• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairi, Mickey's Grandniece!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
Yeah.. What he said..
i think Xehanort meet Kairi in Radiant Garden b4 and know where is the keyblade master

I'm not entirely with that one. Remember that Kairi had no memor of where she grew up. It could be possible that Xehanort just wiped out her memories, then sent her to the Islands, but I could be wrong about one.

[√]Genuflect
i think Xehanort meet Kairi in Radiant Garden b4 and know where is the keyblade master
Er, No.
Xehanort said that there could be potential keyblade wielders in DI.
It's his experiment.

Side-comment:
Xehanort must have triggered some of his memories when he knew the power of the keyblade.
He probably knew where Terra or Ven lived before.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
It could be possible that Xehanort just wiped out her memories, then sent her to the Islands, but I could be wrong about one.

Kairi does remember some things, though. =/ Like the castle and her grandmother's story. So, apparently, if her memory was erased, somehow part of the chain of memories were reformed...

wait wasent it Xehanort who brought Kari to DI?

Yes. We don't know how. And we don't know why he choose the Destiny Islands. But, he did.

Stars

リク
Er, No.
Xehanort said that there could be potential keyblade wielders in DI.
It's his experiment.

Side-comment:
Xehanort must have triggered some of his memories when he knew the power of the keyblade.
He probably knew where Terra or Ven lived before.

Xehanort did say he know the potential keyblade weilders is in DI? In Ansem Report or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back