• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairi, Mickey's Grandniece!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
:p
I'm just throwing this out there, to get it show down so I might as well try.
Note: For the idiots, the title was a joke.

We know that Terra at one point was at Destiny Islands, where he saw Riku and Sora on the beach, correct?
Well, wouldn't the timeline of Birth By Sleep put that at around the time that Kairi showed up at the islands?
No, I'm not saying that Terra is Kairi's dad. NO NO NO! I'm saying, do you think its plausible that it was Terra whom brought Kairi to the islands?

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
No. Xehanort brought Kairi to DI to find the keyblade master.

In opening the door that stores a world's hearts, the wall around that world is broken down. We see this as a shooting star. Through this, I have been able to understand the reason why the material known as Gummi Blocks has the ability to allow travel to other worlds.

The cause of a world's wall collapsing is the appearance of the Heartless, but finding a world's door takes time. And robbing a world of its heart is a similar case.

If the door has been closed by the key known as the Keyblade, you probably cannot reach that world's heart again. Before the one with the Keyblade appears in this world, I must take measures to do something.

Supposing that there is a close relationship between the Princesses and the Keyblade, it seems likely that they will resonate with each other...

I have chosen one special girl. I do not know if she possesses a power like that of the Princesses. But, there is a chance, and this is an experiment. She may lead me to the place where the one holding the key is...

I shall send her off to the ocean of other worlds.

That report was written by Xehanort.

Btw: please don't use joke titles, D: .

Gabo

Then I'm gettin really confused with the timleline. It seems that BBS and the Xehanort/Original Ansem Reports are overlapping in time, whenever I look at it.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Eh, it's not really overlapping. BBS happens ten years before KH1. HB wasd invaded by Maleficent nine years before KH1. During that one year, he sent her...of course, your theory would be technically correct if Terra did end up becoming Xehanort, =P...

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
Oh, of course. And Master Xehanort is a combination of the DS (who is a combination of Aqua and Sora's long lost dad), Terra, Braig, the Fairy Godmother, Bambi, and Kairi's Grandmother.

We know that Terra at one point was at Destiny Islands, where he saw Riku and Sora on the beach, correct?
Well, wouldn't the timeline of Birth By Sleep put that at around the time that Kairi showed up at the islands?
No, I'm not saying that Terra is Kairi's dad. NO NO NO! I'm saying, do you think its plausible that it was Terra whom brought Kairi to the islands?

Hmmm... that's an interesting idea. But it all depends on the identidy of Xehanort. If Xehanort arrives at Radiant Garden during the course of BBS, and the game takes place over approximately two years, then I guess its possible. But, seeing as I expect the game to end with Xehanort arriving at Radiant Garden, I don't beleive that your theory is correct.

Gabo

Oh, of course. And Master Xehanort is a combination of the DS (who is a combination of Aqua and Sora's long lost dad), Terra, Braig, the Fairy Godmother, Bambi, and Kairi's Grandmother.
Lmao.
Eh, it's not really overlapping. BBS happens ten years before KH1. HB wasd invaded by Maleficent nine years before KH1. During that one year, he sent her...of course, your theory would be technically correct if Terra did end up becoming Xehanort, =P...
YAY FOR MAYBE PERHAPS EVENTUALLY BECOMING CORRECT!

[√]Genuflect
BBS is kinda short.
In that 1 year, Terra could have become Xehanort.
Ven's heart could have went to Sora.
Aqua is still alive and joined Org.XIII.

Gabo

We don't know BBS length yet do we?

As for about Aqua, thats just an assumption that many of us are hoping for.

Gabo

He said Terra could have become Xehanort.
Ven;s Heart could have went to Sora
So.
not assumptions, cept for his thing on aqua.

Gabo

We do?

I am hoping for Aqua to be it...
Though we barely know anything about her, I really want there to be alot about her...

[√]Genuflect
Though we barely know anything about her, I really want there to be alot about her...
And she's pretty hawt too.
Okay ignore that.

Yes, we should learn mowr about her hawtness.

Gabo

lol.
thank you, that was the point.
not as if i really need any help coming off as a noob though

Kairiangel

Don't flame me here but I think Aqua could be related to Sora a older sister or his cousin. well she does look a lot like him! so she could have come from destiny islands and went to hollow bastion or some other world cause she can use the keyblade and cast spells then she could meet Ven + Terra cause they can weil the keyblade too!
please don't flame me!

Gabo

~resists urge to scream and bang on pans. Yes, pans.~

I just really reallly cant see that.
Like, at all.
Like NEOHDLKSJGLK
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back