• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairi's role [Possible spoilers if not finished BBS/coded]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

billyzanesucks

Aging them before was unnecessary :/. Xehanort is a patient man him waiting a year or two to activate his plan isn't farfetched heck it's what Xemnas did.
Eh, maybe. But 3D is meant to set up KHIII and I just feel like too much would happen in a year and they would be forced to make another game filling in the gaps. And three times over, Xehanort has seen that trying to fit the protagonists into his plan somehow usually goes horribly wrong. He is also aware of how strong Sora is, and to just leave him be would just result in him growing stronger. He's probably going to try to summon KH and dispose of Sora and Riku as soon as he can, and they aren't going to waste time either. But if this game's going to be shocking, I guess we'll have to wait to find out.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Aging them before was unnecessary :/. Xehanort is a patient man him waiting a year or two to activate his plan isn't farfetched heck it's what Xemnas did.

It's weird how people conveniently forgot things it was more than just five shadows down there while Sora was busy battling his way to them Kairi and Riku held there own Sora and even (Donald?) congratulating her on her skill.

If Nomura wanted her to do triple backflips and gravity defying moves it wouldn't be much of a stretch.

it was a stretch when sora and riku were doing it in kh2 ending, I still luagh today when they pull off all that matrix crud out of nowhere
epecially sora with hi s his skinny arms and legs HA!

Martin364

In My opion, I think that Kairi will be party member on KH3 fighting the Last Xehanort with Sora and Riku.
Review- Sora (along with Donald and Goofy0 fought against Ansem SoD, n Riku (who assisted Sora) fought against Xemnas. I mean think about it one of the three main characters fought and defeated the final boss to the end also on BBS, Ventus, Terra, n Aqua were the first 3 main chacters to be in party to fight against boss unversed depending on which of the three u play which also could hint that Kairi will be the 3rd to make her debut to fight in a major battle with her own keyblade.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
In My opion, I think that Kairi will be party member on KH3 fighting the Last Xehanort with Sora and Riku.
Review- Sora (along with Donald and Goofy0 fought against Ansem SoD, n Riku (who assisted Sora) fought against Xemnas. I mean think about it one of the three main characters fought and defeated the final boss to the end also on BBS, Ventus, Terra, n Aqua were the first 3 main chacters to be in party to fight against boss unversed depending on which of the three u play which also could hint that Kairi will be the 3rd to make her debut to fight in a major battle with her own keyblade.

I wouldn't hate that if the party that defeated Xehanort is Sora, Riku, and Kairi. It is completely ignoring the Disney aspect of the game. I dislike how people think that Xehanort has only hurt the SE characters and thus they should get the final hit, but Xehanort has disrupted the Disney worlds just as much. Thus, I need at least one Disney character in the final battle to fight it out during some point of the final battle.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I wouldn't hate that if the party that defeated Xehanort is Sora, Riku, and Kairi. It is completely ignoring the Disney aspect of the game. I dislike how people think that Xehanort has only hurt the SE characters and thus they should get the final hit, but Xehanort has disrupted the Disney worlds just as much. Thus, I need at least one Disney character in the final battle to fight it out during some point of the final battle.
Screw one, I want all of Sora's party members gathered in 1 big fighting force.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

It's out of the question that Xehanort "disrupted" the Disney worlds, but he didn't hurt any of the Disney goons personally.
For Sora, Riku, Kairi, Terra, Aqua, Ventus and the other original characters it is more personal as Xehanort deliberately destroyed their lives and made them suffer...the worlds all got restored in the end.

I would not mind seeing Mickey having a part in one of the several final rounds, but primarily I do think that Sora & co, TAV, Roxas, Xion and maybe even Eraqus deserve more to let Xehanort finally run for his money.

kupo1121

Awards
I would not mind seeing Mickey having a part in one of the several final rounds, but primarily I do think that Sora & co, TAV, Roxas, Xion and maybe even Eraqus deserve more to let Xehanort finally run for his money.

No doubt TAV and the whole company deserve to face Xehanort, but ignoring the whole aspect of Disney is ignoring a huge part of Kingdom Hearts, regardless of whether or not Xehanort hurt who more.

billyzanesucks

No doubt TAV and the whole company deserve to face Xehanort, but ignoring the whole aspect of Disney is ignoring a huge part of Kingdom Hearts, regardless of whether or not Xehanort hurt who more.
Doesn't the majority of the main plot ignore them? The only Disney characters who maintain relevance are Mickey, Yen Sid, Maleficent, Pete, Donald. . . and Goofy, too.

raycat27_2003

Awards
Considering that Kairi's a PoH and that they've seemed to forget all about that, I think she'll have a bigger role more so in DDD than BBS Vol 2 concerning her PoH status and maybe that's why she's at TT with HPO. Now, being that she's pretty much unconscious during KH1, I think that her role in BBS Vol. 2 won't be as big. I think in that she'll be mentioned up until the end of the game when it get closer to KH1 timeline.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Lately I've been thinking Xehanort won't be the final boss, rather it comes down to the last onslaught of the heartless. A huge scale battle pushing the hardware of the PS3/360/Wii U/whatever its on to the limits. Pretty much every Disney character has a bone to pick with the heartless & having them alongside the originals & FFs in 1 big fighting force would add much to the scale of the battle.

The last Xehanort fight preceding it would have different trios fighting different phases of him:
Ansem-Mickey/Donald/Goofy
No Heart-Ven/Aqua/Terra
Xenmas-Roxas/Xion/Lea
Final Xehanort-Sora/Riku/Kairi

kupo1121

Awards
The last Xehanort fight preceding it would have different trios fighting different phases of him:
Ansem-Mickey/Donald/Goofy
No Heart-Ven/Aqua/Terra
Xenmas-Roxas/Xion/Lea
Final Xehanort-Sora/Riku/Kairi

That is probably one of the more interesting renditions of the boss battle I've heard, but something tells me SE wouldn't be able to come up with something like that :( Also, I wouldn't mind if somehow the spirit of Eraqus, Roxas, Namine, and others came to help in the battle. They could be more of a moral support if anything or they could actually hold Xehanort back to some extent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back