• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairi's Keyblade in KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

lycropath

Xehanort still had to have some form of a keyblade if he opened the heart of Radiant Garden's door...and When Sora turned into a heartless he was a shadow..Ansem SoD had a physical appearance(after he took riku's body anyways) so why couldn't have gave Riku another keyblade once he dominated Xehanort.

At default a worlds Key Hole seems to be unlocked and vulnerable to whatever so he didn't need to open anything with it to destroy Radiant Garden and Riku nor Ansem SoD are aware that Xehanort could at one point use a keyblade not to mention its not clear whether or not Ansem SoD would be able to use the ability due to being a heartless.

Chris211

At default a worlds Key Hole seems to be unlocked and vulnerable to whatever so he didn't need to open anything with it to destroy Radiant Garden and Riku nor Ansem SoD are aware that Xehanort could at one point use a keyblade not to mention its not clear whether or not Ansem SoD would be able to use the ability due to being a heartless.

Even if its not locked it still has to be opened and he was the only one that saw it and opened it(being able to wield a keyblade). If a persons nobody can wield a keyblade, why can't the heartless? Especially if Nomura says that Xemnas possibly didn't wield a keyblade on purpose, they it could be possible that Ansem SoD had one the whole time.

lycropath

The reports said that the door to the heart of the world was open so why would he need a keyblade to open it? Especially since after that report it chronicles that he first saw the keyblade when King Mickey visited Radiant Garden and then again after becoming a Heartless he sends Kairi to find one. I know about Xemnas may or may not using one on purpose but until its concrete I prefer not to make the assumption that he could.

Chris211

The reports said that the door to the heart of the world was open so why would he need a keyblade to open it? Especially since after that report it chronicles that he first saw the keyblade when King Mickey visited Radiant Garden and then again after becoming a Heartless he sends Kairi to find one. I know about Xemnas may or may not using one on purpose but until its concrete I prefer not to make the assumption that he could.

He opened the door to the heart of the world. Maybe he was like Roxas like stated before, he could wield one but couldn't remember how to actually make it appear. And yeah I understand your point on Xemnas, guess it'll be awhile till we find out the truth about that too.

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
Yes but Roxas still had the ability to wield the keyblade, as a Heartless Sora cannot wield his keyblade which suggests that Ansem SoD would not be able to do the same and much less grant an ability he and Riku don't know he has.

Ansem SoD wouldn't need to wield a Keyblade for Rikunort to be able to, anyway. And besides, if anything despite being a heartless Ansem SoD was like Sora - a walking Heart, only not purified. it's entirely possible he could have used it or didn't. Plus, didn't he use Soul Eater in the Final Battle which is pretty much a Keyblade?

Just because you don't use it doesn't mean it's not there.

Master Xehanort's keyblade disappeared when Terra locked away his and MX memories.

Doesn't mean it can't be brought back.

The apprentice Xehanort even sent Kairi into the sea of different worlds to find him a keyblade because he theorized her heart would resonate with a Keyblade wielders.

And he also used the power of the Keyblade to open Radiant Garden's heart, or are we forgetting that too?

Face it you're grasping at straws.

Looks like you need to go research KH a bit better.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
ooh u kno how riku was in the dark realm or whatever and when aqua was in the dark realm she didnt have her keyblade but MASTER ERAQUS. well ive been wondering why she didnt have her keyblade in the seceret ending while she was talking to ansem and maybe this happened: she and riku met were riku told her off his tales of ansem and kairi and mickey so maybe, hearing that mickey was in the dark realm she gave riku the keyblade that she got when kairi gave her those flowers to give to her and she stayed in the dark realm to look for mickey as he might know what happened to terra and ven!

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Ansem SoD wouldn't need to wield a Keyblade for Rikunort to be able to, anyway. And besides, if anything despite being a heartless Ansem SoD was like Sora - a walking Heart, only not purified. it's entirely possible he could have used it or didn't. Plus, didn't he use Soul Eater in the Final Battle which is pretty much a Keyblade?

And he also used the power of the Keyblade to open Radiant Garden's heart, or are we forgetting that too?

I thought Ansem SOD's keyblade was the guardian.

Lonbilly

Awards
I thought Ansem SOD's keyblade was the guardian.

I'm not sure on that, I've heard that, but in the gameplay Terranort has been seen to use Guardian and the blade at the same time. I was hoping Ultimania would solve that, but >.>

Might be explained in the novels, though. Or in the NA version.

