• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Key Blade Wars: The Aftermath (Re Dub)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamergirl

Silver Member
wooooooo hoooooooo!!!!!! Yay ur bringing the story back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hopefully w/ less spam in the thread xD

Can't wait to read it!

Destiny_Seeker

NOOO WAY! K&S is back?!??!!? YAY!! i didnt believe you when you emailed me but i'm so happy!!!! i can't wait to see the edited version! i just hope you don't edit anything OUT of the fic! u know u can count on me to read every bit of it!!!!!

Destiny_Seeker

haha i know what you mean man! its definitely like a friggin amazing show that was canceled getting uncanceled!! dude i can't wait this is awesome! i hope you post the chappys soon! i'm telling everyone about this fic! we need to join together and get more fans back!!! people need to know the amazingness that is KEY BLADE WARS THE AFTERMATH!!

ZOMG! yay for K&S's return!!! i have not been on in forever but since d_s will not stop iming me about this i decided to come back and tell you i can't wait either!! you know i'll be reading your fic k&s!!

Kairi&Sora 4ever

On the vast beaches of Destiny Islands awaiting hi
True it has been way too long! Good to see all of you again, I missed you guys.. Oh yeah and I just wanted to note that I've decided to add an illustration for every chapter I put up so hopefully you guys will like them..I've been told I'm a good artist but I guess that's going to be up for you guys to decide :)

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
wow, your pretty famous around these parts. you know this fanfic must be good. im glad you came back to finish it. i can't wait for the first chapter.

Haku

<3
Awesome chapter, I'm really looking forward into reading the next one.

Kairi&Sora 4ever

Uh..thanks i guess Haku but seeing as how I haven't put a chapter up I'm guessing that was supposed to be sarcasm? Okay well, like I said the chapter will be up either tonight or tomorrow..I just wanted to let people know I was writing again before I released my fan ficition on them. Anyways for those of you who ARE awaiting the new chapter it will be up soon!

Last edited:

Destiny_Seeker

Dude KS i can't take it anymore..i NEED to read this chapter! tell us when you post it! Oh yeah and i can't wait until you put that picture up with it too!!

Gamergirl

Silver Member
Uhh well...I still have the first 10 original chapters saved somewhere on my computer...I just like throwing that out there for no apparent reason xD

btw K&S would you like a new tag for the fic?

Kairi&Sora 4ever

Okay, well here it is, the first ever chapter of Key Blade Wars: The Aftermath. I hope new fans and old fans alike will enjoy it because there's something new here for everyone.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 1: Eluded Bliss and Intertwined Dreams

Prologue​

It had been five rigorous years since the stars had fallen that fateful night. The very night that a young boy, a boy who seemed to hold no particular importance, had his destiny suddenly layed out before him. Seperated from his two best friends, and far from home, he set out on a journey to uncover the mysteries that he and his friends had questioned for so long, “If there are any other worlds out there, why did we end up on this one?”.

With the appearance of strange dark beings known only as “heartless” on his island, the boy repeled the darkness with the strength of his own heart and the
appearance of an enigmatic weapon. The “Keyblade”, a weapon shrouded in mystery, led this boy to many worlds where he made countless friends and conquered even more enemies.

Eventually the boy found his friends and overcame the evil that had destroyed his world. His triumph however was brought to an end as he was once more seperated from the girl he secretly loved, to search for the best friend he had fought so long to find and the king that could help him put an end to the heartless once and
for all.

As his adventures continued the child and his friends Donald and Goofy eventually found his best friend as well as the king, and together they unraveled even
more disillusions along the way. The group came to a crossroads and it is there where they banned together with old friends and fought for almost three years to
eradicate the darkness permanently. Many had died in the Key Blade War, but their struggle had not been in vain. After the long years of fighting, the once ordinary boy and his group of friends had become the victors.

The war was over, the heartless had vanished, and thus the boy, Sora, embarked on his journey home.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The gentle hum of the engine was the only soothing sound to be echoed throughout the icy gummi ship. A lone warrior clad in excessive silver armor was the
only occupant of the nearly deserted corridor.

The man leaned his heard back onto the soft surface of the gummi wall. His eyes were closed and his lips were pursed in a remorseful frown. The sallow color of his skin and the wearied contortion of his features made the man appear as though he had lived to see many tragedies from which he never fully recovered from. The sound of nearing footsteps starlted the man as his bloodshot eyes opened to see who had disturbed him. “You okay, Sora?”

