• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairi, Mickey's Grandniece!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
Don't flame me here but I think Aqua could be related to Sora a older sister or his cousin. well she does look a lot like him! so she could have come from destiny islands and went to hollow bastion or some other world cause she can use the keyblade and cast spells then she could meet Ven + Terra cause they can weil the keyblade too!
please don't flame me!

XD
WOW.
This made me laugh. A lot.

First of all, I see NO simililarities between Sora and Aqua. Except blue eyes, which is a common trait with most characters in KH (Sora, Kairi, Riku, Terra, Ven, Roxas, Namine, Xaldin, Larxene, Saix, ect.)

Secondly, how did she get to Hollow Bastion if the worlds were all seperated?

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot

I'm far from defending Kairiangel's....errr....theory, but they obviously did have ways to travel back then.

Kairiangel

XD
WOW.
This made me laugh. A lot.

First of all, I see NO simililarities between Sora and Aqua. Except blue eyes, which is a common trait with most characters in KH (Sora, Kairi, Riku, Terra, Ven, Roxas, Namine, Xaldin, Larxene, Saix, ect.)

the face shape is the same to and skin colour.
and if the worlds were all seperated THEN HOW THE F*** DID KAIRI GET TO DESTINY ISLANDS?!
AAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
and that was not a theory it was a thought and what I think!

WHY IS EVERYONE BEING SO.......AHH!

Sexy Angel
the face shape is the same to and skin colour.
and if the worlds were all seperated THEN HOW THE F*** DID KAIRI GET TO DESTINY ISLANDS?!
AAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

and that was not a theory it was a thought and what I think!

WHY IS EVERYONE BEING SO.......AHH!

It doesnt matter. It just happened:

Ansem Report 9 - This is obtained after you defeat Captain Hook, in Neverland.

Simply astonishing! Today I had a guest from another world. He is a king, and his vessel is built of the material that composed the meteors. He called the pieces "gummi blocks." It seemed that my opening the door has opened a path to interworld travel.

This is an ansem report wrote around when Xehanort was about to send Kiari to Destiney Islands. This shows that some worlds werent connected because:

Ansem Report 11 - In opening the door that stores a world's hearts, the wall around that world is broken down. We see this as a shooting star. Through this, I have been able to understand the reason why the material known as Gummi Blocks has the ability to allow travel to other worlds.

So, because of the above, we know that some worlds were connected, and that there 'world walls' were collasped.

Summary: Destiney Islands 'world wall' must have been collapsed through either Xehanort collapsing it, or sometime before, because V.A.T. are shown there.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
Don't flame me here but I think Aqua could be related to Sora a older sister or his cousin. well she does look a lot like him! so she could have come from destiny islands and went to hollow bastion or some other world cause she can use the keyblade and cast spells then she could meet Ven + Terra cause they can weil the keyblade too!
please don't flame me!

Uhm. No. If she was Sora's older sister, then Sora would've known WAY more about the existance of other worlds/the keyblade and all kinds of other shiz. And you may say "Oh well she might not've been around." She was NEVER EVER around the whole time she was with Terra and Ven? Soras mom would've known something. Just. NO. Does't work. And Aqua looks more like Kairi than anything.

Btw. Not flaming, just saying it doesn't work. ^.^;

V

V.A.T.13

I personally believe in the possibility that Aqua is Kairi's older sister...
I mean, those are the only two that look directly alike, and we know nothing of Kairi's past...

Sexy Angel
Yeah. That I can get behind. Both Kairi and Aqua are intensely mysterious characters. We know nothing of Kairi's past, as you said, and we haven't heard crap about Aqua yet.

She was shown in the hollow bastion basement....

Last edited:

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
Meh. She was the main knight that everyone had questions about from KH2FM+....
Everyone was worried about Terra too, but we saw from his battle that he is better off than Aqua at that time...

..your point? We haven't heard a thing about her. And we've gotten not a lot but at least some substantial information about Ven and Terra. There's obviously some reason for that.

Sexy Angel
..your point? We haven't heard a thing about her. And we've gotten not a lot but at least some substantial information about Ven and Terra. There's obviously some reason for that.

I was just pointing out the only appearence she was shown in, besides the BBS Trailer.

And it wasnt even her, it was just her armor >_>

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
I was just pointing out the only appearence she was shown in, besides the BBS Trailer.

And it wasnt even her, it was just her armor >_>

Ah. Exactly. We haven't gotten any info on her, hence why there are so many people that think Aqua is the XIV'th member. We hear nothing of Aqua, and then get info on a new FEMALE member of Org. XIII. Quite suspicious.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
and if the worlds were all seperated THEN HOW THE _ DID KAIRI GET TO DESTINY ISLANDS?!
AAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

The walls of the worlds were destoryed when Xehanort opened the door to the heart of Radiant Garden. So that was after the worlds became connected. BBS is before that.

Gabo

But the Knights had ways of Transportation, as did Mickey.

Sexy Angel
Ah. Exactly. We haven't gotten any info on her, hence why there are so many people that think Aqua is the XIV'th member. We hear nothing of Aqua, and then get info on a new FEMALE member of Org. XIII. Quite suspicious.

>_> I dont like the idea of Aqua x New 14th member... just look at my sig.

The ruler

Well what if Kairi was a plan all along so they knew she was weak and would probaly coudn't fight back so then that would inspire Riku,and Sora to go get her whatever the cost.But when she got the keyblade Riku gave her at that point the potetientiol inside her get strong and maybe thats what they wanted she would have to wait until she could finally get a keyblade and fight.But maybe her home town was Radient Garden[Hollow Bastion] because remember that in kh1 where they show Kairi's grandmother telling her a story.But when Malifecient came she overtook the castle and Kairi's grandmother was probaly an old keyblade master andkind of used a power to send Kairi and family to Destiny Islands.:confused::cursing:

Gabo

uhhh
no backing to the gramma keyblade warrior of doom
or alot of that.
then again, i couldnt follow alot of it either

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
But maybe her home town was Radient Garden[Hollow Bastion] because remember that in kh1 where they show Kairi's grandmother telling her a story.But when Malifecient came she overtook the castle and Kairi's grandmother was probaly an old keyblade master andkind of used a power to send Kairi and family to Destiny Islands.

>.> Somebody didn't read the Ansem Reports.

Kairi is from Radiant Garden. Xehanort saw the possibility that Kairi was a Princess of Heart, so he sent her "to ther seas of other worlds" so that she would find the Keyblade master.

Gabo

How exactly did he expect Kairi to 'resonate'?
I wonder...

Stars

リク
Well what if Kairi was a plan all along so they knew she was weak and would probaly coudn't fight back so then that would inspire Riku,and Sora to go get her whatever the cost.But when she got the keyblade Riku gave her at that point the potetientiol inside her get strong and maybe thats what they wanted she would have to wait until she could finally get a keyblade and fight.But maybe her home town was Radient Garden[Hollow Bastion] because remember that in kh1 where they show Kairi's grandmother telling her a story.But when Malifecient came she overtook the castle and Kairi's grandmother was probaly an old keyblade master andkind of used a power to send Kairi and family to Destiny Islands.:confused::cursing:

O_O
>.> Somebody didn't read the Ansem Reports.

Kairi is from Radiant Garden. Xehanort saw the possibility that Kairi was a Princess of Heart, so he sent her "to ther seas of other worlds" so that she would find the Keyblade master.

Yeah.. What he said..
i think Xehanort meet Kairi in Radiant Garden b4 and know where is the keyblade master

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back