Either way I doubt Ansem SoD's Keyblade just went away when Terranort lost all memories and never was called back.

ooh u kno how riku was in the dark realm or whatever and when aqua was in the dark realm she didnt have her keyblade but MASTER ERAQUS. well ive been wondering why she didnt have her keyblade in the seceret ending while she was talking to ansem and maybe this happened: she and riku met were riku told her off his tales of ansem and kairi and mickey so maybe, hearing that mickey was in the dark realm she gave riku the keyblade that she got when kairi gave her those flowers to give to her and she stayed in the dark realm to look for mickey as he might know what happened to terra and ven!

First of all, Aqua got a KeyCHAIN, not KeyBLADE. Also, if they had met Aqua would have wanted their help to get out. You think they would have just left her there? Plus if she had given her Keyblade (which Mansex had, no one else at the time) Riku would have been able to use it in CoM, and he didn't.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
First of all, Aqua got a KeyCHAIN, not KeyBLADE. Also, if they had met Aqua would have wanted their help to get out. You think they would have just left her there? Plus if she had given her Keyblade (which Mansex had, no one else at the time) Riku would have been able to use it in CoM, and he didn't.

well remeber how in her ending in bbs she summoned master eraqus keyblade when all those heartless came out? plus riku probably couldnt use the keyblade yet otherwise he wouldve used it in kh 1 plus in CoM they used cards to fight and if the org 13 didnt know he had a keyblade he probaby didnt get those cards and like i said she couldve wanted to stay in so she could get out with her pal mickey after all he helped her alot and she couldve thought that xehanort mightve faded into darkness as riku only knew of ANSEM and its been 10 years and riku hadnt heard of him even though he was pure evil and probably couldve achieved his evil goal right now and also in the seceret ending aqua didnt have a keyblade!

Lonbilly

Awards
well remeber how in her ending in bbs she summoned master eraqus keyblade when all those heartless came out? plus riku probably couldnt use the keyblade yet otherwise he wouldve used it in kh 1

Which is why it's likely he didn't get it from her. Hell, if she could call back her Keyblade why did Mansex have it after KH1?

plus in CoM they used cards to fight and if the org 13 didnt know he had a keyblade he probaby didnt get those cards

I don't see how this helps or disproves your argument. It just seems like useless information.

and like i said she couldve wanted to stay in so she could get out with her pal mickey after all he helped her alot

You do realize Mickey and Riku met almost immediately after he got in the Dark Realm, right? Besides, despite wanting to help Mickey, he would have told her to get out and she would have wanted to if given the chance to save her best friends Terra and Ven.

and she couldve thought that xehanort mightve faded into darkness as riku only knew of ANSEM and its been 10 years and riku hadnt heard of him even though he was pure evil and probably couldve achieved his evil goal right now

How does this prove she wanted to stay? She didn't want to get out to go after Xehanort, she wanted to get out to help Terra and Ven. The only reason she stayed was to save Terra.

and also in the seceret ending aqua didnt have a keyblade!

So since Sora didn't have a Keyblade in the secret ending he must not have it either! Or Terra, Ven, Roxas, Xion, or anyone who appeared for that matter!
[/sarcasm]

That was just a retarded statement to use. How does not summoning a Keyblade in the secret ending prove anything?

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
Which is why it's likely he didn't get it from her. Hell, if she could call back her Keyblade why did Mansex have it after KH1?
idk. i just kno that even though her keyblade had stayed behind with her armor she still somehow managed to summon eraqus keyblade.

You do realize Mickey and Riku met almost immediately after he got in the Dark Realm, right? Besides, despite wanting to help Mickey, he would have told her to get out and she would have wanted to if given the chance to save her best friends Terra and Ven.
well terra is xehanort and i think she might kno that and maybe vanitas was in the dark realm and im talkin about after kh 1 when riku was asleep or whatevr and he wasnt with mickey.

How does this prove she wanted to stay? She didn't want to get out to go after Xehanort, she wanted to get out to help Terra and Ven. The only reason she stayed was to save Terra.

well terra is xehanort and i think she might kno that and maybe vanitas was in the dark realm

So since Sora didn't have a Keyblade in the secret ending he must not have it either! Or Terra, Ven, Roxas, Xion, or anyone who appeared for that matter!
[/sarcasm]

That was just a retarded statement to use. How does not summoning a Keyblade in the secret ending prove anything?
well not neccasarily when she and ansem were talkin about the keyblade dont u think she mightve done somthing like "something like this *summons keyblad*" and yea that was kinda dumb but i couldnt think of anything else

Lonbilly

Awards
idk. i just kno that even though her keyblade had stayed behind with her armor she still somehow managed to summon eraqus keyblade.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's now her's since Eraqus pretty much is in Ven mode in Terra, basically merged.

well terra is xehanort and i think she might kno that

No, she thinks he was possessing him. Either way I doubt she'd be all like "Oh no one said Xehanort guess Terra must be okay!!!!!"

