

Awesome to see that you're back, K&S!!!! I'm truly sorry for not having picked this up sooner, but I've been really busy. The first three chapters were great, although I have to admit I was secretly cheering for Riku to get away from Sora and Kairi so Sora wouldn't have to fight again... that, and I'm a shameless Riku fan! Anyway, this was a great treat for me coming off my hiatus. Update when you can! :thumbsup:

True Serenity

your forgotten memory
Hey K&S! I don't know if you remember me, but I'm so glad that you've decided to redo this fanfic! I actually haven't been around in awhile and just decided to drop by KHI. And I'm really glad I did! I have to say that you've really improved your writing skills. Awesome job on the first three chapters! I'm really looking forward to reading the next one! =]

A

Azrael

Hello,I never read any of your other fanfics before this, but I would have to say this is pure amazing. The story is awesome and I hope you can write soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back