• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Key Blade Wars: The Aftermath (Re Dub)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow.... just wow. I don't have the words to describe how great chapter one was. It was... amazing. Great description, great story, great... well, everything. Keep up the great work.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
up tonight eh? hmm...the times almost nine here in england so over at your ends, K&S it must be what, 4-5?
i stay up late till 2 at night anyways so hopefully i dont miss it.

Destiny_Seeker

ahhh w/e K&S you're grammar is fine and that first chapter was perfect soo i'm going to be waiting here 'til the next one!!

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
yeah listen to Snow. honestly she knows her stuff. if you read her fics, you'll see she is really, really good.
her constructive criticisms helped me improve my fic so take her comments on board K&S.

Kairi&Sora 4ever

On the vast beaches of Destiny Islands awaiting hi
Whoa guys let's not start a fight here! Haha I'm jk but yeah I know she's good nelo, I've been on KHI longer than her so I remember when both of our fan fics were starting so we probably both have similar experience in writing and everything. But yeah thanks for the advice snowdog.. I've never been very big on grammar besides the basics like spelling and such, but i tend to use run-on's and commas in the wrong places. I'm more about just telling a good story not so much about punction and all that but anyways I'll try to work on it but you guys will just have to bare with me until then haha :)

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Eh that's okies we can wait.

I'm at school 'til 6pm cos of marching band practice...WOOO!!!

XP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back