She'd want to see for herself, or at least be with her friends again.

and maybe vanitas was in the dark realm

I don't see how this is related.

and im talkin about after kh 1 when riku was asleep or whatevr and he wasnt with mickey.

And Riku wasn't there after KH1. He was immediately sent to that place he woke up in during the beginning of CoM.

well terra is xehanort and i think she might kno that and maybe vanitas was in the dark realm

See: Previous statement

well not neccasarily when she and ansem were talkin about the keyblade dont u think she mightve done somthing like "something like this *summons keyblad*" and yea that was kinda dumb but i couldnt think of anything else

Still doesn't support she didn't have it.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
o my bad i forgot to mention that if vanitas was in the dark realm she might be able to find a way to save ven if she didnt have her keyblade in the seceret ending then that supports that riku got it somehow and its just a theory gosh u dnt need to criticize my every post

Lonbilly

Awards
o my bad i forgot to mention that if vanitas was in the dark realm she might be able to find a way to save ven

How? Ven's in CO and she's stuck in the realm of darkness. She wouldn't be able to help him since there'd be no way to reach them and combine them.

if she didnt have her keyblade in the seceret ending then that supports that riku got it somehow

Except Mansex had the Keyblade, so no, it doesn't.

and its just a theory gosh u dnt need to criticize my every post

Welcome to a forum. You know, where people discuss and criticize theories.

codemaster

Awards
So maybe Riku's/Kairi's keyblade is Eraqus's keyblade? Well it seems that the Soul Eater is a Keyblade now so its riku's, but it still doesn't explain Kairi's. Guess we have to wait for Nomura.

Lonbilly

Awards
So maybe Riku's/Kairi's keyblade is Eraqus's keyblade? Well it seems that the Soul Eater is a Keyblade now so its riku's, but it still doesn't explain Kairi's. Guess we have to wait for Nomura.

No, it's most likely MX's keyblade. It would make no sense to be Eraqus' blade. It would be more likely to be Aqua's than his, but MX's is far more possible.

But I don't think we'll ever see it again, and hopefully Kairi will earn her own Keyblade this time around.

codemaster

Awards
Wait, how did Ven get his? If it just came out of nowhere, then maybe thats how Riku got his.

lycropath

First of all Riku does not know of Xehanort's history so how would he be able to use an ability of his that even Ansem the SoD even had? Not only that but Soul Eater is a sword that is made by the wielders Dark power and becomes more powerful the more darkness is used with it, the reason it transformed for Riku was just one of those quirks of a keyblade manifesting itself oddly like I mentioned before.

Secondly I'm not stating that Master Xehanorts keyblade disappeared but that the only people who knew of its existence are dead/in stasis and Ansem SoD makes plenty of references to not having one of his own and seeing one for the first time as well.

Third of all the Ansem Report stated he found an unlocked door and opened it to find the Heart of Radiant Garden and then about two reports later mentions his first encounter with the keyblade as his meeting with Mickey.

Sorry but if you want to disprove me try a bit harder.

Lonbilly

Awards
First of all Riku does not know of Xehanort's history

Show me where it bluntly says that. Nothing is for nor against it.

so how would he be able to use an ability of his that even Ansem the SoD even had?

Because he became Rikunort so obviously he would be able to do all the things Ansem SoD could do plus wield. It's not that hard of a concept.

Not only that but Soul Eater is a sword that is made by the wielders Dark power and becomes more powerful the more darkness is used with it, the reason it transformed for Riku was just one of those quirks of a keyblade manifesting itself oddly like I mentioned before.

And it's also been said by the people who do Kh that it's close to a Keyblade, so >.>

Secondly I'm not stating that Master Xehanorts keyblade disappeared but that the only people who knew of its existence are dead/in stasis and Ansem SoD makes plenty of references to not having one of his own and seeing one for the first time as well.

And yet he was able to open RG's door to the world's heart. I'm sure he knows he has a Keyblade. I see nothing where it seems like the first time he's seen it. He's seen it before that when he became regular Xehanort. You know, Aqua's armor and such.

Third of all the Ansem Report stated he found an unlocked door and opened it to find the Heart of Radiant Garden and then about two reports later mentions his first encounter with the keyblade as his meeting with Mickey.

Yeah, and only a Keyblade kiddo could do that. So whether or not he used it is debatable, but the Keyblade itself is there and able to be used. So even if he didn't use it, it doesn't mean Riku couldn't.

And yet he already had an encounter from his own memory. So perhaps a retcon/change in information about Mickey? I think so.

Sorry but if you want to disprove me try a bit harder.

Because it's not like I did.

Oh wait, I did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back