Sora stared hollowly into the concerned face of his best and oldest friend Riku. Taking a seat next to him he placed a firm hand on Sora’s shoulder and let out a deep sigh, “You know, whatever it is that you’re feeling there’s no doubt that I’m feeling it too.”

The brown haired soldier pushed himself up slightly to face his friend, “I don’t know Riku..it just seems like there’s something missing still..” He whispered sadly.

Riku’s eyes stared on earnestly, “C’mon Sora, you don’t need to worry anymore. The war is over, you should take pride in yourself for once.. If it weren’t for you this world would have been lost to the heartless..You saved us all. We finally get to have normal lives again.”

“I know, I know I should be proud.. but I can’t be. It’s just been so long.. what if she’s not there anymore Riku? What if she got sick of waiting..or something might have happened..I haven’t seen her in four years. How am I not supposed to question if all of this fighting and suffering was for nothing afterall.”

A warm smile spread across the blonde haired man’s face and his features softened as he spoke, “I should have guessed that’s what this was about..Sora you know her, she would never break a promise, especially one she made to you. She’s been waiting patiently for you this whole time, but she’s not going to have to wait much longer.. because from the looks of it we’re almost there!”

Pressing his face against the window Sora’s mouth dropped in bewilderment, and he once more soaked up the gorgeous scenery of Destiny Islands.
“I can’t believe it...” He sighed breathlessly.

Riku’s face mirrored the same expression as his friend’s when the ship suddenly came to a stop with a tremendous thud. He smiled widely and whispered, “Come on Sora, there’s some one who’ll be wanting to see you!”

The usually sturdy soldier was now shaking with anticipation as he rose from his seat and sprinted hurriedly to the opening entrance of the gummi ship. Together he and Riku splashed out into sparkling sapphire water. Each longingly inhaled the crisp ocean breeze, color beginning to fill their cold pale faces. Sora smiled joyfully at his friend, and for the first time in years he began to feel happy again. As he stared anxiously out at the island he felt a soft nudge to his back, “Well Sora, what are you waiting for?” Riku nodded his head towards the island with a sly grin.

Sora nodded feeling an unexpected surge of determination in his body and began to tread the waters to the shore of his home. The blonde warrior stayed behind and waved his friend on encouragingly as he splashed in the cool water. Focusing on the shore Sora swam onward, his spirts lifting with every stroke.

It was then when he stared up towards the nearing dock that he saw her. There she stood, even more angelically beautiful then she had been when he left her. She shaded her eyes with her hand and gazed wondering out at the approaching visitor. Her eyes grew in astonishment as she realized the person was no stranger at all. A similar rush of conviction caused the red haired girl to leap from the dock and out into the waters in front of him.

Sora’s heart was throbbing as he and the girl swam faster and faster towards one another. And then with only a few feet left between them, the two came to a stop facing eachother. He breathed slowly in and out unable to remove his blue eyes from hers, for he was afraid that if he did she might dissapear into thin air. There was a sense of astoundment that lingered and Sora found himself lost for words. With out a second thought the two rushed forward closing the gap between them in an emotional embrace.

He pressed his hands into her soaking red hair as they held eachother tightly, neither willing to let go. She stared up at him and her stunning blue orbs starting brimming with tears. How he’d dreamed of those eyes for so long, that silky red hair, and those soft pink lips. He was so uncertainly blissful, ‘Could this be real? Could this really be her standing right here in front of me?’

Slowly she stood on quivering legs and then with out warning brought him into a passionate kiss. He clung to her, running his hands down her arms and then to her back as if to reassure himself that this wasn’t an illusion.

It was then that the suffering and the lonliness he had felt for so long dissapeared, and a heavy burden he had held for so long was finally cast off entirely. The emptiness left was in turn filled by a love that words themselves could not explain, a love once so secret but now so powerful it shook the very core of their souls.

They held that tender kiss for what seemed like an eternity when their silence
was unexpectedly broken. Riku approached the two of them with shining eyes, his smile wider than Sora had ever seen it. “Hey Kai, long time, no see.”

Reluctantly Sora and Kairi separated to face him. Kairi ran forward and flung her arms around him as she cried, “Oh, Riku!”

Sora stared joyfully at the two of them, a wave of happiness crashing over him. The three best friends stood together unable to contain their emotions.

Finally, after all these years, they were home.​

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, there you go! I hope you guys liked it. I know there weren't any big exciting cliffhangers or anything but those are soon to come! I think I'm going to post the re-edited second chapter tomorrow if enough people read this by then..and I promise that there's more even more excitement in the second one so hopefully you guys will be looking forward to it!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back