• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairi's Keyblade in KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Show me where it bluntly says that. Nothing is for nor against it.

Because he became Rikunort so obviously he would be able to do all the things Ansem SoD could do plus wield. It's not that hard of a concept.

And it's also been said by the people who do Kh that it's close to a Keyblade, so >.>

And yet he was able to open RG's door to the world's heart. I'm sure he knows he has a Keyblade. I see nothing where it seems like the first time he's seen it. He's seen it before that when he became regular Xehanort. You know, Aqua's armor and such.

Yeah, and only a Keyblade kiddo could do that. So whether or not he used it is debatable, but the Keyblade itself is there and able to be used. So even if he didn't use it, it doesn't mean Riku couldn't.

And yet he already had an encounter from his own memory. So perhaps a retcon/change in information about Mickey? I think so.

Because it's not like I did.

Oh wait, I did.

And why would Nomura show Riku pulling out such a grily Keyblade if he wanted to put emphasis on the fact that it he wanted to show that Riku gained the keyblade form Xehanort. And why would he show Aqua using a keyblade of the SAME design made from the connection of her bond with Kari if it was even remotely connected to Xehanort.

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
And why would Nomura show Riku pulling out such a grily Keyblade if he wanted to put emphasis on the fact that it he wanted to show that Riku gained the keyblade form Xehanort. And why would he show Aqua using a keyblade of the SAME design made from the connection of her bond with Kari if it was even remotely connected to Xehanort.

I honestly don't think he did, but there's evidence hinting it's more related to Ansem SoD than just one on Aqua.

Then there's the fact Riku having Aqua's keyblade would have to be explained, which probably wouldn't be explained. It seems more likely to be Ansem SoD than Aqua.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
So maybe Riku's/Kairi's keyblade is Eraqus's keyblade? Well it seems that the Soul Eater is a Keyblade now so its riku's, but it still doesn't explain Kairi's. Guess we have to wait for Nomura.
EXACTLY!
(25 characters rule)

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
EXACTLY!
(25 characters rule)

Except that makes no sense. If it was someone else's Keyblade (not Ansem soD's) it would be Aqua's and not Eraqus.

It being Eraqus' would be retarded and has no basis for such.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
except that aqua dosent have her keyblade its locked in CoS yet she had ERAQUS keyblade while she was in the DR maybe after a long time of searching she grew frustated of not finding a door and left the keyblade and then while riku was there he stumbles across it and took it. and maybe it changed its form when it recognized kairi to destiny place

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Alright try this...Riku harbored a piece of MX in his heart Ansem SoD. Just because Ansem SoD or Riku doesn't have access to a memory of using a keyblade doesn't mean the keyblade can not be wielded. Roxas had absolutely no memory of wielding a keyblade and yet he could wield one in the begining of KH2. Now say Riku as Rikunort, a combination of himself and Ansem SoD and further a combination of MX and Riku in a sense, somehow gains MX keyblade. Think about it. Roxas dual wields because he wields both Ven's and Sora's keyblades and he is able to dual wield because absorbing Xion awakening this power in him. Riku would technically dual wield by using his and MX's keyblade and somehow awakening this power. How? Nomura said that the keyblade appeared when Riku had memories of home. This was Riku's equivalent to absorbing Xion and thus BOOM two keyblades and one that happens to remind him of home, who home? His, Sora's, and Kairi's. Hello Kairi a keyblade that is linked to Kairi already in existence? The Gayblade currently named Destiny Place. Not saying it abosulte fact but its more possible in my eyes.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
Alright try this...Riku harbored a piece of MX in his heart Ansem SoD. Just because Ansem SoD or Riku doesn't have access to a memory of using a keyblade doesn't mean the keyblade can not be wielded. Roxas had absolutely no memory of wielding a keyblade and yet he could wield one in the begining of KH2. Now say Riku as Rikunort, a combination of himself and Ansem SoD and further a combination of MX and Riku in a sense, somehow gains MX keyblade. Think about it. Roxas dual wields because he wields both Ven's and Sora's keyblades and he is able to dual wield because absorbing Xion awakening this power in him. Riku would technically dual wield by using his and MX's keyblade and somehow awakening this power. How? Nomura said that the keyblade appeared when Riku had memories of home. This was Riku's equivalent to absorbing Xion and thus BOOM two keyblades and one that happens to remind him of home, who home? His, Sora's, and Kairi's. Hello Kairi a keyblade that is linked to Kairi already in existence? The Gayblade currently named Destiny Place. Not saying it abosulte fact but its more possible in my eyes.

hmmmm..... this rlly makes sense and i like it...

Chris211

This could be possibly true..I also like the part where you said "The Gayblade currently named Destiny Place." Gave me a good laugh.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
I also like the part where you said "The Gayblade currently named Destiny Place." Gave me a good laugh.
lol same here. im actually glad they finally named the thing though

codemaster

Awards
Well, I remember reading that Roxas's keyblades were owned by Ven and Sora. Riku was able to wield it because of Terra and Kairi can weild it because of Aqua. Also, how did TAV get their keyblades? Sora got it because it chose him instead of Riku and Sora was an exception.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Originally Posted by codemaster
Well, I remember reading that Roxas's keyblades were owned by Ven and Sora. Riku was able to wield it because of Terra and Kairi can weild it because of Aqua. Also, how did TAV get their keyblades? Sora got it because it chose him instead of Riku and Sora was an exception.

TAV went through the rite of succession.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back